Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53  All

Author Topic: M70: Switch Mafia 2 (Game Over!)  (Read 138178 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: M70: Switch Mafia 2 (Day 5)
« Reply #1200 on: November 10, 2015, 07:31:11 am »

Also, now that the last Mafia is dead, I think RR is also town. So that means I must have been correct about Ichi being the SK, too. Vote: Ichi
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: November 10, 2015, 07:45:58 am »

I don't know, man...
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1202 on: November 10, 2015, 07:54:14 am »

Great, now I know that you're town for sure.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1203 on: November 10, 2015, 07:58:38 am »

Anyway, I think it should be a lot clearer than "I don't know, man..." which one out of me and Ichi is the SK. I mean, just read him at the end of yesterday. Nothing screams caught scum more than that.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: November 10, 2015, 09:47:14 am »

It's clear Awaclus is pretty desperate here. It's up to you RR. Yes my reads have been pretty poor this game, but that in no way entails I am scum. Awaclus on the other hand has been "right" about a lot of people so far, so why wouldn't scum kill him? My guess is Haddock tried to last night, but Awaclus is immune.

I trust you to make the right decision. Don't be railroaded into making a hasty one; there's time to think about this.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: November 10, 2015, 09:53:38 am »

Oh. And vote: Awaclus as well. RR is IC since he would have hammered me for the win if he was SK.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: November 10, 2015, 10:03:45 am »

Vote Count 5.1

Ichimaru Gin (1): Awaclus
Awaclus (1): Ichimaru Gin

Not Voting (1): Roadrunner

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

D5 lasts until 11/17 at 7 am forum time.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1207 on: November 10, 2015, 10:30:39 am »

It's clear Awaclus is pretty desperate here.

Why would I be desperate? If anything, calling me desperate is pretty desperate.

It's up to you RR. Yes my reads have been pretty poor this game, but that in no way entails I am scum. Awaclus on the other hand has been "right" about a lot of people so far, so why wouldn't scum kill him? My guess is Haddock tried to last night, but Awaclus is immune.

Why would Haddock want to kill me? The SK is much more dangerous for him.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: November 10, 2015, 10:35:00 am »

It's clear Awaclus is pretty desperate here.

Why would I be desperate? If anything, calling me desperate is pretty desperate.

It's up to you RR. Yes my reads have been pretty poor this game, but that in no way entails I am scum. Awaclus on the other hand has been "right" about a lot of people so far, so why wouldn't scum kill him? My guess is Haddock tried to last night, but Awaclus is immune.

Why would Haddock want to kill me? The SK is much more dangerous for him.
Quick lynch Ichi now so I can win! Well, responding to be calling called desperate by accusing your accuser of being desperate sounds pretty desperate to me.

And yeah, that's kind of the point. You're the SK, so he tried to kill you but you're immune. Plus you killed him I guess--so he was right to be afraid of you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1209 on: November 10, 2015, 10:35:44 am »

Awaclus on the other hand has been "right" about a lot of people so far

Also this is a scum slip because you know I've been right about a lot of people so far. If you were town, it would be 50/50 or worse (depending on if you count my pretty much null read on Haddock as being wrong about him or not).

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: November 10, 2015, 10:39:00 am »

Awaclus on the other hand has been "right" about a lot of people so far

Also this is a scum slip because you know I've been right about a lot of people so far. If you were town, it would be 50/50 or worse (depending on if you count my pretty much null read on Haddock as being wrong about him or not).
What the heck man. I can't believe the straws you're grasping at. I can see all the people that have flipped so far ok--and I know where you were on those wagons/what you voiced about them.
What would be 50/50?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1211 on: November 10, 2015, 10:46:27 am »

Quick lynch Ichi now so I can win!

Indeed. You're the last threat to town so all of town wins if we quick lynch you now.

Well, responding to be calling called desperate by accusing your accuser of being desperate sounds pretty desperate to me.

The case against me is incredibly weak, you know that it's incredibly weak, and that super shows from your posts. There is no reason for me to be desperate.

And yeah, that's kind of the point. You're the SK, so he tried to kill you but you're immune. Plus you killed him I guess--so he was right to be afraid of you.

He had a town read on me, he wouldn't kill me if he wanted to kill the SK.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1212 on: November 10, 2015, 10:50:54 am »

What would be 50/50?

So you know that it's not really 50/50. Well, since you want to know what it would be, it would be wrong about Hydrad, RR and you, right about ash, yuma and chairs. But that's not what it is. Instead it's wrong about Hydrad and RR, right about ash, yuma, chairs and you, i.e. 2/3, i.e. a lot of people as you put it.

I can't believe the straws you're grasping at.

Indeed, you don't believe that I'm grasping at straws.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: November 10, 2015, 10:54:36 am »

Quick lynch Ichi now so I can win!

Indeed. You're the last threat to town so all of town wins if we quick lynch you now.

Well, responding to be calling called desperate by accusing your accuser of being desperate sounds pretty desperate to me.

The case against me is incredibly weak, you know that it's incredibly weak, and that super shows from your posts. There is no reason for me to be desperate.

He had a town read on me, he wouldn't kill me if he wanted to kill the SK.
No. Only you specifically win since you're the SK.

Being a broken record doesn't make what you're saying true. You haven't even said one statement about why you think I'm scum beyond "I think Ichi is scum/SK", thought it's clear you're forced into that narrative now.

Don't pretend that scum tells the truth. Haddock knew it would be more difficult to lynch you due to sentiment at the time, so he went for a lynch of me or chairs. He decided to try and take you out at night instead.
PPE: 1

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: November 10, 2015, 10:57:13 am »

What would be 50/50?

So you know that it's not really 50/50. Well, since you want to know what it would be, it would be wrong about Hydrad, RR and you, right about ash, yuma and chairs. But that's not what it is. Instead it's wrong about Hydrad and RR, right about ash, yuma, chairs and you, i.e. 2/3, i.e. a lot of people as you put it.

I can't believe the straws you're grasping at.

Indeed, you don't believe that I'm grasping at straws.
50/50 reads in this game are above average. If you lynch scum 50% of the time, that's pretty frickin good.
How am I supposed to know what you mean when you say "it" would be 50/50. I haven't analyzed your reads as well as you have obviously.
I know where you were on the Ash and Yuma wagons though. You were wrong about Hydrad.
How are you counting your reads that changed over time? It's hilarious to pretend as if I actually calculated every single last read you ever had and should know the exact percentage you were right or wrong about.

Your insistence on twisting people's words isn't helping you.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1215 on: November 10, 2015, 11:07:42 am »

No. Only you specifically win since you're the SK.

Being a broken record doesn't make what you're saying true.

Oh, the irony.

You haven't even said one statement about why you think I'm scum beyond "I think Ichi is scum/SK", thought it's clear you're forced into that narrative now.

Because I re-read the game the other day. I'm sure you would have loved to know what in particular makes it so obvious, so you could have stopped acting that way, but the fact that you still keep acting like the SK is far more valuable to town than any explanation.

Don't pretend that scum tells the truth. Haddock knew it would be more difficult to lynch you due to sentiment at the time, so he went for a lynch of me or chairs. He decided to try and take you out at night instead.

You can say that, but there isn't really any reason to believe that is actually the case.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1216 on: November 10, 2015, 11:15:58 am »

50/50 reads in this game are above average. If you lynch scum 50% of the time, that's pretty frickin good.
How am I supposed to know what you mean when you say "it" would be 50/50. I haven't analyzed your reads as well as you have obviously.
I know where you were on the Ash and Yuma wagons though. You were wrong about Hydrad.
How are you counting your reads that changed over time? It's hilarious to pretend as if I actually calculated every single last read you ever had and should know the exact percentage you were right or wrong about.

I'm only counting reads that I had at the time when they were proven to be right or wrong.

I don't really believe it when you say that you weren't aware of all of the relevant reads. You admit you knew where I was on the wagons, and I referred to the rest of them today (mentioning that I was right about chairs and you, and implying that I was wrong about RR).

How is "twisting" your words not helping me? Surely it helps me if I make it easier for RR to see your thought process even though you're trying to hide it.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1217 on: November 10, 2015, 11:18:30 am »

It's also funny how the entirety of your argument against me is that I'm desperate and grasping at straws. You know, there is no reason for me to be desperate and grasping at straws if there is no other argument, so that kind of proves itself false already.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: November 10, 2015, 11:32:30 am »

I'm only counting reads that I had at the time when they were proven to be right or wrong.

I don't really believe it when you say that you weren't aware of all of the relevant reads. You admit you knew where I was on the wagons, and I referred to the rest of them today (mentioning that I was right about chairs and you, and implying that I was wrong about RR).

How is "twisting" your words not helping me? Surely it helps me if I make it easier for RR to see your thought process even though you're trying to hide it.
This is one of your more coherent posts.
The reads I mentioned were the ones I paid attention to--the wagons you were on.

It's so clear that you like playing with language and changing what people say for fun. That's fine. Don't pretend as if that's not true though.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: November 10, 2015, 11:34:06 am »

It's also funny how the entirety of your argument against me is that I'm desperate and grasping at straws. You know, there is no reason for me to be desperate and grasping at straws if there is no other argument, so that kind of proves itself false already.
^you mentioned irony.
What's your argument? You're distracting from your own lack of narrative against me (I'm sure you'll accuse me of the same).
I exist, I'm town, RR hasn't hammered me. ergo you're the SK.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: November 10, 2015, 11:37:04 am »

You haven't even said one statement about why you think I'm scum beyond "I think Ichi is scum/SK", thought it's clear you're forced into that narrative now.

Because I re-read the game the other day. I'm sure you would have loved to know what in particular makes it so obvious, so you could have stopped acting that way, but the fact that you still keep acting like the SK is far more valuable to town than any explanation.
Give it up already. Stop pretending like you have a narrative against me. You need to convince RR I'm scum.
Hiding your "obvious" case against me is absolutely hurting you there.

But oh the lulz, "wouldn't you like to know?". I don't care. I'm calling your bluff.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1221 on: November 10, 2015, 11:40:11 am »

What's your argument? You're distracting from your own lack of narrative against me (I'm sure you'll accuse me of the same).
I exist, I'm town, RR hasn't hammered me. ergo you're the SK.

The difference is that it's not your town meta to do this. You can pretend to know that I'm the SK, but it won't make it true, and it doesn't really put any pressure on me since not only do I know for sure that it's fake, it's also immediately obvious from your posts that it's fake even to someone who doesn't know.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1222 on: November 10, 2015, 11:41:04 am »

You need to convince RR I'm scum.

But now you're doing it for me.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: November 10, 2015, 11:52:04 am »

You need to convince RR I'm scum.

But now you're doing it for me.
Wishful thinking much.
Like what the fuck! If you have an ace in the hole, now's the time to use it. You're lying about it to provoke some sort of reaction out of me; you can pretend it's working how you thought it would, but it's not.

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: November 10, 2015, 11:55:20 am »

I hate this!

Why decisions? Whyyyy
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53  All

Page created in 0.39 seconds with 19 queries.