Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53  All

Author Topic: M70: Switch Mafia 2 (Game Over!)  (Read 136583 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
Re: M70: Switch Mafia 2 (Day 1)
« Reply #550 on: October 18, 2015, 06:56:39 pm »

hmm lets see a would lynch catagory...

faust/gkrieg/haddock/ uhhh ss. ya lets go ss. awaclus and asher can be here too.

For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 18, 2015, 07:16:40 pm »

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 18, 2015, 07:16:51 pm »

vote: Hydrad

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 18, 2015, 07:19:20 pm »

faust/gkrieg/haddock/ uhhh ss. ya lets go ss. awaclus and asher can be here too.
Why not RR.
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 18, 2015, 07:29:59 pm »

Why not RR.

because i really feel like your town learning the game instead of scum faking.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 18, 2015, 07:31:17 pm »

ya lets go ss.

... ?

Your the most hesitant one on there. Usually I end up thinking one of me reads is going to be wrong so even though I have no evidence to think your scum I picked you at random since I'm guessing theres at least 1 scum I missed. so now I have a higher chance of being right. Its perfect!

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 18, 2015, 07:33:48 pm »

Why not RR.

because i really feel like your town learning the game instead of scum faking.
Yay, thanks. Who was the guy I am like? Morgan-something? Who was bad town, but always bad town?

PPE: 1

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 18, 2015, 07:39:11 pm »

ya lets go ss.

... ?

Your the most hesitant one on there. Usually I end up thinking one of me reads is going to be wrong so even though I have no evidence to think your scum I picked you at random since I'm guessing theres at least 1 scum I missed. so now I have a higher chance of being right. Its perfect!

Something something, Hydrad's sig.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 18, 2015, 07:41:57 pm »

So. WW. I'm interested why you chose to ignore my response to you?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 18, 2015, 07:46:30 pm »

I didn't think I needed to respond to it.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 18, 2015, 07:49:19 pm »

Oh ok. It just seemed like you reacted by casting mild suspicion on me and then just kind of continued on.
Of course, I've made my share of jokes this game, it's just difficult for me to get a read on you when I feel like most of your posts are sarcastic.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 18, 2015, 07:53:11 pm »

Oh ok. It just seemed like you reacted by casting mild suspicion on me and then just kind of continued on.
Of course, I've made my share of jokes this game, it's just difficult for me to get a read on you when I feel like most of your posts are sarcastic.

I wasn't saying it made you suspicious; I'm just saying I didn't like it.  I mean part of it was that the same thing just happened last game.  It was driven by scum (Ash/Gkrieg) there, but town has made the arguments before.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 18, 2015, 07:54:54 pm »

I wasn't saying it made you suspicious; I'm just saying I didn't like it.  I mean part of it was that the same thing just happened last game.  It was driven by scum (Ash/Gkrieg) there, but town has made the arguments before.
Ok. Guess I misunderstood then. I know how it feels to not want the same conversation every game. Thankfully, it seems the obsession around my OMGUSing people has subsided--maybe because I stopped doing it heh heh.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 18, 2015, 09:26:50 pm »

Vote Count 1.6

Faust (2): Yuma, Hydrad
ashersky (1): Awaclus
Haddock (2): Jimmmmm, gkrieg13
Awaclus (1): ashersky
gkrieg13 (4): faust, Ichimaru Gin, Witherweaver, Haddock
Yuma (1): chairs
Hydrad (1): silverspawn

Not Voting (1): Roadrunner7671

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

D1 ends October 22 at 7 pm forum time.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 18, 2015, 09:43:07 pm »

Ok I feel like too many people are find with the lynchpool of faust/gkrieg/haddock/and maybe ash.  That leads me to believe that we are all town.  We have a few more days, and I don't think focusing on three people, when so many people have said it is a good idea.

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 18, 2015, 09:44:28 pm »

Ok I looked for the quotes to back that up and didn't find anything.  Maybe that is just my perception.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 19, 2015, 12:49:33 am »

Regarding my opinion of gkrieg: I could lynch him, but he's not my first choice. I've reconsidered my yuma vote, however. I'd like to be on record that imho vote: roadrunner is a wise course of action (he's my first choice), and we have time for the rest of you to reconsider giving him a D1 pass.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 19, 2015, 01:44:27 am »

Regarding my opinion of gkrieg: I could lynch him, but he's not my first choice. I've reconsidered my yuma vote, however. I'd like to be on record that imho vote: roadrunner is a wise course of action (he's my first choice), and we have time for the rest of you to reconsider giving him a D1 pass.

Well, sure, we are all going to reconsider Roadrunner because the wise and mighty chairs said so. It's not like we need reasons or anything.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 19, 2015, 01:49:01 am »

there is no way scum!faust lies on purpose on the gkrieg debate, and there is no reason town!faust lies on purpose on the gkrieg debate, so it is irrelevant as far as his alignment goes. giving him scum points for it doesn't make sense.
Good point, well made.  Call it only a slight scum-read on faust then, based on the interaction with yuma.

Please expand. Why do you think I'm scummy from that?
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 19, 2015, 01:53:23 am »

Well, sure, we are all going to reconsider Roadrunner because the wise and mighty chairs said so. It's not like we need reasons or anything.

Man if you can't see why I want to lynch him,  I don't know what to tell you. He's been extremely distracting and I don't feel like I can make any reads based on reaction to him because he's so over the top.

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: October 19, 2015, 01:55:05 am »

Man if you can't see why I want to lynch him,  I don't know what to tell you. He's been extremely distracting and I don't feel like I can make any reads based on reaction to him because he's so over the top.

How does that make him scum?

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 19, 2015, 03:47:42 am »

Let's see if I can post now...(I can't post on the forums for a few hours every morning, and I'm not sure why)

Because it's what scum wants.  Distracting town, providing no content, messing with everyone's reads...those are all anti-town things.  While I know someone will say anti-town doesn't equal scummy, sometimes they go together because anti-town stuff helps scum.

He's basically Awaclus without the disrespectful/mean streak.  Which was Morgrim.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 19, 2015, 04:19:40 am »

^that's a totally legit strategy for scum to do, but I don't think that a noob!scum does it

Haddock

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Haddock
  • Doc Cod
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: October 19, 2015, 05:24:49 am »

Please expand. Why do you think I'm scummy from that?
Let me reread tonight and get back to you.  I just seem to remember yuma making some valid points, then you trying to turn it back round on yuma.  Which in itself is fine, I just got a gut feeling overall that you had come out the scummier of the two of you.
The best reason to lynch Haddock is the meltdown we get to witness on the wagon runup. I mean, we should totally wagon him every day just for the lulz.

M Town Wins-Losses (6-2, 75%): 71, 72, 76, 81, 83, 87 - 79, 82.  M Scum Wins-Losses (2-1, 67%): 80, 101 - 70.
RMM Town Wins-Losses (3-1, 75%): 42, 47, 49 - 31.  RMM Scum Wins-Losses (3-3, 50%): 33, 37, 43 - 29, 32, 35.
Modded: M75, M84, RMM38.     Mislynched (M-RMM): None - 42.     Correctly lynched (M-RMM): 101 - 33, 33, 35.       MVPs: RMM37, M87

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: October 19, 2015, 06:31:43 am »

Let's see if I can post now...(I can't post on the forums for a few hours every morning, and I'm not sure why)

Because it's what scum wants.  Distracting town, providing no content, messing with everyone's reads...those are all anti-town things.  While I know someone will say anti-town doesn't equal scummy, sometimes they go together because anti-town stuff helps scum.

He's basically Awaclus without the disrespectful/mean streak.  Which was Morgrim.
I thought Morgrim was always town? And I feel like on my very first day of forum Mafia, I don't have enough evidence to lynch someone. Sue me.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 53  All

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.