Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Goke is weird. How did this happen? Tie game on turn 0  (Read 1746 times)

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
  • DSF lowest ratio upvotes-posts 14 yrs & counting
  • Respect: +228
    • View Profile
Goke is weird. How did this happen? Tie game on turn 0
« on: September 17, 2015, 01:59:07 pm »

http://dominionlogs.goko.com//20150917/log.516d5958e4b082c74d7bb75e.1442512505044.txt

I didn't quit.  I imagine my opponent didn't or it would have said 'your opponent quit' and not Tie Game.

weird

"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
  • Respect: +1044
    • View Profile
Re: Goke is weird. How did this happen? Tie game on turn 0
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 02:13:41 pm »
+1

Your opponent quit. At the bottom it says this and correctly labels you the winner. The first result is incorrect and results from a bug.
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 02:19:20 pm »

added oddness, I somehow was granted 45 pts for a win by Goko.  I've had games where i was womping someone 10 turns in, they quit and I get 0 pts.  Wonder if this  is some weird hack/glitch as The guy I was playing is one of the guys who has a 4500 rating and a negative Isotropish score.
"Rap game Julio Franco, Chuck Norris, Texas Ranger/ Ice on my fingers look like I slap-boxed a penguin." -- Riff Raff Proverbs 4:20

"Sometimes I say some things people may think are just outlandish, but I'm going to have the last laugh." -- Riff Raff  Exodus 6:66

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 02:21:14 pm »

Your opponent quit. At the bottom it says this and correctly labels you the winner. The first result is incorrect and results from a bug.

ahh then the points make sense I guess.  thanks.

I still wonder how some people can be 4000+ and have a negative iso rank.

JW

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: JW
  • Respect: +1781
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 02:30:16 pm »
+2

There is a known bug where if you change your username then your iso rank won't update with the extension and will look like -50. But their rank for the new username will be correct on the leaderboard.  http://www.gokosalvager.com/leaderboard

Honkeyfresh

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 06:13:15 pm »

There is a known bug where if you change your username then your iso rank won't update with the extension and will look like -50. But their rank for the new username will be correct on the leaderboard.  http://www.gokosalvager.com/leaderboard

ahh. That makes more sense too.  I'd always wondered about that. I didn't even know you could change your username.  How do you do it?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 06:17:07 pm by Honkeyfresh »

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 20 queries.