Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258017 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D1)
« Reply #425 on: June 12, 2015, 04:53:34 pm »

That logic is horrid. You shouldn't just assume people are town because they didn't clearly indicate they were scum. You should view everyone wearily and in a vacuum so that you can garner information only from what is at hand. It's very easy to realize metas and change them, as you prove. Also, there kind of are reasons to feel you're scummy. Again, go look at my post where I already called you scummy before you started being stubborn about not helping.

I prove that it's very easy to realize metas. It is, however, not easy to change them, as my performance in my past scum games proves.

Who cares about your past games? People can change and so can metas, and I simply do not trust you enough to accept the idea of "well I play this way in the past and I couldn't stop"

Also, I had reasons besides you not explaining.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #426 on: June 12, 2015, 04:57:59 pm »

Who cares about your past games? People can change and so can metas, and I simply do not trust you enough to accept the idea of "well I play this way in the past and I couldn't stop"

People should start caring about my past games so they could stop mislynching me.

I'm not sure what those reasons were, but they're obviously wrong.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 12, 2015, 05:12:21 pm »

People should start caring about my past games so they could stop mislynching me.

Well maybe take it as a lesson and realize you're the problem, not other people, because maybe you play and provide no help to town and hurt them.

Also, meta arguments are still bad, because people can change their meta and we can never fully trust what people say.

Oh also, if you don't know what they are... Maybe go back and reread posts, process information, like other people, so that town has a better chance of winning.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 12, 2015, 05:16:10 pm »

Either way, I'm done replying to you because your responses don't help town and are just hindering actual discussion. I have a feeling you're scum,  im keeping my vote there.

Anyway, yes I think ADK is town. If he is angel, then I think flavor wise it makes sense and he's town. If he's not, I highly doubt there's not an angel and the actual angel would have fessed up

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 12, 2015, 05:19:38 pm »

Start lynching scum and we'll start thinking you're town!

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #430 on: June 12, 2015, 05:20:23 pm »

Oh also, if you don't know what they are... Maybe go back and reread posts, process information, like other people, so that town has a better chance of winning.

That's what I've been doing all the time and you had a town read on me before you suddenly brought up my short posting style as your only argument against me.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 12, 2015, 05:20:36 pm »

Sadly, I think Awaclus is town, but you better have better reads for your next unexplained vote..

Not a great start to suspect a later IC if you're gonna play the mute finnish stereotype, man. Straighten up your play and maybe we will have som use for you. Right now your style is very anti-town. Not sure we can afford it.

Unvote

Next on my scumlist should be Ashersky. He voted me during the time everyone did, with not a very good explaination as far as I could see and after that I haven't seen much of him at all. Might just as well be a legit lynch today.

Vote: Ashersky

PPE:2

No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 12, 2015, 07:04:29 pm »

I don't think ADK is a good vote. I don't think he'd claim and give up his shot if he was scum just so everyone might believe he's town. He also did it right away which can flows with the narrative of his PR, because he'd realize he'd have to use it today and so he announced it. There was no clear wagon on anyone at the time, save a mini one on mail-mi, who ADK expressed that he did not want to shoot early on. Early on he had suspicion of Ghacob. And he needed to use it or scum would get it tomorrow. I won't be voting for ADK today, I don't think there's a good enough case and I don't think he was scummy at all, but in fact very Towny.

I would like to hear more from Mail-Mi, because although I think he's town now I'm still hesitant.

Hi I'm here for a bit sorry I'm busy staining and finishing my family's playhouse.

This has a tendency to happen when I play with people for the first time. It's my town meta to do this, and it is my scum meta to be actually helpful.

I don't like you bringing up your meta like this, and your other posts have influenced me to vote: awaclus

I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #433 on: June 12, 2015, 07:13:38 pm »

I don't like you bringing up your meta like this, and your other posts have influenced me to vote: awaclus

Why? I bring up my meta every time I'm town.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: June 12, 2015, 07:13:54 pm »

phone posting. still won't be back to a computer for a few more hours.

It seems like a lot of the people suspecting Awaclus are. people that haven't played with him much or at all. I don't pretend to be good at reading him, but he seems pretty much like his regular self here.

Also, why is everyone ignoring how scummy Egork is? He never responded to my posts and is lurking big time.

ppe:1

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: June 12, 2015, 07:17:00 pm »

phone posting. still won't be back to a computer for a few more hours.

It seems like a lot of the people suspecting Awaclus are. people that haven't played with him much or at all. I don't pretend to be good at reading him, but he seems pretty much like his regular self here.

Also, why is everyone ignoring how scummy Egork is? He never responded to my posts and is lurking big time.

Well, take your paragraph above and replace "Awaclus" with "Egork" and then tell us what you think.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 12, 2015, 07:17:50 pm »

I would have preferred EgorK though. He is extremely low activity and never responded to my posts.

Had any of your posts contained questions for me? I do not understand what you are doing here.

3 pages to read
missed this. I'm still on mobile.

I actually can't recall if they were direct questions. I did respond to your thin accusations against me and called out how you were using doublespeak. Using exactly opposite behaviors to justify your read on me.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 12, 2015, 07:18:43 pm »

I'm not very familiar with Egork's meta. Do you think he's acting normally for him?

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 12, 2015, 07:21:11 pm »

I'm against lurking in general and think that lurker metas are dangerous to tolerate. Awaclus has way more content than Egork though from what I remember. I'm on mobile though, so can't check to be sure.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 12, 2015, 07:29:01 pm »

I'm not very familiar with Egork's meta. Do you think he's acting normally for him?

egork usually lurks a decent amount from what I remember.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 12, 2015, 07:30:12 pm »

Why? I bring up my meta every time I'm town.

Ok but see I can't trust your town here if you are so super aware of your meta. Whats stopping you from being scum here and bringing up points that say town me does this?
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2015, 07:30:28 pm »

even though there are good reasons, I think pushing Awaclus right now is scummy.

Pushing ash is just odd. How is he scummy? explain.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #442 on: June 12, 2015, 07:50:59 pm »

Yeah, from what I remember of EgorK, he lurks a ton. And I think the general consensus in those games that I played with him where he lurked a ton was that he always lurks a ton.

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 12, 2015, 10:45:17 pm »

Hey all, just fyi I will be super busy this weekend and not around much.

On the vig shot -- perfectly acceptable target.  I find it interesting no one is discussing the flip.  Klepto teenager sounds like a Yuma role...I assume he was a Thief.

I think he could steal items.  Take that as a mini-claim.

On the Masons, whether you believe it or not, we don't lynch claimed masons; we let scum kill them.  They help us POE quickly, because for each town player, they auto-reduce the lynch pool by 3.  That's huge.

If they're lying, we will catch them later.

On ADK being Angel...I don't think the role OR the kill flavor matches the flavor name.  So that's odd.  Still, unless it is a DayKill SK or some weird extra kill for scum...I don't see this claim making sense for scum.

So, adk is honest, or he's SK.  Seems unlikely at this point.  Not lynching him.

I still like a mail-I'm lynch.  Awa seems like an easy attitude lynch, which isn't useful.  Needs the lurkers to step up.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

faust

• Board Moderator
  • Shuffle iT Username: faust
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 13, 2015, 05:45:27 am »

Vote Count 1.6

silverspawn (1): Witherweaver
Ichimaru Gin (1): Awaclus
ashersky (2): chairs, hockeysemlan
mail-mi (1): Hydrad
EgorK (1): Ichimaru Gin
hockeysemlan (1): ahsersky
Awaclus (3): Delirious Deleuze, Lekkit, mail-mi
A Drowned Kernel (1): EgorK

Not Voting (3): silverspawn, A Drowned Kernel, 2.71828.....

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. D1 ends on June 16, noon forum time.
You say the ocean's rising, like I give a shit
You say the whole world's ending, honey it already did

ashersky

• Board Moderator
  • 2013/2014/2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 13, 2015, 07:18:02 am »

FYI, just over 3 days to deadline.
f.ds Mafia Board Moderator

2013, 2014, 2015 Mafia Mod of the Year
2015 f.ds Representative, World Forum Mafia Championships
2013, 2014 Mafia Player of the Year (Tie)

11x MVP: M30, M83, ZM16, M25, M38, M61, M76, RMM5, RMM41, RMM46, M51

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 13, 2015, 01:09:11 pm »

I'm going to be out of town until the 18th, so I won't be able to contribute much (I'm going to be in the woods). I've been talking with hockey, though, so he'll say anything huge I wanted to get out.

As for now vote: Mail-mi. I'd rather lunch here than Awaclus, at least for today.

mail-mi

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: mail-mi
  • Come play some Forum Mafia with us!
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 13, 2015, 01:49:58 pm »

I'm going to be out of town until the 18th, so I won't be able to contribute much (I'm going to be in the woods). I've been talking with hockey, though, so he'll say anything huge I wanted to get out.

As for now vote: Mail-mi. I'd rather lunch here than Awaclus, at least for today.
What have I done other than be wrong on theory stuff?
I currently imagine mail-mi wearing a dark trenchcoat and a bowler hat, hunched over a bit, toothpick in his mouth, holding a gun in his pocket.  One bead of sweat trickling down his nose.

'And what is it that ye shall hope for? Behold I say unto you that ye shall have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal, and this because of your faith in him according to the promise." - Moroni 7:41, the Book of Mormon

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 13, 2015, 02:03:20 pm »

FYI, just over 3 days to deadline.

Indeed. Mind switching your vote?
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 13, 2015, 02:09:16 pm »

What have I done other than be wrong on theory stuff?

Well, I don't think you're doing much other than sheeping.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 20 queries.