Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258111 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D4)
« Reply #2075 on: July 10, 2015, 04:32:10 pm »

Also, ash, do you mind resurrecting lekkit or a town player who died?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: July 10, 2015, 04:34:55 pm »

Do you see how your willingness to have faith in him is worrying though?

Not opposed is pretty weak.  In your shoes I'd be jumping up and down and posting images of rope tomorrow (I mean, maybe that's a little much but you get the idea).  It sounds (and did yesterday) like you have some enormous amount of faith in Awaclus for some reason.  And since, from my pov he's confirmed scum, that is deeply unsettling.

Also it may just be my style, but there is almost never a time when I have enough faith in someone to always follow them. I'm just very aggressive in my opinion. And my opinion changes... Just but over the course of a night where literally no one died from a lynch and at night. There is no reason to change my opinion and a narrative to harden it.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: July 10, 2015, 04:35:24 pm »

Just not*

Phone sorry

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: July 10, 2015, 04:40:08 pm »

iPhones suck.

Anyway, the butchered text from before should basically read:

Awaclus wouldn't have assumed a vig would shoot him. Thus no hard incentive for scum!awalcus to block SS. He and you would both assume the vig would shoot you. He probably didn't do this and wouldn't as scum. Scum!UoS on the other hand has an incentive to block SS in fear of a vig shot, and you may have jumped the gun and claimed bullet proof as a backup to explain away the death...

Also why would town!UoS be able to read roles and be bullet proof?

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Umbrageofsnow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: July 10, 2015, 04:50:30 pm »

I know your power is verified? What is the purpose of this post? Since you got my first two dead on I'm very sure you have that power.
That was WW, and it's been a while since I read that, I wasn't sure how much detail he gave.  It was just a reaction to the non-verified comment.  I'll continue sitting on it in that case.

You could be lying about bulletproof, which seems like a good cover to explain away the lack a death.
  If I'm lying, why wouldn't there still be a death from whoever scum shot.  Don't you agree that a 2-man scumteam is incredibly unlikely?  In which case only one scum has that item.  So there's another explaination out there that someone knows for why there wasn't a kill (I'm guessing Ash didn't actually lose his doctor ability.)  And that person knows BP isn't needed to explain the lack of a regular NK.  There should be 2 NK's (one from SS on Awaclus, one from scum on town) and there are none.

I don't really care to argue with you. It's really just not worth my time and care.
This is a terrible attitude to take.  I'm not even really arguing with you, and we certainly aren't going around in circles.  But this is the same feeling I was getting yesterday.  You really shouldn't start ignoring your scum reads because you're so sure.  That's basically always true.

And thanks for clarifying your Awaclus position.

PPE: 1

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: July 10, 2015, 04:54:05 pm »

The PM reading this has been super useful to town.  And there's another towny with a very similar ability.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: July 10, 2015, 04:57:10 pm »

why would you lynch you? I'd rather lynch awaclus, I'm pretty sure he's lying about stuff.

About what stuff?

I'd rather not say

you can reiterate everything you claimed, if you want, that might help in case I messed something up, but unlikely, and otherwise I think I'll try to get you lynched today.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: July 10, 2015, 04:59:14 pm »

why would you lynch you? I'd rather lynch awaclus, I'm pretty sure he's lying about stuff.

About what stuff?

I'd rather not say

you can reiterate everything you claimed, if you want, that might help in case I messed something up, but unlikely, and otherwise I think I'll try to get you lynched today.

When you're sure you should definitely claim why you know.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: July 10, 2015, 05:13:58 pm »

I don't think so. It seems like people were willing to lynch Awaclus yesterday, so why not today again?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: July 10, 2015, 05:17:41 pm »

Vote Count 4.1

UmbrageOfSnow (2): chairs, Delirious Deleuze
Awaclus (1): UmbrageOfSnow

Not Voting (7): 2.71828....., silverspawn, ashersky, hockeysemlan, A Drowned Kernel, Awaclus, mail-mi

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 4 ends July 20 at 6 am forum time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2085 on: July 10, 2015, 05:19:33 pm »

About what stuff?

I'd rather not say

I am Lorne, an Aura-reading Karaoke Bar Host. This means that every day, I can invite up to three people to my karaoke bar, and they can choose to accept or refuse the invitations. For the following night, a QT will be created for me and everyone who accepted (apparently, a QT won't be created if nobody accepts, but I did not claim this previously). That night, no player in the QT can target another player in the QT, but I can read someone in there which tells me their win con. I am also 1-shot lynchproof (the shot was, obviously, used up already). I also had an item called The Amulet, which turns its holder into a bomb if he's town, returns to its previous owner if the one holding it is town and attacked by a killing action, and can be used to resurrect the last player who used it. I'm neither Vampire-aligned or Town-aligned, and I win when I'm alive when the game ends (regardless of any other players that might be alive in addition). I'm a demon. Mail-mi is town. UoS is not.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2086 on: July 10, 2015, 05:22:23 pm »

I don't think so. It seems like people were willing to lynch Awaclus yesterday, so why not today again?

Because yesterday we couldn't do the plan, but we can do it today. My lynchproof was also proven to be true, and what happened last night does not suggest a scum team with me in it, but it does suggest a scum team with UoS in it.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: July 10, 2015, 05:25:57 pm »

Why is a scumteam with you in it less likely to no kill than a scumteam with me in it?

And could you please actually explain The Plan™ in clear, point-by-point detail?

And Mail-mi, could you PLEASE a) look at the N1 bar QT and comment on the proposed breadcrumb and b) look at the N2 bar QT (that's where Awaclus claimed to you?) and see if his talk at the time matches a result on WW N1 and only an innocent result on you after N2 was over?

Anyway, I'm out for the night.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2088 on: July 10, 2015, 05:37:08 pm »

Why is a scumteam with you in it less likely to no kill than a scumteam with me in it?

DeDe explained it already. Basically, a scum team with you in it would roleblock silverspawn to protect you from the vig shot whose target you obviously should have been, but a scum team with me in it would not roleblock silverspawn in order to not protect you from the vig shot.

And could you please actually explain The Plan™ in clear, point-by-point detail?

1. I invite DeDe, ashersky and mail-mi to my karaoke bar.
2. chairs uses his doubling power on mail-mi.
3. We lynch you.
4. We learn a ton from your flip. Additionally, we get to use a ton of investigative powers while protecting all of the investigative PRs from a lot of people (most notably me and ashersky because we're in the QT and you because you're dead).
5. At the start of tomorrow, we probably know the entire scum team and there's enough time to lynch them all.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: July 10, 2015, 05:52:55 pm »

Didn't rb ss.

Awa, why don't you tell us who the player is who got all non killing actions redirected to him?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: July 10, 2015, 05:53:41 pm »

Also, I am female.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2091 on: July 10, 2015, 06:00:29 pm »

Awa, why don't you tell us who the player is who got all non killing actions redirected to him?

Because he didn't accept the invitation so I don't know who he is.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: July 10, 2015, 07:12:35 pm »

well... problem is again that it is RMM

I have done something which conflicts parts of Awaclus power. I don't want to say what, which makes things difficult, but doing it just seems anti town. I, uh. The problem is, the scum narrative for lying is weird. Maybe he was just doctored - Scum having a doctor does make sense in this setup. Doctoring a survivor doesn't make sense for either town or scum.

maybe someone stole my power, for all I know. Maybe there's a weird power messing system going around.

I was really hoping that today's flip would make things clear ... :c

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: July 10, 2015, 07:13:51 pm »

I mean we could lynch Awaclus. or UoS. dunno

ash, can you bring back dead people today?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: July 10, 2015, 07:18:39 pm »

oh, and I'm ... ... hey, I'm actually female. I had no idea. that's so cool!

Awaclus, did you try to do anything last night?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: July 10, 2015, 07:23:32 pm »

actually... scum could have just RB'd me because they thought I was gonna kill UoS, now that I think about it. He thought I was going to do it, after all.

it's just so frustrating that we still don't know more than yesterday.

okay, weird question: does someone have a day action which he could use today but which is not important? it might be useful to know whether or not I can roleblock it.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: July 10, 2015, 07:27:06 pm »

I mean, it does remind me of e in guilds mafia. We lynched him. I vigged him. why is he still alive. a survivor with lynchproof and me being roleblocked? maybe. or maybe a scum lynchproof bulletproof superpower to balance out our rather impressive amount of town power?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2097 on: July 10, 2015, 07:35:51 pm »

I have done something which conflicts parts of Awaclus power. I don't want to say what, which makes things difficult

Well, it certainly does make things difficult. I don't really see how you could have done something which conflicts parts of my power; I was evidently lynchproof, I can evidently invite people to a QT, people in the QT are evidently prevented from targeting each other, and I don't know how you could have possibly done something which conflicts with my ability to read people.

I mean, I believe that you have some sort of reason to think that, but I know for sure that everything I said in the post where I reiterated my claims is literally 100% true, so the reason must be wrong.

Awaclus, did you try to do anything last night?

No.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: July 10, 2015, 08:38:15 pm »

I can.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: July 10, 2015, 09:38:42 pm »

I can.

Are you going to? You should resurrect lekkit.
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.