Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Another New Goko Feature!  (Read 1122 times)

theblankman

• Witch
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
Another New Goko Feature!
« on: March 28, 2015, 03:35:34 pm »
+2

Okay, I have no idea if this is actually new, just putting it out there as an FYI for anyone else... resigning during a possessed turn can apparently cause your opponent's browser to freeze.  In this game, MicQ resigned as I was playing his Possession turn.  In the Salvager sidebar, I saw his gg comment, and that he left the game.  Meanwhile the main interface shifted from his hand back to mine, and just stayed there.  I had to check the log on gokosalvager.com just to see if I was even credited with a win. 

To be clear, not at all MicQ's fault, this is totally on Goko.  And once I knew the game was really over, I just had to refresh the browser.  But now I know that if someone's possessing me and I'm gonna lose, I will at least wait until they're done with the possession turn(s) to resign. 
it's a shame that full-random is the de facto standard

Mic Qsenoch

• 2015 DS Champion
  • Respect: +4329
    • View Profile
Re: Another New Goko Feature!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 03:43:32 pm »
+2

Sorry about this! I say sorry because I had been made aware of this bug in another very old thread, and it even has a post about me resigning during Possession turns! I keep forgetting the bug.

The thread in question: http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=9382.msg293510#msg293510

theblankman

• Witch
  • Respect: +383
    • View Profile
Re: Another New Goko Feature!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 04:20:54 pm »

No worries, that thread is over a year old!  I'm sure in that much time I'll forget about this myself and do it to someone else.  I just put up a new reminder so we can all remember for a little while :) 
it's a shame that full-random is the de facto standard
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.