Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258044 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #950 on: June 23, 2015, 12:53:52 am »

I was invited to awalcus' area tonight. It may be because he didn't want me to watch him through the night to know who he targeted. I agreed to go before I realized this might be why.

Watching sees who targets the person, not who the person targets.

Nope, my power sees who targets someone.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: June 23, 2015, 12:54:31 am »

But, yeah, vote: mail-mi.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: June 23, 2015, 01:07:37 am »

I was invited to awalcus' area tonight. It may be because he didn't want me to watch him through the night to know who he targeted. I agreed to go before I realized this might be why.

Drunk AMA DeDe? That's exactly what I was saying.

Also, huh?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: June 23, 2015, 01:15:33 am »

Drunk AMA DeDe? That's exactly what I was saying.

Also, huh?

You're not wrong. AMA.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: June 23, 2015, 01:16:43 am »

Otherwise, I think I'm beginning to think I was initially right in thinking awaclus is scum. Egor adds to this a bit, but overall I would rather lynch their today and suss out EgorK at the same time.

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: June 23, 2015, 03:08:25 am »

Reading up.

Ok, so we are going for Awaclus again? To me, both Awaclus and Egor are possible lynches so I don't really mind. I think Awaclus is survivor or something similar, though, so I prefer Egor.

A bunch of people is not voting yet. Concrete action would be nice now, we have talked enough for today, it seems. At least I have not much more to say.

More votes plox.

No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: June 23, 2015, 03:29:38 am »

Vote Count 2.5

Awaclus (3): Lekkit, ashersky, mail-mi
EgorK (2): hockeysemlan, chairs
A Drowned Kernel (1): EgorK
Witherweaver (1): Awaclus
mail-mi (1): Delirious Deleuze

Not Voting (5): 2.71828....., Ichimaru Gin, silverspawn, A Drowned Kernel, Witherweaver

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 2 ends June 27 at noon forum time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #957 on: June 23, 2015, 07:12:19 am »

but for him to say mail-mi is "technically correct" there means he already knows and agrees that town can't create the neighborhood.

Indeed, because I can't create the neighborhood.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: June 23, 2015, 07:13:23 am »

you can change your decision until the end of the day

PPE everything after this post

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: June 23, 2015, 07:27:53 am »

the list is nice

I disagree with Awaclus' scumslipping though. In fact, I strongly feel that he's town.

I think Egork might have scumslipped. He just mentioned to have a demon result on Awaclus as if it's nothing, and then never talked about it again. That sounds like scum messing up claims to me.

also this
#880 - EgorK claims to have a night power that informed him ADK is not a demon.  He claims his night power cannot be Role Stopped.  This is a specific counterclaim for hockey's power, as it crosses the shield.

I can also confirm this:
#819 - Awaclus claims his Caritas invitation power was a day power.
not that this is particularly relevant, but it is definitely a day power.

If any of those four want to claim to have targeted someone outside those lists, that'd be helpful.
well, I did, but I already said that my result is negated by all the protection stuff flying around.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #960 on: June 23, 2015, 07:29:37 am »

does Egork really claim to have a strongman flavor investigative role? or does his role work during the day?

I'd like to hear a fullclaim from him.

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 23, 2015, 08:02:26 am »

does Egork really claim to have a strongman flavor investigative role? or does his role work during the day?

I'd like to hear a fullclaim from him.

I had not claimed strongman, I just suspected by the wording of my power that it cannot be affected by protections (as it is not targeted) and faust confirmed that it cannot be rolestoped (I still can be roleblocked though)

I had not said anything on the Awa vs Lekkit counterclaims because I was distracted by ADK and my whole new knowledge that demon is not inherently antitown. I started my day attacking Awaclus because I thought he, as demon, would be scum.

I do not see any reason for anyone but survivor or scum to have lynch-proof. Awaclus insists he is not survivor, I do not get this at all. I am confused by Awaclus play so far.

Both Awaclus and ADK is scummiest to me ATM

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 23, 2015, 08:33:51 am »

Silver -- are you saying you target across the hockey shield last night?

If so, that counters the "masons" claim.

DD/hockey/mail-Mi scum team?
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: June 23, 2015, 08:35:37 am »

the list is nice

I disagree with Awaclus' scumslipping though. In fact, I strongly feel that he's town.

I think Egork might have scumslipped. He just mentioned to have a demon result on Awaclus as if it's nothing, and then never talked about it again. That sounds like scum messing up claims to me.

also this
#880 - EgorK claims to have a night power that informed him ADK is not a demon.  He claims his night power cannot be Role Stopped.  This is a specific counterclaim for hockey's power, as it crosses the shield.

I can also confirm this:
#819 - Awaclus claims his Caritas invitation power was a day power.
not that this is particularly relevant, but it is definitely a day power.

If any of those four want to claim to have targeted someone outside those lists, that'd be helpful.
well, I did, but I already said that my result is negated by all the protection stuff flying around.

You aren't being consistent.  If you think Awaclus is town, you should also think the same of EgorK.  Their claims match and point at Lekkit as the liar.

While I agree Egor has done the worst job of claiming, I generally think highly polished claims are more likely to be fake.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 23, 2015, 08:38:02 am »

but for him to say mail-mi is "technically correct" there means he already knows and agrees that town can't create the neighborhood.

Indeed, because I can't create the neighborhood.

But you admit that scum created the neighborhood yo which you can invite people.  That's the slip you made.

You should not believe that mail-mi is "technically correct" if you are town with the Caritas power.  Because if you concede a non-town player is in charge of Caritas and you just invite people to it...well, how would town know that?

That's the scum slip.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 23, 2015, 08:39:23 am »

Silver -- are you saying you target across the hockey shield last night?

If so, that counters the "masons" claim.
what? no, it doesn't. I never said my action was successful.

To clear this up, it was not. The problem is, there are several reasons why that could have been the case - one is that he was untargetable, which I assumed is the case.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 23, 2015, 08:40:03 am »

I think the idea is that the mod created the neighborhood.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #967 on: June 23, 2015, 08:40:48 am »

But you admit that scum created the neighborhood yo which you can invite people.  That's the slip you made.

You should not believe that mail-mi is "technically correct" if you are town with the Caritas power.  Because if you concede a non-town player is in charge of Caritas and you just invite people to it...well, how would town know that?

That's the scum slip.

No player created the neighborhood. It inherently exists, I can just invite people there.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 23, 2015, 08:52:46 am »

But look at Egor's opening post today.. he votes Awaclus for "feeling" type reasons, and strangely prompts Lekkit to as well.

I'll pull up the quote later. 

ashersky

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 23, 2015, 09:16:39 am »

That's the scum slip.

No player created the neighborhood. It inherently exists, I can just invite people there.

That's a dilapidated stretch, man.

The role in mafia is "Neighborizer" and is a player of either alignment who can invite players to talk at night in a QT.  To say the Neighborizer doesn't "create" the Neighborhood is a crazy semantic argument.

I say, as a mod, that the Neighborizer must create the neighborhood.  Maybe the mod creates the QT in which that neighborhood is housed.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 23, 2015, 09:38:05 am »

Egor's first posts today:

I thought a little bit, read some and think much better of Vote: Awaclus for now. He seems like trying hard to mimic his play as town in previous games.
Lekkit, I think you wanted to do it too?

PPE: 2

Oh, I hope I was right about ADK.

One, this is evidence that he really did have a result on Awaclus.  Two, why does he bring up Lekkit?  I think Lekkit did suspect Awaclus yesterday, but this is still an odd coincidence since Lekkit hadn't claimed yet, and does claim with a result on Awaclus later.

Three, I'm not sure what the ADK thing means.  What is referenced with "was right"?

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 23, 2015, 09:52:27 am »

Three, I'm not sure what the ADK thing means.  What is referenced with "was right"?

At the time silver claimed that unless his result was tampered with ADK was lying. Later it ended up being tampered with (by hockey shield), but at the time that would confirm my read from D1.

Lekkit is strangely absent after his claim and counterclaim from Awa. I fill him under scummy for now

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 23, 2015, 09:52:43 am »

That's the scum slip.

That's a dilapidated stretch, man.

The role in mafia is "Neighborizer" and is a player of either alignment who can invite players to talk at night in a QT.  To say the Neighborizer doesn't "create" the Neighborhood is a crazy semantic argument.

I say, as a mod, that the Neighborizer must create the neighborhood.  Maybe the mod creates the QT in which that neighborhood is housed.

mail-mi said he would ask faust for confirmation on this semantic thing, and he hasn't since answered. if it was as clear as you think it is, don't you think faust would have confirmed?

@mail-mi: did you get an answer?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 23, 2015, 09:55:05 am »

At the time silver claimed that unless his result was tampered with ADK was lying. Later it ended up being tampered with (by hockey shield), but at the time that would confirm my read from D1.

Lekkit is strangely absent after his claim and counterclaim from Awa. I fill him under scummy for now

Still, why did you bring Lekkit up in your first post?

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 23, 2015, 10:02:26 am »

Still, why did you bring Lekkit up in your first post?

Mainly because he was most adamant critic of Awaclus D1. Would he back off I would consider that scummy
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 20 queries.