Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 107  All

Author Topic: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (Game over - Vampires win!)  (Read 258191 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D3)
« Reply #1150 on: June 29, 2015, 01:50:05 pm »

*sigh* well, sorry, I guess. I shot lekkit tonight. I found his play scummy and I had mild role related reasons indicating that he was scum beyond that.

IG must have been the scum NK - apparently a survivor. I think that means we're at 8-2 now.

So you're claiming Restricted Voter/(X-shot?) Vig?

uh, I'm claiming that I shot Lekkit tonight. Let's not go into more detail of how exactly it works.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: June 29, 2015, 01:52:40 pm »

I did not anticipate that Lekkit would get NK'd... but even more, I didn't anticipate IG.

Were you anticipating something in particular?

So, Lekkit could have been for a couple reasons: since Egor and Lekkit were counterclaiming each other, scum could have assumed Lekkit would be considered town so it would be the least informative kill.  Though, both Masons are still around.  He could have also been killed because he had a result on Awaclus.  Either because the result was valid (Awaclus scum) or to make Awaclus look bad (Awaclus town).  Or, well, someone just feared Lekkit's investigation ability.

It's possible Ichi killed Lekkit and Mafia faction killed Ichi, but I don't know why they would.

PPE: Okay, I guess Silver is taking credit.

Frankly, I was expecting Awaclus to get offed, since he comes out of EgorK's lynch looking Town.

Wait.. did Egor come out with a claim against Awaclus or ADK originally?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: June 29, 2015, 01:59:41 pm »

@hockey: can you confirm that you aren't holding 3 items right now?

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1153 on: June 29, 2015, 02:03:35 pm »

Damn you silverspawn and DeDe, you were supposed to accept the invitation. There was important stuff to discuss.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: June 29, 2015, 02:07:34 pm »

Damn you silverspawn and DeDe, you were supposed to accept the invitation. There was important stuff to discuss.

I didn't trust you. I trust you a bit more now, sorry, but not enough.

On a light note, there are two non-town left.

I watched ADK at night and he targeted no one.

Vote: ash. Hockey and I have been discussing this and have agreed on scum reads on ash. He has a larger explanation and convinced me. He'll post soon.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: June 29, 2015, 02:08:37 pm »

Vote: ash. Hockey and I have been discussing this and have agreed on scum reads on ash. He has a larger explanation and convinced me. He'll post soon.

... Watch or Track?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: June 29, 2015, 02:09:43 pm »

Oh, nevermind, I may be confused. 

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: June 29, 2015, 02:10:33 pm »

PPE(1): No worries!

... Watch or Track?

The power is called watcher, it lets me see who the player targeted. ADK did not target anyone. Only way he could be scum was if I was roleblocked or his scum partner took the shot. I don't think his play lends itself to a scum partner, so I'm gonna go with him not being scum.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: June 29, 2015, 02:13:16 pm »

It looks like someone messed up here. in common terminology...

watching X means you see all Y that targeted X
tracking X means you see all Y that X targeted

this is a fundamentally different power, but sounds very similar. If it's called watcher, I'd be very surprised if it's really the latter.

Can you clarify?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: June 29, 2015, 02:14:24 pm »

I also don't think a null result on ADK proves much at all. He was considered to be fairly scummy, making him unlikely to perform the kill if he's scum.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: June 29, 2015, 02:15:19 pm »

I also don't think a null result on ADK proves much at all. He was considered to be fairly scummy, making him unlikely to perform the kill if he's scum.

Not if he came out from scum!Egor looking   town.  Egor did claim a result against ADK.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: June 29, 2015, 02:20:51 pm »

Not if he came out from scum!Egor looking   town.  Egor did claim a result against ADK.

yeah, but that was this:

#880 - EgorK claims to have a night power that informed him ADK is not a demon.  He claims his night power cannot be Role Stopped.  This is a specific counterclaim for hockey's power, as it crosses the shield.

the quote itself:

Ok. I have some power I do not want to divulge much yet, but among other things it provided me with info that ADK is not a demon and that this power could not be rolestopped. I am still not fully sure if it would be stopped by hockey power, but I do not believe faust will answer such a direct question. So if all correct ADK is not Angel

Vote: ADK

I don't think this makes ADK that towny - I think Egork probably did have this result but there was something messing with all flavor results that night.

I mean, why would scum!Egork make up a false flavor result on Lekkit? where is the motive?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: June 29, 2015, 02:23:08 pm »

It looks like someone messed up here. in common terminology...

watching X means you see all Y that targeted X
tracking X means you see all Y that X targeted

this is a fundamentally different power, but sounds very similar. If it's called watcher, I'd be very surprised if it's really the latter.

Can you clarify?

It's called watcher. I watch someone and get informed of all the actions they take that night (in that I see who they target each time they target). ADK did not target anyone at night.

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: June 29, 2015, 02:24:53 pm »

yeah, but that was this:

#880 - EgorK claims to have a night power that informed him ADK is not a demon.  He claims his night power cannot be Role Stopped.  This is a specific counterclaim for hockey's power, as it crosses the shield.

the quote itself:

Ok. I have some power I do not want to divulge much yet, but among other things it provided me with info that ADK is not a demon and that this power could not be rolestopped. I am still not fully sure if it would be stopped by hockey power, but I do not believe faust will answer such a direct question. So if all correct ADK is not Angel

I don't think this makes ADK that towny - I think Egork probably did have this result but there was something messing with all flavor results that night.

I mean, why would scum!Egork make up a false flavor result on Lekkit? where is the motive?

Pretty sure Egor slipped up trying to push an ADK vote. I think originally, and you can see it's only later that we realize and call him on this, he claimed on ADK and explained why and THEN we realized he countered Lekkit and had a result in awalcus.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: June 29, 2015, 02:25:57 pm »

It's called watcher. I watch someone and get informed of all the actions they take that night (in that I see who they target each time they target). ADK did not target anyone at night.

but... that doesn't make sense. why would faust name this power watcher? that would be deliberately confusing. I have a very hard time believing that.

are you 100% sure?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: June 29, 2015, 02:26:23 pm »

yeah, but that was this:

the quote itself:

Umm.. but if scum!Egor has that "true" (from Egor perspective) result on ADK, then scum!Egor thinks ADK is lying, and hence not not town.  But obviously not his partner either.  So Egor has to think ADK is second faction.

PPEs

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: June 29, 2015, 02:27:06 pm »

but... that doesn't make sense. why would faust name this power watcher? that would be deliberately confusing. I have a very hard time believing that.

are you 100% sure?

I think it's because of flavor reasons, though I agree it's confusing.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1167 on: June 29, 2015, 02:29:12 pm »

DD, I don't get what your point here. I first was on Awaclus, because I assumed demons are bad, but I didn't want to divulge anything about my power, so had not said anything about Lekkit claim of Awaclus being human (besides Awaclus denied that himself already when I catched up on the thread). Then right after ash mentioned Angel is demon actually I clarified with faust about rolestopping and then switched to ADK right after that.

And it is not possible that all things get flipped as I've got demon result on Awaclus, so me and Lekkit can't both be wrong (unless there are entities that are both non human and non demon)

So, Egor opens the day voting Awaclus and allegedly thought all demons were bad.  Then switches to ADK.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: June 29, 2015, 02:30:52 pm »

Umm.. but if scum!Egor has that "true" (from Egor perspective) result on ADK, then scum!Egor thinks ADK is lying, and hence not not town.  But obviously not his partner either.  So Egor has to think ADK is second faction.

that makes sense... though this is RMM, there could be reasons for town to lie about your flavor

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: June 29, 2015, 02:31:49 pm »

are you 100% sure?

Yes. I am sure that I know my power. I even went back just  so I could summarized my PM. I am informed of all actions that player takes in the game phase I watch them in.

I watched Chairs originally and saw that he targeted Mail-mi. You can notice since I call him out on it D1.

Speaking of which, I'd really like to know what mail-mi sound out with oracle.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1170 on: June 29, 2015, 02:32:58 pm »

Then you should have accepted because the entire point was to explain things to make people trust me.

AFAIK, he asked questions about ADK and ashersky tonight.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #1171 on: June 29, 2015, 02:33:55 pm »

I mean last night.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: June 29, 2015, 02:35:50 pm »

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: June 29, 2015, 02:36:32 pm »

Then you should have accepted because the entire point was to explain things to make people trust me.

AFAIK, he asked questions about ADK and ashersky tonight.

What do you think Egor's flip says about what he claimed?

Delirious Deleuze

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: RMM25: Buffy/Angel Mafia (D2)
« Reply #1174 on: June 29, 2015, 02:36:57 pm »

DD, I don't get what your point here. I first was on Awaclus, because I assumed demons are bad, but I didn't want to divulge anything about my power, so had not said anything about Lekkit claim of Awaclus being human (besides Awaclus denied that himself already when I catched up on the thread). Then right after ash mentioned Angel is demon actually I clarified with faust about rolestopping and then switched to ADK right after that.

And it is not possible that all things get flipped as I've got demon result on Awaclus, so me and Lekkit can't both be wrong (unless there are entities that are both non human and non demon)

So, Egor opens the day voting Awaclus and allegedly thought all demons were bad.  Then switches to ADK.

See this is why I think he was lying about the demon thing. Had he actually had results he would've claimed them earlier. I think he was pushing to find the second faction with ADK.

Here's what Egor knew:

He's scum and knows his two partners. He knows there are four scum. Sees ADK have a vig shot and thinks, SK second faction. Tries to push a lynch there with a fake claim.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 107  All

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 19 queries.