Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51  All

Author Topic: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Game Over, Town wins!)  (Read 125027 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Night 4)
« Reply #1150 on: July 16, 2015, 04:22:49 pm »

Hydrad has died in the night. He was Rarity playing as Twilight Sparkle, the Universal Backup and Innocent Child.

Day 5 starts!

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Count
« Reply #1151 on: July 16, 2015, 04:24:03 pm »

Vote Count 5.0

Not Voting (4): Teproc, mail-mi, chairs, skip wooznum

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day 5 ends at July 23, 4 PM Forum Time.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 04:48:39 pm by silverspawn »

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
Re: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #1152 on: July 16, 2015, 04:43:29 pm »

Well, that was the smart choice. Bravo, scum.

vote: no lynch

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: July 16, 2015, 04:46:09 pm »

Hm. Well, let's get this day out of the way.

vote: no lynch
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: July 16, 2015, 04:48:25 pm »

Vote Count 5.1

Not Voting (2): mail-mi, skip wooznum
No-Lynch (2): chairs, Teproc {L-1}

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Day 5 ends at July 23, 4 PM Forum Time.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: July 16, 2015, 04:50:47 pm »

Just in case : no lynch is good here because we have no IC. Because everyone is (more or less) in the lynch pool, no lynching forces scum to narrow the lynch pool by one player, which is obviously better for us. It's unlikely to change much, but still the best play here.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: July 16, 2015, 07:50:44 pm »

I'll wait for skip to post but yeah vote: no lynch.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

skip wooznum

• Golem
  • Shuffle iT Username: Skip Wooznum
  • he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: July 16, 2015, 09:22:53 pm »

vote: no lynch sorry to steal the hammer :P

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: July 16, 2015, 09:32:25 pm »

vote: no lynch sorry to steal the hammer :P

Jerk. :P

vote: no lynch anyway. :P
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Vote Count
« Reply #1159 on: July 16, 2015, 09:37:07 pm »

Final Vote Count Day 5

Not Voting (1): mail-mi

No-Lynch (3): chairs, Teproc, skip wooznum

With 4 alive, it took 3 to decide.

No-one has been lynched. Night 5 begins now and ends at July 17, 6 PM Forum Time.

As last time, I will delay it on request or if necessary.

Thread locked!

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Night 5)
« Reply #1160 on: July 17, 2015, 07:03:32 pm »

skip wooznum has died in the night. He was Fluttershy playing as Pinkie Pie, a Town Roleblocker.

Day 6 start!

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: July 17, 2015, 07:04:42 pm »

Vote Count 6.1

Not Voting (3): mail-mi, chairs, Teproc

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. Day 6 ends at July 24, 7 PM Forum Time.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
Re: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Day 6)
« Reply #1162 on: July 17, 2015, 07:46:15 pm »

well... that's actually pretty good for me, since I was totally going to vote skip!

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: July 17, 2015, 07:47:06 pm »

Sooo...

mail-mi: Why is Teproc scum?

Teproc: Why is mail-mi scum?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: July 17, 2015, 07:54:16 pm »

Well, this definitely wasn't the kill I expected... what ?

I guess I'll reread chairs now... this all looks too neat though. Won't get to it before monday though. In the meantime, no one vote, lylo, please reread stuff, etc. That includes you mail-mi, if you're town you've got serious work to do here.

@chairs : I did reread mail-mi late last day so you've got that.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: July 17, 2015, 10:45:00 pm »

Well, this definitely wasn't the kill I expected... what ?

I guess I'll reread chairs now... this all looks too neat though. Won't get to it before monday though. In the meantime, no one vote, lylo, please reread stuff, etc. That includes you mail-mi, if you're town you've got serious work to do here.

@chairs : I did reread mail-mi late last day so you've got that.

I know. And it stinks that I'm only on phone. :(

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: July 18, 2015, 11:00:55 am »

I was definitely expecting me to die.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: July 18, 2015, 11:46:35 am »

Well, one of you two is scum. Had I been scum, I definitely would not have killed skip because he's the only other one I could feasibly throw some suspicion on. And now I'm the obvious lynch, and when/if I get lynched scum has a party.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: July 19, 2015, 12:10:37 pm »

I feel like this game has basically devolved into a Mexican standoff. None of us wants to be the first mover here in case we're wrong on our reads.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: July 19, 2015, 09:35:11 pm »

Either that or it's the week-end and people are busy. Also one of us is mail-mi. I'll be doing my part tomorrow.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1170 on: July 20, 2015, 02:27:27 am »

Also one of us is mail-mi.

Okay, I'm honestly a little peeved at this. I get that you nor most other people don't like my playstyle, but guess what? I don't care. I play these games to have fun, not give myself another couple hours of work each time I play. So, while I do put in the effort when it matters, I'm not going to spend hours and hours working on this. And, I'm also much more of an observer, in the games and real life. So I don't post as much as others. Sorry if it bothers you, but that's how it is.

...that being said, this is lylo and I need to make sure I'm not lynched so town doesn't lose. I'll be home Wednesday morning, I'll do rereading then if I get the chance.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: July 20, 2015, 02:28:47 am »

Also don't mean for this to get hostile.  :-\ It just had to be said.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: July 20, 2015, 06:13:47 am »

Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it mail-mi, I understand it's your playstyle, and while I do think it can be anti-town sometimes, well it's just a game.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
Re: M64: Pony-Mafia Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1173 on: July 20, 2015, 08:47:55 am »

Rereading chairs.

Can we just vote: awaclus and get rolling? I want to see what N1's NK will be already so we can work with it D2.

This puts Awaclus at L-2, pretty decisive, though...

Yay a reread post I can get behind!

vote: seprix, you convinced me.

He gets off the Awaclus wagon after I express suspicion of Seprix in my reread...but that's jumping from one scum to another, so it can't be deflection obviously.

Unrelated, the more tight-lipped Awaclus gets/feels, the more I want to lynch him. This feels a lot like how I reacted to suspicion in D1 of HP Mafia.

Feels like a genuine argument, and Awaclus was pretty much dead in the water at this point, so it could be scum!chairs planning to come back on the bus... from another bus. Yeah, if chairs is scum, his day 1 was bold as hell.

make that 5/7.

vote: awaclus.

There we go, that's L-2 again.

I find Seprix's actions here a little questionable.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems a possible scum!Seprix.

This is still day 1, after Seprix hammers. chairs would have needed to have decided to bus both partners right on day 1. I don't really buy it (though he came relatively late to the Seprix wagon later I think).

If I were Awaclus, at least one of my partners would be "null". He only has two people on that list at null.

Let's lynch skip.

Ok, so that's something (it'd relatively early in day 2). But then...

scum!seprix = scum!skip.

So... ok, there could be something here. chairs, after bussing Awaclus, figures the only way he wins is by surviving alone, and gets ready to bus Seprix, though he'd rather he live longer obviously, so while he's ready to bus, he's pushing other wagons. That's... a possible narrative. I guess.

vote: seprix. Seprix pacovf scum team with pacman gambit on an adk mislynch into maybe a we mislynch before we trash seprix and he comes up roses no matter what.

Aaaand that's a vote on Seprix when there's only one on him and little pressure. Ok then, scratch that thought I suppose.

Just acknowledge that I'm a virtual IC so we can move on from there.

Super bold thing to say if he's scum.

He does move off the Seprix wagon before coming back to it and hammering past the point of no return. That hammer is not that telling in and of itself (Seprix was going to be lynched no matter what at that point), but still, I just can't fit chair's play with any kind of scum narrative at this point. The only one that's left is that he decided to bus both his partners midway through day 1 and... why would he do that ?

Yeah, ok, there's no way it's chairs. Well, I've said that before and been wrong, but still, I just don't see it. WIll reread mail-mi sometime this week just to make sure, but I'm thining the skip kill was just a desperate mail-mi trying to throw us a curveball to hope taht it makes us doubt ourselves maybe ?

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 20, 2015, 02:39:51 pm »

Oh, I guess yeah you guys should reread me. I just assumed we all knew I was Town at this point and we were debating which of you was scum :P
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.