Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Caravan card cleanup  (Read 1341 times)

Jeebus

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jeebus
  • Respect: +1642
    • View Profile
Caravan card cleanup
« on: April 22, 2015, 10:13:06 pm »

If I play Caravan Guard on another player's turn, when does it get discarded? In the Cleanup of that turn, or not until Cleanup in my own turn?

I see in the rule book that Duplicate is discarding in the turn you call it, even if it's another player's turn.

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9630
    • View Profile
Re: Caravan card cleanup
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 10:18:37 pm »
+1

If I play Caravan Guard on another player's turn, when does it get discarded? In the Cleanup of that turn, or not until Cleanup in my own turn?

I see in the rule book that Duplicate is discarding in the turn you call it, even if it's another player's turn.

Caravan Guard is going to do something at the start of your next turn, so you wait until the end of your next turn.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

Donald X.

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +25712
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 10:19:18 pm »
+1

It's a duration card with more left to do. It stays in play until the clean-up of the last turn it's doing things. So, on your next turn, that's your next turn, the one it's talking about, so you get +$1, and Caravan Guard is done, so it goes away that turn.

Jeebus

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jeebus
  • Respect: +1642
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 11:39:33 pm »

Didn't notice that it was a Duration. :p Thanks!
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.888 seconds with 20 queries.