Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: First wiki edit  (Read 2121 times)

Minotaur

• Margrave
  • Respect: +3961
    • View Profile
First wiki edit
« on: June 12, 2015, 07:07:59 pm »
+2

Hey,

Been hanging out mostly in RBCI and Homage, but I thought I'd give editing a shot.  I added my humble opinions about Adventurer to the board.  (tl;dr: Yes, it's bad 85% of the time you draw $6, but it can be a late Province gainer)

I didn't see any information or stickies one way or the other about how readily new input should be added, but the info that was on the Adventurer page before looked really old and didn't say much about best-use cases - it only that Adventurer sucks, more or less.

I might do more edits if the veterans think I'm on the right track.  (The thing about Procession might not be notable enough to list as a synergy, but I was on the fence and decided to add it)
Storyteller/Crown is Donald's Vietnam Watergate.  Alchemy is Donald's Vietnam.  Scout is the time Donald choked on a pretzel.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: First wiki edit
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 09:14:07 pm »
+1

If AJD or I dislike what you're doing, you bet your ass we'll undo your edit real quick.  Keeping that in mind, do what you like.  :)
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.