Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]  All

Author Topic: Dominion Online Open Beta coming up shortly!  (Read 97563 times)

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion Online Open Beta coming up shortly!
« Reply #325 on: June 27, 2015, 01:39:02 pm »

Fingers crossed that we get a release out today that will resolve the server issues. I haven't seen the full release notes to know what else may be included, but keep an eye on the MF forum. There's always the chance that some oddball problem will popup when testing the new client, but again, fingers crossed.

New release is being tested.

Any idea on an ETA for it?
It's there now. :)

LordHumanton discussed an in-app alert to let people know when new versions are out. I'm not sure if that's in this one or not. THe sooner, the better.

Question for you; if someone owned one of the half-sets on Goko, how will that translate to set ownership in your system since you don't seem to have half-sets in your store?
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

Cave-o-sapien

• Jester
  • Respect: +1676
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 30, 2015, 03:27:59 pm »
+2

It looks like certain "clunky" UI actions weren't ever changed from early in the Goko days:

- Moneylender not auto-trashing (is there any good reason not to?)
- Dragging cards across the entire screen to top of deck (I forget which card made me do this, but it was very frustrating when playing full screen)

Are there plans to further streamline the UI?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 30, 2015, 03:28:53 pm »
+3

It looks like certain "clunky" UI actions weren't ever changed from early in the Goko days:

- Dragging cards across the entire screen to top of deck (I forget which card made me do this, but it was very frustrating when playing full screen)

If Cutpurse and Taxman make you autodiscard, Moneylender should certainly make you auto-trash.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

SCSN

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +7140
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 30, 2015, 03:36:12 pm »
+5

I for one appreciate that at least in some circumstances they allow you to protect your favorite Copper from their ruthless RNG to the detriment of the one you hate.

Cave-o-sapien

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 30, 2015, 03:38:13 pm »

I for one appreciate that at least in some circumstances they allow you to protect your favorite Copper from their ruthless RNG to the detriment of the one you hate.

I just wish it then wouldn't randomly shift my favorite copper to a different spot in my hand. I was holding it second from left FOR A GOOD REASON.

sc0UT

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: sc0UT
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 30, 2015, 03:41:12 pm »
+3

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 30, 2015, 05:09:40 pm »
+1

Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

markusin

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: markusin
  • I also switched from Starcraft
  • Respect: +2437
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 30, 2015, 06:15:20 pm »
+1

There are edge cases where you wouldn't want to auto-trash a copper (for example you plan to play the copper with Storyteller, but you need to play Moneylender, that you got from Sender Swindler, to start your Conspirator chain), but there is no "you may" on the card, so therefore it should auto-trash.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 07:51:50 pm by markusin »

Cave-o-sapien

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 30, 2015, 07:18:04 pm »

There are edge cases where you wouldn't want to auto-trash a copper (for example you plan to play the copper with Storyteller, but you need to play Moneylender, that you got from Sender, to start your Conspirator chain), but there is no "you may" on the card, so therefore it should auto-trash.

Exactly. Trashing isn't an option with the card, so I was wondering if there was any good reason not to auto-trash.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 30, 2015, 07:46:52 pm »

Man, I don't think that scene will ever stop giving me the chills.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

markusin

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: markusin
  • I also switched from Starcraft
  • Respect: +2437
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 30, 2015, 07:52:41 pm »
+1

There are edge cases where you wouldn't want to auto-trash a copper (for example you plan to play the copper with Storyteller, but you need to play Moneylender, that you got from Sender, to start your Conspirator chain), but there is no "you may" on the card, so therefore it should auto-trash.

Exactly. Trashing isn't an option with the card, so I was wondering if there was any good reason not to auto-trash.
Not that I could think of unless you like clicking buttons for emphasis.

YUGIOOOOH!

sitnaltax

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +490
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 30, 2015, 07:56:07 pm »
+3

I created a fan card with the text "this counts as a Copper as long as it is not in the Supply". Maybe they implemented that, so now you have to choose your Copper, just in case your hand includes my fan card.

Seprix

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +3680
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 30, 2015, 08:02:44 pm »

Hilarious. Just repeat a statement over and over again and state that something was destined to be, and it's automatically enlightening. :)

I never watched the film, and I know I'm being totally stupid btw. :p
DM me for ideas on a new article, either here or on Discord (I check Discord way more often)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]  All

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.