Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: New to the Board and Game.  (Read 10420 times)

doesitgoboom

• Coppersmith
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
Re: New to the Board and Game.
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2015, 12:39:27 pm »
+1

Thank you. I am just trying to figure it all out yet.  I am very still lost and have not got a great grasp yet. I have not joined the online Dominion but have been considering it. I just want to make sure I have a decent grasp first. I still look at the cards and end up buying by impulse and not with a plan. Some point I will hopefully have it start to click.

Flip5ide

• Apprentice
  • Highest Rank/Rating: 58/5600
  • Respect: +136
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2015, 05:37:38 am »

Thank you. I am just trying to figure it all out yet.  I am very still lost and have not got a great grasp yet. I have not joined the online Dominion but have been considering it. I just want to make sure I have a decent grasp first. I still look at the cards and end up buying by impulse and not with a plan. Some point I will hopefully have it start to click.

I would stick to IRL and grab a couple expansions like Seaside before you try the online Dominion.

EDIT: Not for lack of skill, there are plenty of new and experienced alike online. It's just that you will start winning against your wife because you learn the game too quickly online since the games go faster.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:39:07 am by Flip5ide »
"If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything." - William Lyon Phelps

Davio

• 2012 Dutch Champion
  • Respect: +3413
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2015, 05:45:34 am »
+1

Make sure you and your wife progress at about the same rate.

BSG: Cagprezimal Adama
Mage Knight: Arythea
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.