Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258144 times)

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D1)
« Reply #325 on: June 12, 2015, 10:29:23 am »

Wrong.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 12, 2015, 10:31:59 am »

also, unvote my initial vote.  I don't need it hanging out on someone I think is town
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 12, 2015, 10:32:36 am »

Also, mason claims.  Totally see that happening in a game this size, sounds believable to me right now.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 12, 2015, 10:34:26 am »

Unvigv0te

I'm not sure who I  prefer now. 

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 12, 2015, 10:37:06 am »

unvote

But I'm keeping vigv0te: Mail-Mi

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2015, 10:40:09 am »

We have an hour and a half, we should probably discuss who to vig vote.

I think I've listed all my thoughts, what do others think and why?

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 12, 2015, 10:51:27 am »

Also, for the record, I think I'd be tempted to shoot one of the players I can never figure out, or that would be dangerous as scum, or that we wouldn't miss as town.

I think this this is what I would do.

Basically, choosing between an experienced vet who is a 50/50 shot in your mind at being scum, or a lurker.  I would shoot from the first category, which is why I am vigv0ting WW. 

He certainly can be very good scum, and his posts today have been useful, but not entirely convincing as town to me. 

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 12, 2015, 11:07:19 am »

Please don't shoot mail-mi. I'd like him to stay alive for D2 as he is a known-good target for my power and can confirm it's been utilized on him (although I would prefer he keep the details of the power secret, it is one that he will get to see the results of to provide feedback on its utility to Town).

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 12, 2015, 11:08:41 am »

Please don't shoot mail-mi. I'd like him to stay alive for D2 as he is a known-good target for my power and can confirm it's been utilized on him (although I would prefer he keep the details of the power secret, it is one that he will get to see the results of to provide feedback on its utility to Town).

also, scum, make sure you don't kill him.  kthxbye

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 12, 2015, 11:11:52 am »

If it matters:

vigv0te: WW

Haven't liked his play that very much. It's aggressive, short and pushy in my mind. Doesn't need to be scum, but could as well be.
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 12, 2015, 11:13:12 am »

If prefer it's use on me, since hockey can confirm me town and I honestly don't trust mail-mi. If it's alright with everyone I can flavor claim. I don't think it'll give much to scum to have just me claim.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 12, 2015, 11:18:43 am »

If prefer it's use on me, since hockey can confirm me town and I honestly don't trust mail-mi. If it's alright with everyone I can flavor claim. I don't think it'll give much to scum to have just me claim.

I think it would be fine for you to claim flavor.  It helps chairs in that he has multiple targets and doesn't have to be locked in on one person (which is what I was trying to say with my last post).  I still don't like a full flavor claim by everyone, but 2 or 3 people is fine.

I still am not claiming my flavor at least.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 12, 2015, 11:24:03 am »

My PoE list is:

e
Hydrad
Ichi
Silver
Ghacob
Awaclus
Mail-Mi

Secondary (i.e., crossed off but not really a strong read) would be:

Chairs
Ash
Lekkit

Definitely no-kill is:

Hockey
Wither
DeDe

Thoughts on the list:

Silver: I'm inclined to think that the sole defending of Hockey is suspicious a la white knighting.  He seemed somewhat genuine, though.  Probably towards the bottom of preference.
Ichi: Pretty null here.  He goes after DeDe after I cast initial suspicion on DeDe, then goes to Hockey when that picks up some steam, so some suspicion there.
Hydrad: I can't remember any content from him.
e: I don't have a read here.  Lower on preference I think.
Ghacob: I'm not sure what to think about him.  His treatment of Mail-Mi I thought was a little odd.. he was voting Mail-Mi, Ash pushed hard, and then Ghacob unvoted? 
Awaclus: I don't think there's much content there.
Mail-Mi: Jumped on the hockey wagon, but he was right that hockey was scummy.  If he was scum looking for a reason, he had a perfectly good townie one.  I'm not sure what else he's done except argue against shooting.  Being the only person to do so, that's a little bit of town points (logic being scum doesn't like to stand alone---lots of attention).

I guess my preference would be the unknowns first, something like.

Awaclus > Hydrad > Ichi > Ghacob > e > Mail-Mi > Silver

That ordering isn't too precise, though.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 12, 2015, 11:27:55 am »

I think it would be fine for you to claim flavor.  It helps chairs in that he has multiple targets and doesn't have to be locked in on one person (which is what I was trying to say with my last post).  I still don't like a full flavor claim by everyone, but 2 or 3 people is fine.

I agree mass claim is bad.

I'm Rupert Giles. I'd prefer you use it on me, since I don't quite trust mail-no yet.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 12, 2015, 11:29:38 am »

It kind of depends on what the power is, though.  If it's investigation related, it doesn't need to be used on you.  If it's some other thing, then it makes sense. 

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 12, 2015, 11:34:01 am »

I get that, but this seems to imply it's not investigation based, since he gets the results too.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 12, 2015, 11:35:27 am »

It kind of depends on what the power is, though.  If it's investigation related, it doesn't need to be used on you.  If it's some other thing, then it makes sense.

yeah.  In general I really don't like trying to direct actions D1.  Later in the game as we get more information we can look into more precise coordination.  For now, I think leaving options open is the best

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 12, 2015, 11:37:38 am »

We're pretty close to out of time, and it's probably very, very bad if I don't use this. At moment, I'm thinking Ghacob for the shot.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 12, 2015, 11:40:55 am »

I'm Rupert Giles. I'd prefer you use it on me, since I don't quite trust mail-no yet.

Based on your flavor, my ability will have no effect on you and you would not be notified of its usage.

chairs

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 12, 2015, 11:42:12 am »

(No, I'm not currently willing to reveal what is different between the two of you that makes this the case. I wish I could, but I think it might reveal my flavor and in so doing provide scum even more clues).

hockeysemlan

• Steward
  • If you're in Gothenburg: Meet me in the Dungeon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 12, 2015, 11:42:49 am »

We're pretty close to out of time, and it's probably very, very bad if I don't use this. At moment, I'm thinking Ghacob for the shot.

That was unexpected.. I'm not against it per se, but have anyone voted him?

PPE:1
No win is caused by luck. Not a single one. Losses on the other hand...

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 12, 2015, 11:44:44 am »

Based on your flavor, my ability will have no effect on you and you would not be notified of its usage.

That's fine. I just don't trust mail-mi, is all.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 12, 2015, 11:45:11 am »

I don't think he's a great shot. I don't think anybody has really been suspecting him :/

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 12, 2015, 11:47:15 am »

That was unexpected.. I'm not against it per se, but have anyone voted him?

PPE:1

Well you were/are actually voting for him.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 12, 2015, 11:50:36 am »

Out of time! Kill: Ghacob this is kind of hasty but I'll explain more in a bit.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 20 queries.