Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258258 times)

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D1)
« Reply #600 on: June 16, 2015, 11:59:34 am »

We have 11 minutes. I'm not for Egor, think we can do better than Hydrad and not sure he's scum or town, refuse to vote for ADK or WW.

Sticking with mail

PPE: 7 minutes. yeah it's not today. Basically mail-mo would've claimed had he got a message about the power he got from chairs. He didn't probably because he didn't get a message because h lied about being cordie.

Did you not just barely see my claim? I didn't know it was from chairs.

If you had told the truth you should've gotten a PR saying what chairs power did to you. Unless I missed you claiming this, either means you lied or chairs did because he DID target you

I got a pm. Didn't know that it was from chairs.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 16, 2015, 12:00:21 pm »

... why did you get a PM?  We all have QTs.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 16, 2015, 12:01:15 pm »

Vote: Hydrad. Wouldn't want it to be random. Would rather have mail

Dude, you just got what you asked for.

I maybe missed it, but please point me to the post where you target about what effect chairs had on you....

I'm not sure if chairs wants me to share. I did get targeted, I didn't know it was chairs, but now I do.

PPE: it was in the QT, PM is just faster to type.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 16, 2015, 12:02:03 pm »

We have 11 minutes. I'm not for Egor, think we can do better than Hydrad and not sure he's scum or town, refuse to vote for ADK or WW.

Sticking with mail

PPE: 7 minutes. yeah it's not today. Basically mail-mo would've claimed had he got a message about the power he got from chairs. He didn't probably because he didn't get a message because h lied about being cordie.

Oh, you're thinking that Chairs targets someone, but they only get a message if they have one of a set of flavor names?

Yeah, chairs said mail-mi could confirm because he would've gotten a PM. I know chairs targeted him, but he never said anything about it. Thus I'm assuming that he lied about his flavor name and the PR didn't work, thus no message, no claim.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 16, 2015, 12:02:59 pm »

I maybe missed it, but please point me to the post where you target about what effect chairs had on you....

I'm not sure if chairs wants me to share. I did get targeted, I didn't know it was chairs, but now I do.

[/quote
Yeah highly doubt this since, you know, chairs directly said that this would happen....

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 16, 2015, 12:04:02 pm »

[/quote
Yeah highly doubt this since, you know, chairs directly said that this would happen....

Meant

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 16, 2015, 12:04:37 pm »

Jesus I'm fucking up. You get what I mean. On phone

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 16, 2015, 12:04:49 pm »

QT makes more sense.

Okay I will say, I was targetting by something in my QT.  Doesn't necessarily have to come from a player, but no indication that it did or didn't.  If I did, I have a guess of the flavor name based on me watching some of Angel.

So, basically, anything like this I would think would come through QT.

PPEs

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 16, 2015, 12:05:06 pm »

I thought chairs' thing was a night action! What are you not getting about this? If he claimed day action then I must've missed it.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 16, 2015, 12:09:54 pm »

I feel like you should share the message, mail, and chairs can confirm.

PPE: that's fair, then, but I find it fishy. If he's okay with you posting it tKomorrow and have. Him confirm it, I'll definitely believe you, but he seemed to want you to confirm to us that his power was good/helpful.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 16, 2015, 12:12:26 pm »

I don't necessarily want the full extent of my pr revealed but we can discuss tomorrow.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 16, 2015, 12:16:20 pm »

I don't necessarily want the full extent of my pr revealed but we can discuss tomorrow.

Well can you answer, (1) do you know if it was successfully used on Mail-Mi?  (2) Is it something that if Mail-Mi were to be targetted with, he would know it comes from you?

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 16, 2015, 12:16:49 pm »

Day 1 Final Vote Count

mail-mi (1): hockeysemlan
EgorK (5): Ichimaru Gin, silverspawn, mail-mi, chairs, 2.71828.....
Witherweaver (2): ashersky, Hydrad
Hydrad (6): Witherweaver, A Drowned Kernel, EgorK, Lekkit, Awaclus, Delirious Deleuze

Not Voting (0)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. THREAD LOCKED!
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 16, 2015, 12:18:34 pm »

Well can you answer, (1) do you know if it was successfully used on Mail-Mi?  (2) Is it something that if Mail-Mi were to be targetted with, he would know it comes from you?

Or some variation on this. Then we can see if he was lying And see if the targeting was successful. Maybe he could reveal something small to confirm

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 16, 2015, 12:18:58 pm »

Sorry!

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: June 16, 2015, 12:19:11 pm »

The whole group stands around the birch tree, petrified.

"That's quite impressive", says Spike. "I don't recall you mentioning you had an infestation of plantifying demons here. Is that even a thing? I have to say this is proving to turn out even more interesting than my last trip to Los Angeles."

"Remind me again why we brought
him along?", Xander complains.

Buffy still fixes her eyes on the tree, unable to move. "We have to turn her back into human form! Now! There must be something that can be done. Willow? Giles?"

"Well." Giles pushes his glasses up with his right forefinger. "Some very peculiar forms of magic are clearly at work here. It's fascinating... I've never heard of this happening before. I will have to consult the books. For now, I imagine the most important thing would be keeping the tree alive. As it stands here without soil for the roots and without direct sunlight, I would be surprised if it lasted for long. And as with any transfiguration, I would expect that if the transfigured form dies, then so does the original. Now Wesley, I trust you have a library in this building?"

With that, Giles and Wesley leave the room.

"Well, you heard the man", says Xander. "Time to move our little tree friend. I'll try to find some tool that might help us with that around here."

"Don't bother", says Willow, "I'm sure it will be no problem to move it magically." But Xander has already run away.

Then, suddenly, a scream from the hallway. "Xander?", yells Anya, her voice trembling.

Hydrad has been lynched! He was Xander Harris, the Town-aligned Sarcastic Sidekick.

Night 1 begins now and ends June 18 at noon. All night actions are due within 24 hours.

THREAD REMAINS LOCKED!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 04:39:33 pm by faust »

faust

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (N1)
« Reply #616 on: June 18, 2015, 11:58:01 am »

Angel and Buffy sit in a car, waiting. "Remind me again how this will be helping us track down the bastards that murdered Xander?", Buffy snaps impatiently.

"The woman that just went in that building is Lilah Morgan, Vice President of Wlfram&Hart's Special Projects Division. No supernatural incident in this city happens without her knowledge, in fact I suppose most of them are actually caused by her firm. We know that they're working to open a portal into a hell dimension, and we assume that they're the ones who caused the permanent darkness", replies Angel.

"Great", says Buffy, "so why don't we just go after her, beat the shit out of her, and see what she knows?"

"You mean torture? Come on, we're better than them. Besides... they undergo special training. It's unlikely that we will get any information from her that she doesn't want us to have."

"So what's the plan?"

"She's apparently running some errand for Wolfram&Hart. We'll find out who she's doing business with. And... well, I suppose then we'll beat the shit out of them."

"Now we're talking!"

"Look, the door opens. There she comes..."

"WHAT?", yells Willow. "My best friend dies, right there in your operations base, and you have nothing better to do than to take us to a karaoke bar? Sorry to tell you, but I'm really not in the mood for singing. I thought you had changed since high school, but this..."

"Shut it, witch bitch." Cordelia opens the door to the Caritas. "The owner of this place is an important source of information. He knows all kinds of demons, and their life stories. Plus, he can kinda see the future."

Lorne spots the group at the door. "Ah, welcome, welcome, dear friends. In this dark hour - and this time quite literally - it warms my soul to see a friendly face. And I see you brought new customers. Excellent. Girls, boys - let me introduce myself. My name is Lorne, and I am the host of this cozy little place."

"Listen, Lorne", says Wesley. "We don't have a lot of time. We need to find out what's going on."

"Why the rush? Its not like dawn would start anytime soon. Come here, have a little drink with me. I assume one of you wants to perform a song for me? May I suggest one of your friends? We're always eager to hear new voices here. What about you?" Lorne turns to Willow.

"Me? Sing?", Willow says, baffled. "No,I don't do that. I never do that. Here... let Anya. She likes singing - don't you?"

"I suppose...", Anya responds, hesitantly.

Noone died tonight.

THREAD UNLOCKED!

Vote Count 2.0

Not Voting (13): 2.71828....., chairs, EgorK, Ichimaru Gin, Witherweaver, silverspawn, ashersky, hockeysemlan, A Drowned Kernel, Awaclus, Lekkit, Delirious Deleuze, mail-mi

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day 2 ends June 27 at noon forum time.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (N1)
« Reply #617 on: June 18, 2015, 12:02:02 pm »

If anyone roleblocked me last night, he should claim it please. If no-one did, I'm about 95% sure that ADK was lying yesterday and we should probably lynch him.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #618 on: June 18, 2015, 12:03:50 pm »

Just to get this out there, since there are day vigs. If I die during the day, lynch ADK immediately.

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 18, 2015, 12:07:47 pm »

I thought a little bit, read some and think much better of Vote: Awaclus for now. He seems like trying hard to mimic his play as town in previous games.
Lekkit, I think you wanted to do it too?

PPE: 2

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 18, 2015, 12:09:30 pm »

Oh, I hope I was right about ADK.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #621 on: June 18, 2015, 12:14:58 pm »

He seems like trying hard to mimic his play as town in previous games.

Well, that's what I always do as town.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 18, 2015, 12:18:17 pm »

Well, cool!!!

ADK is not scum. He was protected. Along with Ichi, WW, me, Mail-mi, and hockey.

Good feeling they aren't scum because of things I'd rather not share. But yes, they are all town for me.

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 18, 2015, 12:18:44 pm »

He seems like trying hard to mimic his play as town in previous games.

Well, that's what I always do as town.

It does not look as forced in previous games

EgorK

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 18, 2015, 12:19:58 pm »

Well, cool!!!

ADK is not scum. He was protected. Along with Ichi, WW, me, Mail-mi, and hockey.

Good feeling they aren't scum because of things I'd rather not share. But yes, they are all town for me.

Are you sure? If yes, that's fantastic - night with no kills and 6 ICs oO
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.