Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 259862 times)

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D4)
« Reply #2050 on: July 10, 2015, 02:37:07 pm »

Vote UoS.

Scum couldn't kill because they got my item. They would've known that. Had there been 2 scum, they would've let the other one who didn't get the item take the kill. But they couldn't... Because there's only one scum left. This, I think, goes with what awaclus is saying. He can't be scum because then he'd have to have a partner.

Or there are two scum left, but the other one couldn't perform the kill because he was punished by the mod.

Yeah or that. Which is also very possible

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: July 10, 2015, 02:53:23 pm »

Easiest check is lynch UoS and if we keep playing lynch ash (unless a read/info confirms he's town or something)

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: Umbrageofsnow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: July 10, 2015, 02:58:36 pm »

Easiest check is lynch UoS and if we keep playing lynch ash (unless a read/info confirms he's town or something)

When I flip and I'm not scum, will you lynch Awaclus?

Or are you so tunneled into him being trustworthy for whatever reason that you'll buy his excuses tomorrow?

Also, answer if you RB'd SS.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: July 10, 2015, 03:00:31 pm »

When I flip and I'm not scum, will you lynch Awaclus?

Or are you so tunneled into him being trustworthy for whatever reason that you'll buy his excuses tomorrow?

Also, answer if you RB'd SS.

I mean, you're not actually capable of roleblocking anyone, but we should all actually say that we didn't.  Especially Awaclus, who seems to invent new powers occasionally.

chairs

• Young Witch
  • Why don't you have a seat over there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: July 10, 2015, 03:01:07 pm »

I can confirm I did not roleblock SS.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2055 on: July 10, 2015, 03:11:56 pm »

I mean, you're not actually capable of roleblocking anyone, but we should all actually say that we didn't.  Especially Awaclus, who seems to invent new powers occasionally.

I didn't roleblock SS. I don't get what's the point of having everyone claim that, though.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: July 10, 2015, 03:17:04 pm »

I didn't roleblock SS. I don't get what's the point of having everyone claim that, though.

Well the reason I'm pushing so hard on the specific claims is just so that it's easier to unravel the setup without layers of "Well, I believe UoS about his power, and he said DeDe can't Roleblock."  If we all just say it outright it simplifies things.

And I was waiting until you specifically said this, because I think SS tried to vig me last night, and I used a 1-shot BP last night.  If no one roleblocked SS, that can confirm this.

It still probably won't get you lynched ahead of me, but every little bit helps.  And at the very least it will clear up what happened last night and let us actually understand this game.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2057 on: July 10, 2015, 03:24:24 pm »

I used a 1-shot BP last night.

What's the town narrative for doing this?
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: July 10, 2015, 03:29:29 pm »

I used a 1-shot BP last night.

What's the town narrative for doing this?

I honestly didn't think it through very much.  Just wanted you dead and was hoping I'd be able to talk people into lynching you today.  Now that you mention it, they probably would have lynched you if I flipped, but I was focussing on "wow, Awaclus turns out to really be lynchproof, need to make it to tomorrow to try to drive this home before they lynch me."

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: July 10, 2015, 03:34:00 pm »

And I was waiting until you specifically said this, because I think ss tried to vig me last night, and I used a 1-shot BP last night.  If no one roleblocked SS, that can confirm this.

close, but nope! I tried to vig Awaclus.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: July 10, 2015, 03:36:48 pm »

And I was waiting until you specifically said this, because I think ss tried to vig me last night, and I used a 1-shot BP last night.  If no one roleblocked SS, that can confirm this.

close, but nope! I tried to vig Awaclus.

Well then we have these left who haven't claimed if they RB'd anyone:
1. 2.71828.....
2. ashersky
3. hockeysemlan
4. Delirious Deleuze
5. mail-mi

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: July 10, 2015, 03:37:07 pm »

Or you, at least.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: July 10, 2015, 03:52:04 pm »

I didn't RB anyone.

Still think UoS looks scummy. Bulletproof seems weird.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: July 10, 2015, 03:55:20 pm »

I didn't RB anyone.

I mean, I'd probably lynch me.  But I'd rather we lynch Awaclus, since he's scum.

My greater concern is figuring out the game, and whether you will actually believe me once you see my flip.

Because the impression that I'm getting from you is that you're so confident in Awaclus for whatever reason that you'll just buy whatever nonsense he's selling once I'm gone.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: July 10, 2015, 04:05:44 pm »

I didn't RB anyone.

I mean, I'd probably lynch me.  But I'd rather we lynch Awaclus, since he's scum.

My greater concern is figuring out the game, and whether you will actually believe me once you see my flip.

Because the impression that I'm getting from you is that you're so confident in Awaclus for whatever reason that you'll just buy whatever nonsense he's selling once I'm gone.

why would you lynch you? I'd rather lynch awaclus, I'm pretty sure he's lying about stuff.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #2065 on: July 10, 2015, 04:07:24 pm »

why would you lynch you? I'd rather lynch awaclus, I'm pretty sure he's lying about stuff.

About what stuff?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2066 on: July 10, 2015, 04:08:12 pm »

If you flip town, I'm not going to think everything you said is 100% true. You have reads, not hard proof. You keep acting like you have hard fact when you've obviously been wrong before.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: July 10, 2015, 04:11:06 pm »

I mean, if you flip town, which I doubt, I'm open to an awaclus lynch, definitely. But right now, since only suspicions on your side have been verified I'm leaning to you.

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: July 10, 2015, 04:11:14 pm »

I didn't RB anyone.

I'm certain Awaclus is lying about stuff.

I mean, from an outside point of view, he turned out to be lynchproof, and lynchproof mafia is really weird.  Now this game is pretty weird, so I'm willing to buy it, but this is essentially a claim-counterclaim situation, and survivor has no reason to fake claim cop results.  (Which is why I don't think he's a survivor.)

And largely I'm feeling stupid about being bulletproof last night, because if I had been vigged, I think it would have got scum lynched today.  But set the power use basically as soon as we went into night in a weird shock that Awaclus wasn't lying about being lynchproof, and thinking about it today, I think me being bulletproof was pretty anti-town.

It would have been better if I were vigged and saved us a day.

PPE: 2

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2069 on: July 10, 2015, 04:12:01 pm »

I mean, if you flip town, which I doubt, I'm open to an awaclus lynch, definitely. But right now, since only suspicions on your side have been verified I'm leaning to you.

Verified how?  What exactly is verified in this game from your POV?

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2070 on: July 10, 2015, 04:13:57 pm »

If you flip town, I'm not going to think everything you said is 100% true. You have reads, not hard proof. You keep acting like you have hard fact when you've obviously been wrong before.

And this is exactly what I'm worried about.  I don't just have reads.  Awaclus is claiming an untamperable cop result that says my victory condition is that I win when scum control half the town or whatever.  If I flip and you don't see "Vampire-aligned" that should be an INSTANT red flag, not a "oh, he had some reads, but I was tunnelling him, so we'll ignore them and believe Awaclus' new and different PR claim."

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: July 10, 2015, 04:19:38 pm »

You want me to claim your last power for you?  That should verify that my power is real anyway.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: July 10, 2015, 04:22:20 pm »

And this is exactly what I'm worried about.  I don't just have reads.  Awaclus is claiming an untamperable cop result that says my victory condition is that I win when scum control half the town or whatever.  If I flip and you don't see "Vampire-aligned" that should be an INSTANT red flag, not a "oh, he had some reads, but I was tunnelling him, so we'll ignore them and believe Awaclus' new and different PR claim."

Like I said, wouldn't be opposed. He'd be my first lynch choice. But like you said, this game is weird. It could have been a flipped result (some variation on psychotrooper that gives back random results and not flipped ones or something), and therefore nothing is set in stone. Still would lean towards lynching him though

UmbrageOfSnow

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: July 10, 2015, 04:27:58 pm »

Do you see how your willingness to have faith in him is worrying though?

Not opposed is pretty weak.  In your shoes I'd be jumping up and down and posting images of rope tomorrow (I mean, maybe that's a little much but you get the idea).  It sounds (and did yesterday) like you have some enormous amount of faith in Awaclus for some reason.  And since, from my pov he's confirmed scum, that is deeply unsettling.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: July 10, 2015, 04:31:32 pm »

You want me to claim your last power for you?  That should verify that my power is real anyway.

I know your power is verified? What is the purpose of this post? Since you got my first two dead on I'm very sure you have that power. That does pretty much nothing since scum could largely benefit from that.

I'm verified now that he's lynch proof and you were wrong. I feel fairly certain that I no one blocked Silver that awaclus was not the one blocking him from his vig shot. I think scum!you or partner feared he would shoot (based on his hints (e.x. "A vig could shoot awaclus) yesterday) and so you blocked him. You could be lying about bulletproof, which seems like a good cover to explain away the lack a death. Scum!awaclus wouldn't block silver. Even you said yesterday that we should lynch you today if he has lynchproof, so he'd feel fairly confident that the vig would shoot you (even you thought that was the case). Basically from yesterday to today, only info in his favor has shown itself.

I don't really care to argue with you. It's really just not worth my time and care. So take it for what it is. I think lynching you is the best bet. I think the scum narrative of you and someone else fits well. If you flip town, then I will be gunning for awaclus, but for now you're scum to me.

Do you see how your willingness to have faith in him is worrying though?

Not opposed is pretty weak.  In your shoes I'd be jumping up and down and posting images of rope tomorrow (I mean, maybe that's a little much but you get the idea).  It sounds (and did yesterday) like you have some enormous amount of faith in Awaclus for some reason.  And since, from my pov he's confirmed scum, that is deeply unsettling.

I understand. Perhaps I misspoke. He would be my first choice, but since yesterday nothing has changed to convince me otherwise. I'm still leaning to lynch you and tomorrow if your town I will happily lynch awaclus.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.111 seconds with 19 queries.