Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58  All

Author Topic: f.ds Mafia Hub  (Read 174756 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: f.ds Mafia Hub
« Reply #1050 on: January 17, 2019, 07:05:50 pm »

I want to join a game, and check the thread daily for open games. However, I see no games marked "open" or anything of the sort. Are there any open games, and if so, how do I join them?

Open games are put in the forum games sub forum, then after they start they are put in the mafia games sub forum. One, philosopher's mafia, is open right now. Go to that thread and post "/in". Also don't forget to sign the civility pledge , which is a pinned thread in the mafia games sub forum
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

arishipshape

• Salvager
  • Shuffle iT Username: arishipshape
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: January 18, 2019, 09:33:21 am »

I want to join a game, and check the thread daily for open games. However, I see no games marked "open" or anything of the sort. Are there any open games, and if so, how do I join them?

Open games are put in the forum games sub forum, then after they start they are put in the mafia games sub forum. One, philosopher's mafia, is open right now. Go to that thread and post "/in". Also don't forget to sign the civility pledge , which is a pinned thread in the mafia games sub forum
I didn't know that. Thanks
Words I like: Flourish, Mountebank, Masquerade, Cogitate, Touché, Aerial ace, Tricorn, Shenanigans

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: January 22, 2019, 10:29:11 am »

Is there anyone in the queue to run a normal game? I'd like to get back into the modding swing of things again.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: January 22, 2019, 03:33:48 pm »

Is there anyone in the queue to run a normal game? I'd like to get back into the modding swing of things again.

I'm thinking about doing the Haunted Village setup, maybe with a few tweaks.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: January 24, 2019, 12:26:31 am »

I've also got some ideas for a Stormlight Archive RMM. Is there anyone who knows the flavor that would like to shoot ideas back and forth with me?

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: January 24, 2019, 02:53:02 am »

I've also got some ideas for a Stormlight Archive RMM. Is there anyone who knows the flavor that would like to shoot ideas back and forth with me?

I could do that.  How far through the series are you looking to have the flavor involve? Just the first book?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: January 24, 2019, 10:47:34 am »

Is there anyone in the queue to run a normal game? I'd like to get back into the modding swing of things again

Never mind to that, I don't have NEARLY enough time to do that.

I could do that.  How far through the series are you looking to have the flavor involve? Just the first book?
When I get some time I'll shoot you a QT with some ideas.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: January 24, 2019, 11:39:13 am »

I think my TF2 setup is finalized. I have roles, welcome, order operations in text and a spreadsheet to calculate out everything in the right order.

What I don't have is time to start it and mod it.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

raerae

• Thief
  • Shuffle iT Username: raerae
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: January 25, 2019, 12:42:42 pm »

shraeye and I are considering running a coffee themed game, not sure much more than that right now.  We're also open to a drunk mafia again if that trips anybody's trigger.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Umbrageofsnow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: January 25, 2019, 12:56:05 pm »

shraeye and I are considering running a coffee themed game, not sure much more than that right now.  We're also open to a drunk mafia again if that trips anybody's trigger.

Can the scum be sugary garbage Starbucks drinks?

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: January 25, 2019, 03:45:29 pm »

Can the scum be sugary garbage Starbucks drinks?

I love it.  Mocha-frap-chapa-lite-no-whip-scumlatte.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Shuffle iT Username: WestCoastDidds
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: January 26, 2019, 09:24:43 pm »

Bourbon mafia yes!!

And in coffee mafia the real towny need be to be dark roast drip, black.
classic Diddsian meddling
I never got to read what Didds said, but whatever she's saying, she's right.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: January 26, 2019, 10:45:27 pm »

Why did this get unpinned?

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Umbrageofsnow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: January 27, 2019, 02:14:58 pm »

Bourbon mafia yes!!

And in coffee mafia the real towny need be to be dark roast drip, black.

Yeah, maybe "Vanilla Townie" should actually be "Black drip coffee townie." Anything with Vanilla in it is obviously scum.

Light roasts are where the real power is, though. So underrated.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: January 27, 2019, 04:12:22 pm »

Agreed on the horror that is Vanilla-flavored anything. Clearly scum.

The lighter roasts are way better when the coffee is better. Fair to middling quality needs to be roasted to death...and then it’s pretty good.

Debatepro

• Pawn
  • Shuffle iT Username: Debatepr0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: January 29, 2019, 11:08:57 am »

I like the sound of a Bourbon [whiskey] mafia game, although i'm curious how it works since i don't usually drink whiskey every day, except for when i do.
FNG

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 29, 2019, 11:19:16 am »

I like the sound of a Bourbon [whiskey] mafia game, although i'm curious how it works since i don't usually drink whiskey every day, except for when i do.

We did drunk mafia way back when I was a young pup and drank on the regular/had a higher tolerance.  It was Super Blitz format so the game was over in an hour or two.  Normal set up, drinking not required but sure made us sassy and hilarious.  It would very likely happen on a weekend nowadays if shraeye and/or I were to host.

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: February 02, 2019, 04:02:13 pm »

We did drunk mafia way back when I was a young pup and drank on the regular/had a higher tolerance.  It was Super Blitz format so the game was over in an hour or two.  Normal set up, drinking not required but sure made us sassy and hilarious.  It would very likely happen on a weekend nowadays if shraeye and/or I were to host.

Yes, yes...let’s do this. DatSwan and Mcmcsalot should play, too. And perhaps I the only format that Debatepro and I can play together...we’d be terrible about not talking or keeping secrets over days, but could manage it for an hour.

hypercube

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: xyrix
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: February 04, 2019, 09:44:02 am »

Yes, yes...let’s do this. DatSwan and Mcmcsalot should play, too. And perhaps I the only format that Debatepro and I can play together...we’d be terrible about not talking or keeping secrets over days, but could manage it for an hour.

I'm in if it happens during European drinking hours!
I have sigs off.

shraeye

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: shraeye
  • More Graph Theory please
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: February 04, 2019, 10:12:34 pm »

Those depend wholly on your ingenuity, though...

raerae

• Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: February 04, 2019, 10:13:50 pm »

I'll start a game thread for it.  We can discuss the deets there.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1071 on: February 16, 2019, 09:09:36 am »

I’ve never modded before, and I’m interested in maybe modding a newb-friendly game. Probably using Matrix6. Seems like now might be a good time with the only open game being 18-player multiball. Do people think this is a good idea?

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

Check out my podcast: www.stppodcast.com

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1072 on: February 16, 2019, 09:24:43 am »

Or I guess 2d3 is the standard newb setup on mafia scum now, so maybe I’d run that. The point is I’d like to run a simple game with some cute flavor.

I think town!Glooble pointing to something as a scum tell and then shortly thereafter doing that thing is a lot more likely than scum!Glooble doing that.

He/ Him

WestCoastDidds

• Ambassador
  • Didds, ya'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 17, 2019, 12:56:50 pm »

Glooble- I'm interested in learning how to mod, so I'll help you, if you want.

Glooble

• Bishop
    • View Profile
    • Solutions to Problems
« Reply #1074 on: February 17, 2019, 01:35:24 pm »

Sure. I'll PM you what I was thinking about.

He/ Him

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 58  All

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 19 queries.