It's hard to tell the board situation from the list of recent moves, but you apparently had loads of bulbs (18 or more, another question: you had 29 at the end, shouldn't that have you drawn more cards?); how many did ksasaki2 have, with his red pile just skyscraped? You definitely lucked out drawing A.I. as your first  draw but how many shots at A.I. would ksasaki2 have had? Sharing A.I. seems a bit of a crapshot to me at first sight; if he hadn't won on his turn he had known you had Suburbia in hand which you could then have used to finish him off.
Alright, this game is worth a few more explanation I guess:
1. The point when he share Radio Telescope to me, I have 15 bulbs while he have 8.
Now where are the heck of the 29 bulbs from?
This is due to the karma effects on Von Neumann which gives me 2 bulbs for each hand. The blue pile on kasaski does have an effect of draw a 2(Ruler) on a left splay. I draw a card (Canal Building) which increase my amount of bulb to 17. With 17 bulbs im given 8 cards from the effect on Radio Telescope which im given 1 age 10 card, that is the AI who gives me the win (If you meld AI with the effect on Radio Telescope you win). In this exact point where my cards drawn are not returned yet they do count as 2 bulbs each from that karma effect but those are supposed to be returned immediately, which explains the 29 bulb thing.
Im not sure if kasaski expect me to have a 10 drawn too since he is not going to have 1.
2. The shot on AI for kasaski is 0. Im going to return those cards first before he start drawing 4 age 9 cards. I do understand though since he is on a rather tough situation and going for free draws and immediate draw and meld effects to put this game back. Possibly if a card which allows him to end the game right there and win the game on score. Maybe a forecast on Chemistry(nah I checked that card is on my side) and hope for me to meld a 10 can do that, or something like wristwatch, though it ended up like this.
3. kasaski tried every shot on overtaking the bulb lead over the last 3-5 turns but I kept destroying his plans with the left-splaying effect on kobukson and his mega-mega-mega blue pile is being splayed left by me all day long. I think I can be in deep trouble if that thing is splayed up. He tried to splay some of his rich piles to right quite a few times already but you see all his piles are to the left side in the end of the game.
4. Suburbia wont win the game for me since I dont really have much hand(those are meant to be returned after I meld one of the cards). If I must choose one except AI I may go for Collaboration or Composites and leave him some clock cards. With 3 clocks at most he is likely to share that effect to me if he goes for a meld and dogma approach (I do think he will go for the figure card instead). Higher chance on Collaboration for me since I dont want him to get that either. Genetics is not a bad idea too with Von Neumann + Empi but cant be too sure if he draws Che Guevara. Certainly dont want trouble like that.
5. There are multiple instances of careless plays by me on this one but it seems that all those careless plays turned into reckless acts which produced a win for me. eg sharing Machinery on turn 9 (who the heck would share that thing obviously I counted the icon wrong) and I choose the wrong card to draw on John Harrison on turn 10. It did path the way to victory somehow.
6. With a deeper read I think I will go for Collaboration at that point(if not AI of course) since a war decree is likely if he cant accomplish anything on that share of Radio Telescope. Since my board has 3 age 8 cards it is likely to hurt me but with Collaboration there I can say there is a reasonable chance to win unless he opts to remove that (only age 9 card) and leaves Von Neumann + Empi entirely open for me, which I can know what age 9 card is left on the age pile too. I cant say im 100% sure about this though and that Satellites card on my hand always solves as the last resort.