Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Interactive Throne  (Read 1114 times)

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
Interactive Throne
« on: February 11, 2015, 04:14:32 pm »

Trying to think of good ways to fix Asper's Parliament card, I've stumbled across a few other Throne Room style ideas. This one seems promising.

You may play an Action card from your hand. The player to your left chooses one: you play that Action again; or you gain a Gold.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 04:17:23 pm by LastFootnote »

werothegreat

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: werothegreat
  • Let me tell you a secret...
  • Respect: +9625
    • View Profile
Re: Interactive Throne
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 04:23:55 pm »
+1

Eh.  I don't like it.  Advisor works because you can get a sort of glee out of shivving your opponent, but with this, it's like - do I want him to shiv me in the eye, or the nutsack?  Either way, you lose.  It's not really a decision your opponent really wants to have to make.
Contrary to popular belief, I do not run the wiki all on my own.  There are plenty of other people who are actively editing.  Go bother them!

Check out this fantasy epic adventure novel I wrote, the Broken Globe!  http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Globe-Tyr-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B00LR1SZAS/

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 04:26:09 pm »
+1

Eh.  I don't like it.  Advisor works because you can get a sort of glee out of shivving your opponent, but with this, it's like - do I want him to shiv me in the eye, or the nutsack?  Either way, you lose.  It's not really a decision your opponent really wants to have to make.

That's fair. The more I look at it, the less I like it too. I think I jumped the gun a bit on this one.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 10:27:34 am »
+4

What about "He plays it again, or gains a copy of it?" That's more interesting, at least.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.