Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51  All

Author Topic: F.DS Forum Survivor Season 3 - FINALE: WINNER REVEALED  (Read 122900 times)

Jimmmmm

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jimmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: F.DS Forum Survivor Season 3 - STARTING SOON
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2015, 09:28:10 pm »

They still must post that they are whispering to that other person when they reveal their card to them.

Wouldn't they have to post that they're card showing?

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: F.DS Forum Survivor Season 3 - STARTING SOON
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2015, 09:53:32 pm »

They still must post that they are whispering to that other person when they reveal their card to them.

Wouldn't they have to post that they're card showing?
Yeah, sorry

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
Re: F.DS Forum Survivor Season 3 - F14: Immunity/reward challenge: 2R1B
« Reply #127 on: October 14, 2015, 11:39:15 am »

Some more clarifications: by 8PM EST (9 hrs) I'll post a summary of who is whispering to who in the room threads.

Additionally, I have decided that I will also report any energy losses from clviolations then. Those I will post here so they will be public to everyone. I will not specify why they lost the energy though

iguanaiguana

• Minion
  • Shuffle iT Username: iguana iguana
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 14, 2015, 12:10:45 pm »

Some more clarifications: by 8PM EST (9 hrs) I'll post a summary of who is whispering to who in the room threads.

Additionally, I have decided that I will also report any energy losses from clviolations then. Those I will post here so they will be public to everyone. I will not specify why they lost the energy though

Just so that I'm perfectly clear:

Card showing/sharing occurs in private QTs with the designated player, but as long as it is not accompanied by any other text, it does not constitute whispering and does not need to be labeled as such. However, any other text in private QTs constitutes whispering and needs to be labeled as such. Correct?

You explained the rules perfectly well, I'm just being a dollard here : P
Point iguana. Not that points really matter with a result, but still.
Igu is town or trying the hardest he ever has as scum.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2015, 12:45:05 pm »

/tag

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2015, 01:14:13 pm »

Just so that I'm perfectly clear:

Card showing/sharing occurs in private QTs with the designated player, but as long as it is not accompanied by any other text, it does not constitute whispering and does not need to be labeled as such. However, any other text in private QTs constitutes whispering and needs to be labeled as such. Correct?

You explained the rules perfectly well, I'm just being a dollard here : P
I don't believe I specified anything specific about card sharing/showing regarding the alert. I'm fine with whispering including sharing/showing. Bottom line, you guys are doing fine

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2015, 12:04:16 am »

As day 1 of the first Immunity challenge draws to a close, we only have one penalty to hand out:

teamlyle loses 5 energy. 

Great job guys, you're doing great.  I hope everyone is having fun!

Round 1 ends sometime Friday evening (I don't know my plans, so I can't estimate an hour to give you.  But I won't end it earlier than 9:00 EST (45 hrs from now).  It just may be late (or early Saturday morning))

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2015, 01:45:01 pm »

ROUND 2 START

3 days, 5 hours until round 2 ends.  Remember, 2 hostage
s

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 20, 2015, 10:10:01 pm »

ROUND 3 START

Eevee and Robz888 were sent from room A to B, Awaclus and iguanaiguana were send from room B to A. Look for room assignment in PM shortly and threads in your QT's

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2015, 12:02:31 pm »

/tag
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2015, 05:11:08 pm »

Would anyone be opposed to making round 4 only one day instead of 2?  If anyone is opposed, then we won't.  You have until say 6 hours before the 1 day deadline to let me know.  I won't get to updating rooms until late tonight, so you get a few more hours today before round 4 starts, then 18 hours to let me know if you are not ok with a short round 4.  Thanks!

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2015, 11:16:38 am »

Just waiting on room B's hostage and we'll be ready for the last round

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 25, 2015, 03:18:44 pm »

As the final room switch happens, everyone waits with baited breath, wondering if everyone in their room will end up dead, or if everyone in the other room will end up dead…  As president mcmcsalot walks into room A, Robz888 grins wickedly, opens his coat, and pulls the pin on the vest underneath!  A show of glitter explodes from his chest, coating everyone in room A in so much glitter that no amount of showering will remove all of the glitter.  Mcmcsalot hangs his head in disappointment, knowing that this must be the end of his political career.  Never has a politician been re-elected after a glitter-bombing.  He shoots his brother a look of disappointment as he storms out of the room, digging glitter out of his ears.  The only solace he finds is that his brother was gracious enough to use a glitter bomb, and not a real one. 

Congratulations Red team!  Here is your immunity idol and your flint.  Blue team, we have a date at tribal council
For those of you who haven’t figured out the teams through the game, here are your tribes and the roles everyone had this game:

Red
Robz888 - Bomber
AdamH - Vanilla
Hydrad - Vanilla
Awaclus - Vanilla
iguanaiguana - Agent
teamlyle - Coy Boy
Eevee - Spy

Blue
mcmcsalot - President
mpsprs - Vanilla
gkrieg - Vanilla
Watno - Vanilla
Jimmmmm - Drunk/Agent
Roadrunner7674 - Coy Boy
Hugovj - Spy

In addition, you are no longer the “Red” tribe and the “Blue” tribe, because those names are lame.  Instead, you’re the Necropolis tribe and the Hovel tribe!  Look for links to these QT’s in PM’s shortly.  I will also be locking your threads with people on the opposite tribe and making any QT’s you haven’t gotten yet with.  While I’m still working on this, please refrain from making anymore posts in threads with people on the opposite tribe.  Thanks!

If you want a QT with more than one other person in it, just ask in your confessional and I’ll try to make it as soon as possible. 

Oh and one more thing I’ve failed to mention:  This is SURVIVOR: EXILE ISLAND!  What that means is that whenever you win a reward challenge, in addition to getting the reward you also get to send someone from the other tribe to exile island.  What this means is that person does not get to talk to their tribemates until the next challenge.  HOWEVER: since this was an immunity and reward challenge, in this unique situation that person will not take part in this tribal council.  Necropolis tribe, you have 24 hours to discuss and choose who you want to send.  The most recent post in bold 24 hours from this post will be the person I send to exile.

Next, resting/gathering/shelter building
At the beginning of each game phase you will declare what you are doing: resting, building shelter, or gathering.  In order to successfully do whatever you’re planning on doing, there are some restrictions on posting.  They’re pretty simple:  You’re free to post in the tribe thread no matter what you are doing.  As far as talking to people individually, you can only talk to the people who are also doing the same activity you are doing.  If you make a post with someone not doing the same activity as you, you will not gain any energy you were going to by doing that activity.  Make sense?  Pretty simple. 
Resting: You gain an amount of energy based on the number of days you rest.  This will be increased by an improved shelter.
Gathering: You will find some kind of food that will give you a pile of energy plus some morale for your whole tribe!  The energy you get will be split evenly among everyone in your tribe. 
Building shelter:  You won’t get any energy, but based on how many days spent by people, you’ll eventually get shelter upgrades which increase the energy gains from resting.

Necropolis team, you’re quite happy at your victory, your morale is at +10!  Hovel tribe, you’re sad but this is just the first time you’ve lost and you’re mostly excited to be here.  Your morale is at -5.  Therefore Necropolis tribe loses 18 energy and Hovel tribe loses 21. I’ll update everyone with their energy totals.  All this will take some time, I have some other things to do today.

Finally, I failed to mention earlier that there will be penalties for letting your energy drop too low.  If your energy drops to 50, you will start to get a disadvantage in the challenge.  If your energy drops to 0, you will no longer be able to participate in the challenge. 

All that should be fairly straightforward I hope… Any questions and clarifications, I’m more than happy to do so.  I hope I haven’t missed anything this time.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 25, 2015, 04:28:19 pm »

I can now comment on the energy penalty in the challenge:  teamlyle said that he would card share with Jimmmmm, he just showed his color and when Jimmmmm said "card share means you have to show me your whole card" teamlyle said he couldn't because he was coy.  He never showed his whole card to Jimmmmm, Jimmmmm never showed his whole card to teamlyle.  I didn't want to just penalize him 5 energy for not being able to show his card because I didn't want to mod-confirm him as coy, so I told him he could lose 5 energy if he wants to follow through with the claim of being coy (which he had to) but it kind of left it open for him to be lying.  Since no card was actually shown and it didn't trick Jimmmmm into showing his card, I didn't deem it that major of a penalty.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 25, 2015, 06:42:43 pm »

I'm adding another activity you can do during these phases:
Do nothing: Costs you 5 energy, but you can talk to everyone and they can talk back to you without penalty.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 25, 2015, 09:45:43 pm »

For some clarification:  If you're building shelter and talk to someone not building shelter, you will lose the credit you would otherwise gain for building the shelter.  The "do nothing" option is so that others can respond to you without penalty.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 25, 2015, 11:00:55 pm »

More clarifications and a mistake I made

Mistake: Blue team has an attractive team member!  What this means is their morale scale is shifted from -50/+50 up to -40/+60 and their resting morale level is +10!  Therefore their new morale is really +5 and they only lose 19 energy each.  Sorry for the mistake.

Clarification:  In 3+ person QT's, you can't post in it if someone else in the QT is doing a different task than you, or else you lose your task's benefit.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 26, 2015, 08:44:45 am »

Obviously mcmcsalot is an attractive team member, seeing how he is covered in all that glitter.

iguanaiguana

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 26, 2015, 11:49:40 am »

We choose to send Roadrunner 7671 to exile.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:51:30 am by iguanaiguana »

Eevee

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Eevee
  • A wild Eevee appears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 26, 2015, 02:14:52 pm »

Ahoppy, did you accidentally post a message meant for the hovels to our tribe QT?

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 26, 2015, 02:20:09 pm »

Hrm. Whoops. Please ignore if you can...

Finally, Tribal council will be starting tonight when I get home and will run until Wednesday (48 hours)

gkrieg13

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: gkrieg
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2015, 02:32:12 pm »

So are we already in the gathering/building/ resting stage?

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2015, 02:37:55 pm »

yes

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 30, 2015, 12:22:54 am »

Tribal council is complete.  All threads are considered locked until the reward challenge starts tomorrow evening (except confessionals, those never lock)

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2015, 08:04:46 pm »

I'm sorry for the delay in here, but I've been working on polishing how I will be reporting energy to you guys from now on, and I think it will make my life easier and yours.  I'm still planning on getting the next challenge started tonight.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 20 queries.