Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: LF "Cheap" Full-Neutral constructed deck  (Read 2121 times)

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
  • Respect: +16
    • View Profile
LF "Cheap" Full-Neutral constructed deck
« on: September 28, 2015, 03:32:27 pm »

So I'm trying to build a deck I can use for quests and for levelling my heroes to 10. Optimally, I'd like to build a single deck that can be played independently of hero-specific cards/powers and doesn't require crazy amounts of dust to build out (I have quite a few cards, but I haven't found a good way to log what cards I have in a place that makes asking for deckbuilding tips handy). Does anybody have a deck list that's in this vein?

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
Re: LF "Cheap" Full-Neutral constructed deck
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 03:37:37 pm »

So I'm trying to build a deck I can use for quests and for levelling my heroes to 10. Optimally, I'd like to build a single deck that can be played independently of hero-specific cards/powers and doesn't require crazy amounts of dust to build out (I have quite a few cards, but I haven't found a good way to log what cards I have in a place that makes asking for deckbuilding tips handy). Does anybody have a deck list that's in this vein?

If you're trying to quest and level heroes, it sounds like your trying to build a collection, and crafting cards that are not epic or legendary is very awful towards that end, long term.  It's best to just play with what you have.

If it's a pain to list the contents of your collection, I could try to rate all non-epic non-legendary neutrals for their fitness in a beginner deck, it might amuse me.  I would caution against using dust for this endeavor though.  It will cost you way more dust than it ought to due to the way rares and commons are steeply dust costed.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 04:28:30 pm »

It will probably be weaker than decks that use class cards too. Class cards are what make each class strong. Hero powers are part of it, but Class cards are often clearly better in terms of stats or other bonuses than their Neutral counterparts.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 04:31:49 pm »

It will probably be weaker than decks that use class cards too. Class cards are what make each class strong. Hero powers are part of it, but Class cards are often clearly better in terms of stats or other bonuses than their Neutral counterparts.
I think he knows that and just wants to get to know a certain group of cards and become familiar with them.  Given the low power level whether or not he crafts anything, that's why it's all the more important that he not blow dust.

Twistedarcher

• Witch
  • Respect: +177
    • View Profile

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 05:12:27 pm »

Try this: http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=4573/only-neutral-basic-deck
That's just a mana curve of neutral basic minions though.  It's not even a GOOD mana curve of basic neutral minions, snapjaw is just one basic neutral I can think of that would improve the deck's overall power level.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 05:17:23 pm »

And since you have some cards you can definitely improve on that. I think your current list already has much better cards.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 22 queries.