Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258107 times)

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1125 on: June 27, 2015, 08:49:40 am »

EgorK, was your investigation global?

I've already said. It returned all demons in some subset of players

Because if this is true, then it also returned all non-demons in some subset of players.  Which creates a bunch of ICs.  Which sounds too good to be true.  Kind of like when DD first claimed to have created 6 ICs or whatever.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: June 27, 2015, 08:50:24 am »

deadline is in 3 hours or so.  Still won't vote because I want to hear EgorK's full claim.

This post was supposed to go before that last one
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: June 27, 2015, 09:12:35 am »

Because if this is true, then it also returned all non-demons in some subset of players.  Which creates a bunch of ICs.  Which sounds too good to be true.  Kind of like when DD first claimed to have created 6 ICs or whatever.

No, because demons aren't necessarily evil.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: June 27, 2015, 09:18:11 am »

No, because demons aren't necessarily evil.

Oh ok.  I keep getting confused by that.  Probably since I don't know the flavor.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: June 27, 2015, 10:01:07 am »

Vote: ADK

Will do Awaclus or Egor also.

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: June 27, 2015, 10:37:11 am »

Vote Count 2.11

Awaclus (2): ashersky, mail-mi
EgorK (6): hockeysemlan, Delirious Deleuze, Lekkit, Awaclus, silverspawn, chairs
A Drowned Kernel (2): EgorK, Witherweaver

Not Voting (3): 2.71828....., Ichimaru Gin, A Drowned Kernel

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 2 ends June 27 at noon forum time. That's in 1.5 hours.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: June 27, 2015, 11:05:16 am »

Still prefer Awa.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: June 27, 2015, 11:47:42 am »

Ugh why is Awaclus not happening?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: June 27, 2015, 11:55:09 am »

vote: ADK will that happen?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: June 27, 2015, 11:57:58 am »

Um, it's deadline?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: June 27, 2015, 11:58:44 am »

I'll vote Egor to get a lynch through.  It's like 2 mins?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: June 27, 2015, 11:59:10 am »

Okay, no it won't. Still really prefer Awaclus, and ADK just ahead of Egor. Like, awa>>>>>>>>ADK>Egor. vote: awa

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: June 27, 2015, 11:59:30 am »

Don't need to. Most votes gets lynched.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: June 27, 2015, 11:59:48 am »

Oh, right, I forgot.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: June 27, 2015, 12:00:26 pm »

Don't need to. Most votes gets lynched.
Just woke up. So it's EgorK then?

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: June 27, 2015, 12:01:28 pm »

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Awaclus (2): ashersky, mail-mi
EgorK (6): hockeysemlan, Delirious Deleuze, Lekkit, Awaclus, silverspawn, chairs
A Drowned Kernel (2): EgorK, Witherweaver

Not Voting (3): 2.71828....., Ichimaru Gin, A Drowned Kernel

With 13 alive, it took 7 to lynch. Night 2 starts in approximately 1 hour. In the meantime,

THREAD LOCKED!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: June 27, 2015, 12:48:27 pm »

"Well, I have an even better idea", says Lorne. He walks past Willow, putting his arm around Tara. "You should get on the stage. This could be your first step towards being a musical star."

"Oh, I don't know", answers Tara, "didn't Anya want to...?"

"Come on! I want to hear you sing. I like your voice when you sing. Well, I also like your voice when you don't, but...", Willow starts. "You know what? Let's just leave it at that. Another unfinished embarrassing Willow quote."

"Okay, okay, if you insist", says Tara. Lorne quickly steps onto the stage to announce the performance. Then she starts her performance.

An old man turned ninety-eight
He won the lottery and died the next day

Lorne leans back in his seat. "Hmm", he murmurs. "Very interesting indeed."

"What do you mean?", responds Cordelia, "can you read anything?"

"There's definitely something. Just wait a bit, I need to concentrate."

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

As the group leaves the bar, everyone seems to follow their own thoughts. "I can't believe he couldn't read anything", complains Willow. "And there's nothing else of use we've got out of this visit either."

"Where is Anya, by the way?", asks Tara.

"I don't know", responds Cordelia. "I assumed she already went home. I didn't see her in there."

Suddenly, a loud scream comes from behind them. "It was YOU! YOU KILLED XANDER!"

Tara only manages to turn around, as the stake in Anya's hand penetrates her heart. "Well, damn", she manages to says. And then she dissolves into a cloud of ashes.

EgorK has been lynched. He was Tara Maclay, the Vampire-aligned Witch of All Trades.

Night two begins now and ends June 29 at 1 pm forum time. All night action are due within 24 hours.

THREAD STILL LOCKED!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (N2)
« Reply #1142 on: June 28, 2015, 06:21:37 am »

Considering that it's the weekend, I will extend the night action deadline by 24 hours. Please submit all night actions until June 29, 1 pm forum time. Day 3 starts as soon as possible after that.

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D3)
« Reply #1143 on: June 29, 2015, 01:10:10 pm »

Buffy and Angel follow Lilah Morgan's car through the streets of Los Angeles.

"She's probably just off to eat some dinner", says Buffy.

"Do you
have to be so annoying?", responds Angel. "Look, she pulls over."

Lilah's car stops in front of an ordinary detached house, and rings the bell. Seconds later, some opens the door.

"Wait. Is that... Fred?", gasps Angel.

"Fred? Your assisant? Didn't you says she was off to see her parents?"

"Yes... or so I thought. Anyway, if Lilah has come here just for her, she must be in trouble. We have to save her!" And with that, Angle jumps out of of car.

"Finally, some beating up. I thought that would never happen", Buffy mutters to herself as she gets out of the car.

Lilah turns around as she sees the two coming. "Oh hello, Angel", she says. "We have been expecting you. And you must be Buffy Summers, the famous Slayer?" Lilah laughs. "Don't you think it's a little embarrassing just how predictable you are?"

"What do you mean?", responds Angel. "Fred, get away from her! Uh.. by the way, have you colored your hair? It looks a bit strange, but I like it."

"There is nothing left of the girl you call Fred", responds Illyria. "I have taken over this body. You must be the nuisances keeping the demon lords from taking back what is rightfully theirs. I shall destroy you." She reaches out for Angel and throws him through the window of the house, where he remains lying. Within a heartbeat, she reaches Buffy and throws her against the nearest wall.

"Well, you're strong, I'll give you that", says Buffy. "But I have taken down stronger enemies." She jumps towards Illyria, trying to kick her in the face, when Illyria grabs her leg and pushes her to the ground.

"Have you now?", jeers Illyria. "We all have to lose sometimes, I assume. Prepare to die."

Suddenly, Spike runs towards them from the street, wielding a long katana. "Not so fast, Rusty One!" The katana cuts deep into Illyria's side. "Have I said I
like Angel's weapon cabinet?", he asks Buffy. "It must be a hundred yers since I last used one of these."

"Ugh. How... dare you attack me, you halfbreed?" Illyria grabs Spike at the throat. "You have... wounded your master... you shall be destroyed." She hold him over her head, then throws him down onto the wooden fencing post. Spike dissolves into a cloud of ashes.

Illyria coughs, spitting out blood from her mouth. "This body", she turn to Lilah, accusingly, "it was supposed to be strong. Now it is... failing... you HAVE FAILED ME!"

With a final boost of power, she takes up Spike's katana and throws it towards Lilah. It hits her right into the heart. Then Illyria falls to the ground. "I... must not... die. I cannot... die!" she screams in agony.

Lekkit has been killed. He was Spike, the Town-aligned Chipped Vampire.
Ichimaru Gin has been killed. He was Illyria, the self-aligned Time Travelling Old One.

THREAD UNLOCKED!

Vote Count 3.0

Not Voting (10): 2.71828....., chairs, Witherweaver, silverspawn, ashersky, hockeysemlan, A Drowned Kernel, Awaclus, Delirious Deleuze, mail-mi

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Day 3 ends July 8 at 1 pm forum time.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 01:12:41 pm by faust »

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (N2)
« Reply #1144 on: June 29, 2015, 01:24:38 pm »

I did not anticipate that Lekkit would get NK'd... but even more, I didn't anticipate IG.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: June 29, 2015, 01:46:54 pm »

*sigh* well, sorry, I guess. I shot lekkit tonight. I found his play scummy and I had mild role related reasons indicating that he was scum beyond that.

IG must have been the scum NK - apparently a survivor. I think that means we're at 8-2 now.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: June 29, 2015, 01:48:14 pm »

I did not anticipate that Lekkit would get NK'd... but even more, I didn't anticipate IG.

Were you anticipating something in particular?

So, Lekkit could have been for a couple reasons: since Egor and Lekkit were counterclaiming each other, scum could have assumed Lekkit would be considered town so it would be the least informative kill.  Though, both Masons are still around.  He could have also been killed because he had a result on Awaclus.  Either because the result was valid (Awaclus scum) or to make Awaclus look bad (Awaclus town).  Or, well, someone just feared Lekkit's investigation ability.

It's possible Ichi killed Lekkit and Mafia faction killed Ichi, but I don't know why they would.

PPE: Okay, I guess Silver is taking credit.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: June 29, 2015, 01:48:41 pm »

*sigh* well, sorry, I guess. I shot lekkit tonight. I found his play scummy and I had mild role related reasons indicating that he was scum beyond that.

IG must have been the scum NK - apparently a survivor. I think that means we're at 8-2 now.

So you're claiming Restricted Voter/(X-shot?) Vig?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: June 29, 2015, 01:49:16 pm »

on a more positive note, Egork has been scum and that makes me want to vote: ash if I didn't have my restriction. He said himself that he doesn't like to bus as scum and he deflected from the lynch pretty heavily.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: June 29, 2015, 01:49:47 pm »

Were you anticipating something in particular?

So, Lekkit could have been for a couple reasons: since Egor and Lekkit were counterclaiming each other, scum could have assumed Lekkit would be considered town so it would be the least informative kill.  Though, both Masons are still around.  He could have also been killed because he had a result on Awaclus.  Either because the result was valid (Awaclus scum) or to make Awaclus look bad (Awaclus town).  Or, well, someone just feared Lekkit's investigation ability.

It's possible Ichi killed Lekkit and Mafia faction killed Ichi, but I don't know why they would.

PPE: Okay, I guess Silver is taking credit.

Frankly, I was expecting Awaclus to get offed, since he comes out of EgorK's lynch looking Town.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 20 queries.