Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Dominion Mobile  (Read 1334 times)

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
Dominion Mobile
« on: September 24, 2015, 08:12:33 pm »

Hello all. I have been playing Dominion Online on my iPad for quite a while. It all works fine, I don't 'mistap' very often, I can look at the log after the game, etc. However, there is a problem. I cannot type while on the game. What does this mean? I can't look at the VP counter, but more importantly, I cannot talk to people in game to say 'gg' or to offer advice to players even newer than me. Is there a way to type that I have just completely overlooked? If I type in the lobby chat and I have the keyboard open, I can type in the game, but I can't play until I 'put away' the keyboard. After I put it away, there is no way (that Ihave discovered) to re-open it. Please help!

Thanks!
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2983
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Mobile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 08:54:50 pm »
+1

There is no way to use chat on Ipad.

ravi

• Bishop
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Mobile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 05:21:03 am »

When I play on ipad I always host my own games and make sure that "#vpoff no chat on ipad" is in the title of the game so people don't get confused when I don't respond on the chat.  Still there are occasionally people who try to chat with me and I can do nothing about that, but at least I did my best to inform them in the game title.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 20 queries.