Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Quality of card images on wiki  (Read 15208 times)

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
  • Respect: +1097
    • View Profile
Re: Quality of card images on wiki
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2015, 12:42:33 am »

That artist does have an unusually long name, resulting in smaller text.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2015, 10:42:16 pm »
+4

Uploaded all the Alchemy cards in high-res earlier today, as well as Walled Village, which was the only Promo left to do.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

sc0UT

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: sc0UT
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2015, 06:17:33 am »

What about the official adventures card art, will you get the image files and upload them?

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2015, 09:05:09 am »

What about the official adventures card art, will you get the image files and upload them?

The official card art for previous cards came from Goko.  Since Adventures is not yet on Dominion Online, I have no resource to download them from.  However, some of the artists have uploaded the art they've done to their own personal websites (or Deviantart pages), and I've uploaded the ones I can find.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

werothegreat

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2016, 04:41:07 pm »
+18

Sorry for the necro, but at long last, every single card has a high-quality image on the wiki.  The only set I didn't re-scan myself was Dark Ages, as the original scans were good enough, just needed some GIMP touching up.  Cornucopia was the last set to do, and I just uploaded the new Fairgrounds scan.  Time to take a break.  Until Empires, at least.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.