Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258104 times)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #750 on: June 18, 2015, 06:15:54 pm »

Okay

Okay, so why Silverspawn?  And why did you feel you had to give it now?

Because it had to be given during the day action window, and it looked like I might be getting vigged. Silverspawn because I have a town read on him and I think this particular item will better serve someone who isn't a mason.

Ah, so you can be helpful.

Vote: Lekkit

Why would Lekkit lie here?

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: June 18, 2015, 06:22:10 pm »

Okay, so why Silverspawn?  And why did you feel you had to give it now?

Because it had to be given during the day action window, and it looked like I might be getting vigged. Silverspawn because I have a town read on him and I think this particular item will better serve someone who isn't a mason.
[/quote]

Ah, so you can be helpful.

Vote: Lekkit
[/quote]

Why would Lekkit lie here?
[/quote]

Awaclus could be easy lynch to make, antitownish-style as he likes to play, why not build up the fire with something we can't confirm is wrong? Not a very dsngerous move to make for scum.

Of course, lekkit could just be wrong due to other circumstances, but I still rather see him lynched than Awaclus for today, right now.
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: June 18, 2015, 06:24:02 pm »

I'm fine with believing Awalcus, on the condition that Faust gives a reply to mail-mi. That would change a lot. Then I'd be more susceptible to believing that Lekkit is lying or redirected/confused, etc. but until then I'm staying here.

Silver, can you confirm that he's telling the truth about the item? I still don't believ that you're not his scum partner, but idk yet.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: June 18, 2015, 06:25:08 pm »

I'm having a hard time buying this.. scum!Lekkit decides to fake a "guilty" result on town!Awaclus out of the blue to ensure he gets lynched on Day 2, and then plans to use some "well, someone messed up my results" argument when Awaclus flips town?

And what do you mean we can't confirm is wrong?  If we lynch Awaclus and he's not scum, Lekkit was wrong.

PPE

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: June 18, 2015, 06:28:18 pm »

hockey, that seems kind of weird. Unless I'm in cohorts with mail-mi, I see no reason as to why I would fake a claim that Awaclus is human.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: June 18, 2015, 06:31:23 pm »

Also, my flavor makes sense if I was redirected but not really if I was "confused".

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #756 on: June 18, 2015, 06:33:29 pm »

Awaclus could be easy lynch to make, antitownish-style as he likes to play, why not build up the fire with something we can't confirm is wrong? Not a very dsngerous move to make for scum.

Except you'd know he was lying after I flipped town. Maybe he could try to convince everyone that there really is a role that messes up those results, but I think it's more likely that said role just actually exists.

Vote: WW

Silver, can you confirm that he's telling the truth about the item? I still don't believ that you're not his scum partner, but idk yet.

I think he doesn't actually receive the item until the end of the day action window.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

hockeysemlan

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: June 18, 2015, 06:35:24 pm »

I'm having a hard time buying this.. scum!Lekkit decides to fake a "guilty" result on town!Awaclus out of the blue to ensure he gets lynched on Day 2, and then plans to use some "well, someone messed up my results" argument when Awaclus flips town?

And what do you mean we can't confirm is wrong?  If we lynch Awaclus and he's not scum, Lekkit was wrong.

PPE

If I understood the claim correctly he didn't find him guilty, he just accused him of lying about his flavor? Since we have a quite big case on Awaclus it can just be seen as adding a piece to the picture, it wouldn't necesserily be a big deal when the flip comes.. Lekkit has been pushing Awaclus on D1 too.. when he also can blame it on some redirection-things going on, it could end up being quite easy to get out of the fire the next day. 

I don't think his accusation on Awaclus is so important. My main case on Lekkit is for the mislynch on Hydrad. It's not too strong, but perhaps stronger than what we have on Awacus right now. I'm fine with both, but I can't figure out what Scum!Awaclus is doing right now..

PPEs

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: June 18, 2015, 06:38:38 pm »

My point is, what's the point of saying it if it isn't true?  Why put himself out on a limb with a lie?

hockeysemlan

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: June 18, 2015, 06:53:18 pm »

My point is, what's the point of saying it if it isn't true?  Why put himself out on a limb with a lie?

Good point after all.. might be several reasons though, hiding in the mystery of this game..

Can you, or someone else, suggest another option than awaclus for today? If not, I'm certainly open to get Awaclus, although the fuzzyness around him..

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #760 on: June 18, 2015, 06:54:21 pm »

Good point after all.. might be several reasons though, hiding in the mystery of this game..

Can you, or someone else, suggest another option than awaclus for today? If not, I'm certainly open to get Awaclus, although the fuzzyness around him..

Witherweaver is a good option.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

hockeysemlan

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: June 18, 2015, 06:56:20 pm »

Witherweaver is a good option.

Not for me. Shieldreasons. And he is very pro-town. I don't lynch pro-towns until I need to.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: June 18, 2015, 07:00:24 pm »

I'm fine with believing Awalcus, on the condition that Faust gives a reply to mail-mi. That would change a lot. Then I'd be more susceptible to believing that Lekkit is lying or redirected/confused, etc. but until then I'm staying here.

so far I can't confirm anything, because I haven't received anything.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #763 on: June 18, 2015, 07:04:42 pm »

Not for me. Shieldreasons. And he is very pro-town. I don't lynch pro-towns until I need to.

There's no shield that prevents WW's partner(s) from trying to kill someone protected, as far as I know.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #764 on: June 18, 2015, 07:05:26 pm »

And he was scummy yesterday, and his position on the Hydrad wagon is pretty bad.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #765 on: June 18, 2015, 07:06:48 pm »

Also, when I accused him of being scum in the neighborhood, he was acting artificially relaxed and jokey.

hockeysemlan

• Steward
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: June 18, 2015, 07:09:58 pm »

And he was scummy yesterday, and his position on the Hydrad wagon is pretty bad.

He was the initial one..? As far as I know theory your position is much, much worse..

WW is ALWAYS "artificially" relaxed and jokey...

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: June 18, 2015, 07:11:17 pm »

Ok. Catching up. I have a few other things going on today though, but I will at least catch up by late tonight.

Also, DeDe's avatar is missing...

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: June 18, 2015, 10:34:42 pm »

Ok. Catching up. I have a few other things going on today though, but I will at least catch up by late tonight.

Also, DeDe's avatar is missing...

think it might be a phone thing, because it doesn't show up on my phone but shows up on my computer. It's odd.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: June 18, 2015, 10:55:02 pm »

So:
1. Hockey has some ability to protect a bunch of people at once, and he used it last night.
2. There was some neighborhood last night with who in it again? I couldn't find where this was originally claimed.
3. Mail-mi asked a question about the neighborhood, and it basically means Awaclus is scum?
4. Lekkit has some power to determine race? Um species? of people and this directly conflicts with Awaclus's claimed flavor.

Did I miss anything important?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: June 18, 2015, 10:55:47 pm »

After falling this far behind, I'm really getting the "madness" part of role madness.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: June 18, 2015, 11:03:06 pm »

Also, when I accused him of being scum in the neighborhood, he was acting artificially relaxed and jokey.

Maybe because you've been pointlessly tunneling me all game, to the point to where it starts to sound comical?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: June 19, 2015, 01:35:18 am »

Mail, why didn't you just ask if Awalcus was scum rather than doing it in a round about way?

I can't ask about players. Only things that are in the set up.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: June 19, 2015, 02:22:47 am »

On the boat and back in cell coverage.

I've skimmed to catch up.  Won't have any real time to devote to this for at least a few hours.

(The Great Barrier Reef is definitely amazing.)
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: June 19, 2015, 03:12:15 am »

Give: silverspawn

The Day action window is not yet open.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 20 queries.