Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 259865 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D1)
« Reply #575 on: June 16, 2015, 11:27:43 am »

I would also still be up for a Awaclus lynch. Everything he does is disagree with people without actually contributing.

I disagree.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: June 16, 2015, 11:28:17 am »

Okay I'm still camping til Thursday, on extended range.

Not going to vote for Egor, don't think he's scum.

Okay with a Awalcus lynch, think we can do better.

Will not vote for WW or ADK, pretty sure they're town.

Still for a mail-mi lynch. Why wouldn't he have claimed that he got targeted? The whole point was for him to tell us that chairs thing was good for town/confirm chairs' claim. It could be that he didn't know he got targeted because he fake claimed a name. I watched chairs and can confirm he did target mail-mi. Mail-mi can also tell us what he got PMed so chairs could've confirmed, thereby indirectly showing he didn't fake claim. All together it feels scummy and I don't trust mail-mi. My votes staying here.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 16, 2015, 11:32:56 am »

Wait, I thought Chairs was going to be doing something tonight, not during the day phase.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #578 on: June 16, 2015, 11:34:24 am »

I guess Hydrad is fine. Vote: Hydrad
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 16, 2015, 11:35:01 am »

Still for a mail-mi lynch. Why wouldn't he have claimed that he got targeted? The whole point was for him to tell us that chairs thing was good for town/confirm chairs' claim. It could be that he didn't know he got targeted because he fake claimed a name. I watched chairs and can confirm he did target mail-mi. Mail-mi can also tell us what he got PMed so chairs could've confirmed, thereby indirectly showing he didn't fake claim. All together it feels scummy and I don't trust mail-mi. My votes staying here.

Do you think Hydrad is town, or just not as good of an option as Mail-Mi?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 16, 2015, 11:36:08 am »

And also I have to ask, are you contradicting Hockey, or did he just not know?  I find the latter a little unlikely...

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 16, 2015, 11:37:11 am »

Vote: EgorK I changed my mind. I just don't see scum!hydrad leaving without basically insuring an EgorK lynch by voting for him. Unless they are partners, but I doubt it
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 16, 2015, 11:38:16 am »

Plus, this hydrad push feels a little like scum protection of a partner
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: June 16, 2015, 11:38:24 am »

Vote: EgorK I changed my mind. I just don't see scum!hydrad leaving without basically insuring an EgorK lynch by voting for him. Unless they are partners, but I doubt it

Well, this is a good point.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 16, 2015, 11:45:59 am »

EgorK (4): Ichimaru Gin, silverspawn, mail-mi, chairs
Hydrad (4): Witherweaver, ADK, 2.7, EgorK

Voting other places (6): Delirious Deleuze, hockeysemlan, ashersky, Awaclus, Hydrad, Lekkit

So since then Lekkit for Hydrad, Awaclus for Hydrad, e for EgorK, so:

EgorK (5): Ichimaru Gin, silverspawn, mail-mi, chairs, 2.7
Hydrad (5): Witherweaver, ADK,   EgorK, Awaclus, Lekkit

Voting other places (6): Delirious Deleuze, hockeysemlan, ashersky,   Hydrad, 

So still tied.

Lekkit

• 2011 Swedish Champion
  • Shuffle iT Username: Lekkit
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: June 16, 2015, 11:47:08 am »

Well, this is a good point.

No. He was at 1 vote when he went away. The wagon formed after that.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 16, 2015, 11:47:48 am »

Also, this seems like the time to remind everone of this portion of the rules:

5. If the deadline is hit without a player reaching the majority of votes, the player that is closest to lynch will die, with ties broken randomly.

Oh hey thats nice of you. Now we can stop worrying about going on Egork for just a lynch to go through.

I wanna go

Vote: WW

Hm... at this point I was the only one voting for Hydrad, and I already had two votes on me, and Egor had four or so.  I'm not sure Hydrad would have even considered himself in danger of being lynched. 

PPE: Lekkit saw it too

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 16, 2015, 11:48:54 am »

Do you think Hydrad is town, or just not as good of an option as Mail-Mi?

Hockey should've known, we've been discussing it for a while. He's also busy so he may have misspoke. Can't talk much. Currently charging phone in he parking lot of piggly wiggly to get this in.

Chairs did his action during the day. I think mail-mi is scum.

I don't have a strong read on hydrad. Don't particularly think scum but I've been kind of absent. I'm null on Egor (leaning town) and think that it's a mistake to lynch here. I feel we can do better than just lynching based on him generally lurking.

I am sticking with mail-mi. I think he lied about being Cordelia and that's why he couldn't confirm/didn't claim he got targeted by chairs, which he would've done to confirm chairs' PR and to show he actually was cordie if he was town. I waited just I case He was waiting to claim but after some hints by me and hockey (or probes if you will, e.x. "Chairs did you at get anyone?") it's too late. We could've confirmed with chairs too to see if mail-mi really got the message that he was targeted. Unless something in ADKs message from mail contradicts this, I think he's scum.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: June 16, 2015, 11:51:32 am »

I thought chairs' thing was a night action. I did get targeted for something during the day, which I didn't know was chairs' thing. But yes, chairs targeted me, I think. Is it good for town? Maybe . It could definitely have come from either town or scum.

I'm not feeling Hydrad. He feels like the Hydrad I've played with beforez
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 16, 2015, 11:51:42 am »

I'm not really understanding your case.

But at any rate, Mail-Mi isn't really viable today.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 16, 2015, 11:53:28 am »

So are we leaving this up to chance?  I don't really like that idea.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 16, 2015, 11:53:57 am »

We have 11 minutes. I'm not for Egor, think we can do better than Hydrad and not sure he's scum or town, refuse to vote for ADK or WW.

Sticking with mail

PPE: 7 minutes. yeah it's not today. Basically mail-mo would've claimed had he got a message about the power he got from chairs. He didn't probably because he didn't get a message because h lied about being cordie.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 16, 2015, 11:54:45 am »

We have 11 minutes. I'm not for Egor, think we can do better than Hydrad and not sure he's scum or town, refuse to vote for ADK or WW.

Sticking with mail

PPE: 7 minutes. yeah it's not today. Basically mail-mo would've claimed had he got a message about the power he got from chairs. He didn't probably because he didn't get a message because h lied about being cordie.

we can't do better in 5 minutes

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 16, 2015, 11:56:20 am »

And EgorK is a gut town read for you?  I don't see anywhere that you have other explanations

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 16, 2015, 11:56:42 am »

Sticking with mail

Did you not just barely see my claim? I didn't know it was from chairs.
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 16, 2015, 11:57:03 am »

Vote: Hydrad. Wouldn't want it to be random. Would rather have mail

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 16, 2015, 11:57:46 am »

Sticking with mail

Oh, you're thinking that Chairs targets someone, but they only get a message if they have one of a set of flavor names?

mail-mi

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: June 16, 2015, 11:58:18 am »

Dude, you just got what you asked for.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: June 16, 2015, 11:58:51 am »

Sticking with mail

Did you not just barely see my claim? I didn't know it was from chairs.

If you had told the truth you should've gotten a PR saying what chairs power did to you. Unless I missed you claiming this, either means you lied or chairs did because he DID target you

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 16, 2015, 11:59:25 am »

Dude, you just got what you asked for.

I maybe missed it, but please point me to the post where you target about what effect chairs had on you....
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 20 queries.