Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258056 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #700 on: June 18, 2015, 03:16:10 pm »

I, uh, wouldn't be surprised to find out that Awaclus is some sort of third-party role, e.g. Survivor.

That's fair, but I feel he would have literally just auto-said that... Why lie about being town otherwise? Also doesn't negate mail-mi's claim or  the lying about being human

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 18, 2015, 03:19:31 pm »

Also does someone want to shed light on the PM to ADK that stopped him from wanting to lynch mail-mi?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: June 18, 2015, 03:19:50 pm »

phone posting. incredibly busy atm,  I should be back tonight and can catch up then.
ppe: 1

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: June 18, 2015, 03:21:13 pm »

Also does someone want to shed light on the PM to ADK that stopped him from wanting to lynch mail-mi?
I sent him a message. It contained the part of my role that I don't want everyone to know about.

Also, if he's scum, they might have tried to kill me, which could be why no one died last night.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #704 on: June 18, 2015, 03:27:00 pm »

I, uh, wouldn't be surprised to find out that Awaclus is some sort of third-party role, e.g. Survivor.

That's fair, but I feel he would have literally just auto-said that... Why lie about being town otherwise? Also doesn't negate mail-mi's claim or  the lying about being human

I'm not lying about being human. I'm not human. Either Lekkit is lying about his result (which seems unlikely) or there's a role that messes with it (which seems pretty likely). Mail-mi's claim is technically correct, but it doesn't actually do anything.

Also, if he's scum, they might have tried to kill me, which could be why no one died last night.

If I was planning to kill you, I don't think I would invite you to a neighborhood where people can't target each other that night.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #705 on: June 18, 2015, 03:30:43 pm »

I'm not lying about being human. I'm not human. Either Lekkit is lying about his result (which seems unlikely) or there's a role that messes with it (which seems pretty likely). Mail-mi's claim is technically correct, but it doesn't actually do anything.

If I was planning to kill you, I don't think I would invite you to a neighborhood where people can't target each other that night.

So your neighborhood prevents targetting each other?

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D1)
« Reply #706 on: June 18, 2015, 03:31:38 pm »

If we don't dare to lynch Awaclus today I wish for Lekkit. The wagon on Hydrad was so fast and strange, I can't really understand what happened there.. WW, ADK and DeDe is town for today, so we don't really have to dig there, but Lekkits reason to vote Hydrad?

I don't feel the Egor lynch at all. I don't even see why he's scummy. He's contributing, but not super much. That could be said about most peple in this game, though. Hydrad on the other hand is just flopping around all over the place, wouldn't mind lynching him. Although I would prefer and ADK lynch. I don't buy his claim. One bit. And I still haven't gotten any good explanation as to why he'd claim and shoot day 1.

Vote: Hydrad

It's merely nothing. "flopping around". Sure, the case on EgorK wasn't any big either, put pushing a change the last day out of nowhere? It was pretty devestating for me since I couldn't be around. To me, he might just be scum for this. Plus he scumpaints ADK, which I found scummy as well, even if he isn't IC..

PPEs

No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 18, 2015, 03:32:41 pm »

Another Shield-mechanism? Who was there?
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #708 on: June 18, 2015, 03:36:54 pm »

Another Shield-mechanism? Who was there?

Me, mail-mi, WW and silverspawn.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 18, 2015, 03:38:57 pm »

Yeah I'm not really buying this. That sounds like you're on the ropes and just randomly threw it in to get out of it. He very well could've targeted someone else in hockey's protection.

Also, there are still other scum. We should do some narratives/something.

Ppe1: I think maybe he can only kill those in the group? Or maybe it's a variation on that and he's a SK. Then two people in his circle would be protected by hockey. Either way, I don't buy it.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 18, 2015, 03:54:12 pm »

Ppe1: I think maybe he can only kill those in the group? Or maybe it's a variation on that and he's a SK. Then two people in his circle would be protected by hockey. Either way, I don't buy it.

No, no one in the neighborhood could target each other.

he meaning ADK.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 18, 2015, 04:01:52 pm »

No, no one in the neighborhood could target each other.

he meaning ADK.

Ah okay :)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 18, 2015, 04:13:25 pm »

Oh never mind ADK was part of the protected group, which means the protection wouldn't have worked and I would have died.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 18, 2015, 05:12:12 pm »

I'm way way behind on this game but I find Awaclus being scum very plausible here. I'll try and do a more thorough reread later.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #714 on: June 18, 2015, 05:15:04 pm »

I'm way way behind on this game but I find Awaclus being scum very plausible here. I'll try and do a more thorough reread later.

It is not very plausible. Seriously, this is not how I play as scum.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 18, 2015, 05:16:01 pm »

Doesn't matter; the results are against you.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 18, 2015, 05:17:02 pm »

Why didn't you claim 1-shot lynchproof at the start of game?
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #717 on: June 18, 2015, 05:22:03 pm »

Why didn't you claim 1-shot lynchproof at the start of game?

Why would I?

Doesn't matter; the results are against you.

Lekkit's result, yes, but his result is false. Your result can't be against me.

Also, I'd better do this before something crazy happens. Give: silverspawn

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 18, 2015, 05:22:44 pm »

I don't think anybody cares how you have played in the past. The fact that you keep referencing your own meta kind of defeats the purpose because your so conscious of it.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 18, 2015, 05:23:36 pm »

It's also kind of scummy to give items to unconfirmed people instead of hockey or myself, which have the highest likelihood to be town.....

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #720 on: June 18, 2015, 05:24:50 pm »

I don't think anybody cares how you have played in the past.

And that's why I'm saying you should, so you could stop mislynching me every time. Well, just wasting a lynch in this case, but it still sucks, especially if you're still going to spend tomorrow mislynching me again.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 18, 2015, 05:28:22 pm »

Also, I'd better do this before something crazy happens. Give: silverspawn

thanks! (whatever it is)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 18, 2015, 05:28:59 pm »

Mail, why didn't you just ask if Awalcus was scum rather than doing it in a round about way?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 18, 2015, 05:29:15 pm »

note that we might not want to lynch awaclus if killing him is an easier way to achieve the same thing

of course, we don't know if we have vigs until someone claims, and we don't want them to claim... but it's still worth a thought.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (΄。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #724 on: June 18, 2015, 05:31:01 pm »

note that we might not want to lynch awaclus if killing him is an easier way to achieve the same thing

of course, we don't know if we have vigs until someone claims, and we don't want them to claim... but it's still worth a thought.

We most certainly don't want to lynch Awaclus. We don't want to kill him either.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 20 queries.