Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: A bajillion Possessions  (Read 10490 times)

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
Re: A bajillion Possessions
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2015, 11:04:11 pm »
+1

So Aldegonda sends a message to Babatunde...
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Davio

• 2012 Dutch Champion
  • Respect: +3413
    • View Profile
Re: A bajillion Possessions
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2015, 02:42:43 pm »

I'm pretty sure the rules state that if Possession is played a bajillion times the game is immediately over, everybody loses, and no one in the game will play Dominion again for at least 6 months.

I'm not sure about the first question, but the answer to the second question somehow involves a blue dog, but is ultimately, the person who played Ironworks (the possessed) did not gain anything and so gets no bonuses.
The most important thing to remember about Possession is that you are not actually the one playing out the turn, the possessed player takes his turn, but you get to make all the decisions for him and all of the cards he would gain are gained by you instead. In a real life game, you could just tell the possessed player: "I want you to play that card" and he must do it. It's usually easier to just play the cards for him though.

This rule helps answer most questions about Possession.

The blue dog also had to do with Trader where you didn't gain a card due to Ironworks, but due to Trader and so didn't get the +$1, +1 Action, +1 Card when you Traded the Great Hall for a Silver.

I believe you can still reveal your opponent's Trader while you're possessing him (both Trader and Possession have "would gain" so you can choose which to resolve first).

BSG: Cagprezimal Adama
Mage Knight: Arythea
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.