Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51  All

Author Topic: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Game Over, Town wins!)  (Read 125656 times)

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1175 on: July 21, 2015, 01:04:59 pm »

I'll get to my mail-mi reread soon, but guys, do something. Deadline is in 3 days, and this is lylo, we really don't want to have to rush things. There's still time, but not that much.

chairs : I see now you want me to also explain why I'm town. I'm sorry but I can't really do that, you'll have to reread me and make up your own mind... I find that people defending themselves is rarely productive. And yeah, I know I'm not the most fun player to reread, but well, it's lylo, you're going to have to do it.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: July 21, 2015, 02:07:27 pm »

vote: teproc

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: July 21, 2015, 02:30:12 pm »

vote: teproc

Okay, confirming I'm not scum.

Why?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: July 21, 2015, 02:43:03 pm »

Wait, what ?

Really ? Well I guess it's all a bonus from now on, because we were about to lose badly. vote: chairs
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 21, 2015, 02:48:15 pm »

And now the choice is mine. Oh dear.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: July 21, 2015, 02:52:05 pm »

Trying to make sense of this. I guess chairs decided to bus early day 1, and decided to act very suspicious of Serix then without actually pushing his lynch, since his on-wagon vote was the hammer.

Man, that means both scum bussed on day 1 two. Weird game.

mail-mi, please take the time to reread. Hopefully it should clear things up ? Not sure what else there is I can do to convince you.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: July 21, 2015, 02:55:41 pm »

Trying to make sense of this. I guess chairs decided to bus early day 1, and decided to act very suspicious of Serix then without actually pushing his lynch, since his on-wagon vote was the hammer.

Man, that means both scum bussed on day 1 two. Weird game.

mail-mi, please take the time to reread. Hopefully it should clear things up ? Not sure what else there is I can do to convince you.

Tomorrow morning/afternoon. Count on it.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: July 21, 2015, 03:38:47 pm »

The fact that mail mi didn't vote means I'm right. Awesome!

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: July 22, 2015, 12:51:02 pm »

Deadline is in ~55 hours.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: July 22, 2015, 01:10:58 pm »

Okay. I reread. I have to vote: teproc.

I hope I'm right.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: July 22, 2015, 01:12:30 pm »

Yeah. I'm trying to think what would have happened if I had killed chairs instead of skip, but I don't know.

chairs, what made you vote for me ? Not being willing to defend myself is legitimately what I would have done as town...

Anyway, gg town.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: July 22, 2015, 01:14:33 pm »

I felt like I was forced to bus Awaclus, and then the Seprix bus was going to have to happen at some point, not sure how I could have ahndled this game better. Probably something in the NKs, but most of those were on IC-ish people. I even got the pacovf lynch to have a mail-mi mislynch available at mylo, that seemed like the ideal scenario.

Mafia QT
My QT

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: July 22, 2015, 01:17:44 pm »

Yeah, I have trouble defending against people that make sense.

It was nicely done anyway! I only started being suspicious of yourself when you survived all the way to Lylo.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: July 22, 2015, 01:28:22 pm »

Teproc, you've posted the link to your personal QT twice.

My own QT. There's not much in there, aside from me being very wrong.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: July 22, 2015, 01:29:38 pm »

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: July 22, 2015, 01:33:28 pm »

People should have just sheeped me Day 1.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: July 22, 2015, 01:34:51 pm »

People should have just sheeped me Day 1.

As you'll see in QTs, I was downright terrified of you, and almost wanted to kill you N1 (which would've been dumb). You know my scum meta too well.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: July 22, 2015, 01:46:57 pm »

Thinking about who's MVP, I'd probably go skip, him suspecting me (and I see in the speccy that he would have voted for me at lylo) is what put me in an awful situation when I had to do the last kill. Credits to pacovf for insisting on how good no lynching was (town 100% loses if we lynch right away), though that was a pretty obvious call there.

chairs would be the other consideration, for the gambit of voting for me at lylo. I think the choice was much easier for mail-mi once it's between chairs and me.

Actually chairs also was on-wagon both times, so it's probably got to be chairs.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: July 22, 2015, 02:05:40 pm »

chairs, skip and Teproc seem like reasonable MVP choices. UoS played very well too.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: July 22, 2015, 02:22:26 pm »

WOOHOO!

I thought I was going to be wrong for sure. Anyway, give all credit to chairs, I don't deserve anything for this game.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: July 22, 2015, 02:22:35 pm »

Just read the Mafia QT. Yeah, I don't think you could have predicted chairs turning on you, and skip would have done so too, although maybe mail-mi would have voted for skip rather than you. I was mad at you (not really) by how deftly you managed to wave away my towncred for the Seprix lynch before I could capitalize on it, but it turned out to be for the best ^^

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: July 22, 2015, 02:36:47 pm »

Also, go sign up for DGIM2!

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: July 22, 2015, 03:52:42 pm »

Just read the Mafia QT. Yeah, I don't think you could have predicted chairs turning on you, and skip would have done so too, although maybe mail-mi would have voted for skip rather than you. I was mad at you (not really) by how deftly you managed to wave away my towncred for the Seprix lynch before I could capitalize on it, but it turned out to be for the best ^^

Yeah that was pretty essential as I couldn't have too many ICs, and I felt you would be more lynchable than skip. It also had the advantage of being seemingly against my interest (since I bussed Seprix from the get go on day 2, so day 2 looked great for me), which is the kind of thing I was hoping would save me at lylo when people reread.

Seprix

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: July 22, 2015, 03:56:12 pm »

God, I played like shit this game.
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: July 22, 2015, 04:03:34 pm »

The way you engaged me during lylo was the lynchpin, but I was 100% sold on D5 that mail-mi was Town, so skip dying sealed it. I just needed you to engage so mail-mi would have your reads (as I was hoping you'd somehow distort the truth) on him to make it so.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 51  All

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 20 queries.