Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Season 8 champion match -- LIVE Sunday June 28 at 1600 UTC  (Read 2464 times)

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Season 8 champion match -- LIVE Sunday June 28 at 1600 UTC
« on: June 23, 2015, 07:56:32 am »
+5

For seven seasons, the Dominion League has only seen two champions: Mic Qsenoch and Stef. These two players have dominated so far, but we have a new challenger, dudeabides!

He started Season 1 in the C division and now he's finally broken through to the champion match, can he do it? Dudeabides must win 5.5 games out of 6 to be crowned Dominion League Champion for season 8, otherwise the title will go to Mic Qsenoch with his commanding lead.

Join us at 1600 UTC, this Sunday, June 28 for the Season 8 Champion Match, which will be live-streamed. Stef and I will most likely be providing commentary, and the match will be hosted on one of our Twitch channels -- more details to follow.

Also, after last season's champion match we hosted an informal "birthday party" tournament -- we'd like to try that again for this champion match, so be sure to stick around for the after-party.
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

AdamH

• Margrave
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
Re: Season 8 champion match -- LIVE Sunday June 28 at 1600 UTC
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 11:49:51 am »

Going live with the Season 8 Champion Match. We'll start in about 10 minutes.

Dudeabides will be streaming his perspective at http://www.twitch.tv/dudeabides42
MQ will be recording a video, but not streaming.

Stef and I will be commentating here: http://www.twitch.tv/adamhorton

AdamH

• Margrave
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 07:38:04 am »
+1

Here are the kingdoms used for the champion match; thanks to everyone who submitted them! I'll attach the chat log from the match to this post. Also, congrats to Mic Qsenoch, our league champion for season 8!

Videos coming shortly...

JW: Pearl Diver, Apothecary, Moneylender, Remodel, Golem, Butcher, Council Room, Festival, Outpost, Wharf, Provinces/Estates

DG: Transmute, Scrying Pool, Procession, Remake, Scavenger, Scout, Talisman, Horn of Plenty, Fairgrounds, Goons, Provinces/Shelters

assemble_me: Secret Chamber, Black Market, Masquerade, Steward, Wishing Well, Conspirator, Fortress, Bazaar, Mine, Treasury, Provinces/Estates

JW: Native Village, Squire, Fortune Teller, Market Square, Remake, Salvager, Worker's Village, Horn of Plenty, Tactician, Altar, Provinces/Estates

assemble_me: Apothecary, Market Square, Ironmonger, Baker, Embassy, Inn, Laboratory, Rogue, Fairgrounds, Expand, Provinces/Shelters

iguanaiguana: Apothecary, Baron, Butcher, Festival, Fishing Village, JackOfAllTrades, Militia, Rabble, Swindler, Chapel, Provinces/Estates

AdamH

• Margrave
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 07:45:25 am »
+1

YouTube video playlist:

Pages: [1]

Page created in 1.267 seconds with 20 queries.