Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Goko Down For Maintenance  (Read 23634 times)

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Re: Goko Down For Maintenance
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2015, 10:07:43 pm »
+4

I've heard back from multiple people at MF -- they've seen the video and from what I can gather, they understand what's going on and fixes may be coming pretty quickly. Yes, I know you'll believe it when you see it -- I feel the exact same way.

It remains to be seen whether anything is actually going to change, but this thread as a whole is the single most promising thing thus far when it comes to conveying the widely-felt urgency of the issue and motivating MF to action.

Promising is the last word I would use to describe this thread. Look, we're all really frustrated, I am too. I'm just as scared as you that I won't have a good game to play and stream. I just really wish we would stay focused on fixing it instead of screaming at it.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2015, 10:34:27 pm »
+1

I don't like complaining either, but they have their job, and we have ours. We as consumers should voice our dissent if we do not like something (politely but firmly), and they should be on the ball and fix it. As developers, they want to hear about issues to fix so everyone is happy and will thus go and recommend to other people; if the devs don't want to hear about issues, they'd better stop and find a new job because coding and owning a product is highly competitive and demanding. I mean, it's kind of obvious at this point that the developers aren't full on coding on this particular application or there would be a wade range of things fixed by now, so some slack should be given? Well, that or they don't care.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10722
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2015, 11:46:13 am »

So it's been close to a month. I'm on my work computer now and can't test it, but did they remove the delay between animations?

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2015, 11:51:02 am »
+3

I was told it might be in their next release (41). There has only been one new version since I sent my video.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.