Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 259492 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #675 on: June 18, 2015, 02:31:24 pm »

I can confirm what Mail-Mi has said with regard to Caritas; I was in it as well.  He also claimed he had Oracle there.

This all makes Awaclus look bad.

I also claimed it in thread dear Witherweaver.  ;)
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #676 on: June 18, 2015, 02:31:44 pm »

But I found out Awaclus is human.

This is not true.

Meanwhile, in the Caritas neighborhood, Awaclus told us that he was the one who invited us (there were two other players in there besides Awaclus and me), so using my other oracle question, I asked if there were any town roles capable of creating the Caritas neighborhood, which got a resounding No, which means the creator (aka Awaclus) must be scum.

Technically, I didn't create the neighborhood. I just invited you there.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: June 18, 2015, 02:34:01 pm »

that's some great usage of oracle - if it's true.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: June 18, 2015, 02:34:34 pm »

But I found out Awaclus is human.

This is not true.

Meanwhile, in the Caritas neighborhood, Awaclus told us that he was the one who invited us (there were two other players in there besides Awaclus and me), so using my other oracle question, I asked if there were any town roles capable of creating the Caritas neighborhood, which got a resounding No, which means the creator (aka Awaclus) must be scum.

I realize I should have asked if there was a town role that could invite people to the Caritas neighborhood, but the deadline was gone by the time I realized that. Which is why I'm not 100% sure, but I'm still lynching you today.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: June 18, 2015, 02:34:52 pm »

@mail: you should try to get a confirmation from faust about whether or not it counts as creating if he invites you.

maybe you wouldn't get an answer, but it's worth a try.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: June 18, 2015, 02:35:13 pm »

that's some great usage of oracle - if it's true.

Why thank you, and it is true. Also, see above.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: June 18, 2015, 02:36:38 pm »

It's definitely worth a try.

But for now, he is probably lying about his flavor name, or he flips town (don't think this is the case) and we lunch lekkit tomorrow.

Vote: Awalcus.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 18, 2015, 02:36:47 pm »

@mail: you should try to get a confirmation from faust about whether or not it counts as creating if he invites you.

maybe you wouldn't get an answer, but it's worth a try.

Asked.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #683 on: June 18, 2015, 02:39:11 pm »

It's definitely worth a try.

But for now, he is probably lying about his flavor name, or he flips town (don't think this is the case) and we lunch lekkit tomorrow.

Vote: Awalcus.

I'm not very familiar with the flavor, but AFAIK, it should make sense for me to have my ability of inviting people to my club.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #684 on: June 18, 2015, 02:42:13 pm »

Also, I think it might be a good idea to mention that I'm 1-shot lynchproof, so this:

he flips town (don't think this is the case) and we lunch lekkit tomorrow.

is not going to happen.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 18, 2015, 02:43:56 pm »

Also, I think it might be a good idea to mention that I'm 1-shot lynchproof, so this:

is not going to happen.

Also makes it more likely that you're scum.

Anyone got a vig?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 18, 2015, 02:45:18 pm »

is not going to happen.

Anyone got a vig?

This

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: June 18, 2015, 02:45:37 pm »

even if that's true, it doesn't make you town. this is RMM, town probably has several ways to kill you without lynching you.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 18, 2015, 02:46:15 pm »

well, I don't think if anyone had a vig, he should claim it now.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #689 on: June 18, 2015, 02:46:28 pm »

I don't think so.

even if that's true, it doesn't make you town. this is RMM, town probably has several ways to kill you without lynching you.

Well, it's true that it doesn't make me town. I'm town regardless.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: June 18, 2015, 02:49:08 pm »

well, I don't think if anyone had a vig, he should claim it now.

Yes. Don't claim if you have a way to kill without the lynch. Just kill if you want to. If rather us have him dead since he's only lynch proof, and then we can use the lynch on someone else and have the info of awalcus' flip. His flip alone will give us a lot of info

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: June 18, 2015, 02:49:55 pm »

Just to think, ADK could have been hero :(

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: June 18, 2015, 02:57:25 pm »

Oh for what it's worth, on Night 0 I asked about the number of scum, and learned that there are at least 4 people in game not aligned with town.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 18, 2015, 03:02:13 pm »

V/la through Wednesday. Just checking in. If people have specific questions for me I will answer them when I can. I will check in when I can. I don't follow the whole Awaclus lynch, need to reread the reasoning, but we definitely don't want to lynch anyone before the day action window.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 18, 2015, 03:04:52 pm »

Hey, I'm back!

For confirmation, it's my power, and it's a one-shot, but it works as DeDe described it. I think we can assume for today that the ones in the shielded group are town. It's not granted, but it's quite propable.

Second, I'm pretty mad about D1 ended. Why is everyone so willing to mislynch Hydrad? (Also frustrated at myself for missing to bold my EgorK-vote, think he would be much better choice for yesterday.)

With that said. With the surprisingly good shield-result, I will happily

vote: Awaclus

today. It's very likely to hit scum there, I believe.
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 18, 2015, 03:06:46 pm »

And it's L-1
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #696 on: June 18, 2015, 03:06:55 pm »

Hey, I'm back!

For confirmation, it's my power, and it's a one-shot, but it works as DeDe described it. I think we can assume for today that the ones in the shielded group are town. It's not granted, but it's quite propable.

Second, I'm pretty mad about D1 ended. Why is everyone so willing to mislynch Hydrad? (Also frustrated at myself for missing to bold my EgorK-vote, think he would be much better choice for yesterday.)

It's extremely likely to hit town lynchproof here.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 18, 2015, 03:10:07 pm »

Hey, I'm back!

It's extremely likely to hit scum lynchproof here.

FTFY.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 18, 2015, 03:12:00 pm »

I, uh, wouldn't be surprised to find out that Awaclus is some sort of third-party role, e.g. Survivor.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: June 18, 2015, 03:13:10 pm »

unvote.

No reason to let a hammer happen and end the day.

4 scum, probably either means 2 two person scum teams or 3 scum and a SK.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 20 queries.