Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Author Topic: Can someone recommend me some board games?  (Read 17472 times)

tomlads15@gmail.com

• Pawn
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Can someone recommend me some board games?
« on: January 27, 2015, 11:37:07 am »

I will try any kind of board game no matter what genre . Also if there are tournaments for a game you may know let me know .
This user is banned!

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
  • Respect: +777
    • View Profile
Re: Can someone recommend me some board games?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 11:38:18 am »
+3

I hear chutes and ladders brings some interesting psychology to the table.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9413
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 11:54:39 am »

I hear chutes and ladders brings some interesting psychology to the table.

Bad Sam!

Recommendations are likely better found at Board Game Geek.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

GeoLib

• Jester
  • Respect: +1265
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 12:13:10 pm »
+7

There's this cool game, Dominion, you might want to check out.
"All advice is awful"
 —Count Grishnakh

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10765
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 03:02:09 pm »
+1

A few of my non-Dominion favorites:

Kingsburg
Russian Railroads
Trajan
Terra Mystica
Temporum
Macao
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10722
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 04:18:01 pm »
+1

Man, I played Trajan once. It just felt like five or six games cobbled together by Mancala.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 04:25:40 pm »
+4

Man, I played Trajan once. It just felt like five or six games cobbled together by Mancala.

It is. But at least 4 of those 6 games are good.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

jsh357

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jsh357
  • Respect: +4340
    • View Profile
    • JSH Gaming: Original games
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 04:33:46 pm »
+1

It's hard giving recommendations with no info about what you/your group already likes.
Join the Dominion community Discord channel! Chat in text and voice; enter dumb tournaments; spy on top players!

https://discord.gg/2rDpJ4N

liopoil

• Margrave
  • Respect: +2479
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 04:34:11 pm »
+2

Chess is a nice game.

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 04:57:16 pm »
+6

I guess I have a pre-existing bias against that sort of game. I call them "You play for 3 hours and then Ben wins" games. I have a friend named Ben, you see, and he plays a lot of board games. And whenever we play a game where there's a VP track around the edge of the board, he wins. It's frustrating because these are the kinds of games that take 30-45 minutes to explain the rules, 2-4 hours to play, and then Ben wins. Pretty much all worker placement games fall into this category, but Trajan does as well. At this point I'm just spoiled by Donald X games that take literally 5 minutes to explain and 30 minutes to play.

DG

• Governor
  • Respect: +2624
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 05:04:45 pm »

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/ is a good site to find out about games more generally. Most the games that are recommended on these forums are also going to be popular on BGG.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 08:13:14 pm »
+1

I guess I have a pre-existing bias against that sort of game. I call them "You play for 3 hours and then Ben wins" games. I have a friend named Ben, you see, and he plays a lot of board games. And whenever we play a game where there's a VP track around the edge of the board, he wins. It's frustrating because these are the kinds of games that take 30-45 minutes to explain the rules, 2-4 hours to play, and then Ben wins. Pretty much all worker placement games fall into this category, but Trajan does as well. At this point I'm just spoiled by Donald X games that take literally 5 minutes to explain and 30 minutes to play.

For my group, we called those "Austin wins" games. But then Austin moved to California, so now I win sometimes.

Ratsia

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +113
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2015, 02:11:07 am »
+4

For my group, we called those "Austin wins" games. But then Austin moved to California, so now I win sometimes.
Now the interesting question is: Do Austin and Ben win also if you play Dominion?

I mean, you probably win because of having played Dominion thousands of times, but did they initially win? My personal experience is that the local Austins and Bens win irrespective of the game (well, excluding dexterity games etc), which would imply it is not so much about the type of the game but about those guys just being better players in general. After having played some 500+ different games, I still struggle to find games those guys would not win notably more often than others. It's not about practice as such as I know also a lot of other people who have played thousands of hours in general, but I guess the good players just approach games somehow differently. Not even more seriously, but the right kind of thinking probably just happens automatically for them. It might be the same group that accidentally counts cards in card games, without paying conscious effort.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2015, 09:30:57 am »
+2

Now the interesting question is: Do Austin and Ben win also if you play Dominion?

I mean, you probably win because of having played Dominion thousands of times, but did they initially win? My personal experience is that the local Austins and Bens win irrespective of the game (well, excluding dexterity games etc), which would imply it is not so much about the type of the game but about those guys just being better players in general. After having played some 500+ different games, I still struggle to find games those guys would not win notably more often than others. It's not about practice as such as I know also a lot of other people who have played thousands of hours in general, but I guess the good players just approach games somehow differently. Not even more seriously, but the right kind of thinking probably just happens automatically for them. It might be the same group that accidentally counts cards in card games, without paying conscious effort.

I have a convention friend who is exactly like this.  Alas, I only get to play a game with him a couple times a year, but he wins almost without fail.  Which is absolutely fine with me, I learn more that way! :)
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2015, 10:32:28 am »

He wins Dominion sometimes. I win it more often. Sometimes someone else at the table wins. He gets really terrible shuffle luck in Dominion, or claims to. I mean maybe he sets himself up for it sometimes, but he's a good player. Anyway, there's at least one data point for him not just straight-up being better at all games. It certainly helps that there is an element of luck in Dominion, but it's mostly that we play it a lot, so other players get good enough to beat him sometimes. I do not play "And Then Ben Wins" games enough to get good at them, nor do I care to.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2015, 11:31:25 am »

Austin was never very good at Dominion or other similar games; not compared to the way he was with other ones anyway. Then again, Dominion is a game that I'm only good at because I spent hundreds of hours reading these forums and playing games on Iso. Hard to say how good I would be if not for that.

But, after Austin left, jonts joined our group, so now I have very little chance to win at Dominion.

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2015, 11:59:03 am »
+2

He gets really terrible shuffle luck in Dominion, or claims to.

uhh, I thought I had something relevant to say about this, but I forgot.

Anyways, I was recently asked what my top 5 favorite tabletop games are right now, so without any information about what kind of games you like, I'll just spew that here:

1. Dominion
2. Agricola
3. Modern Art (not the current version, the one that's out of print. The new version that you can buy now is terrible)
4. Hanabi
5. Power Grid
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

jsh357

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: jsh357
  • Respect: +4340
    • View Profile
    • JSH Gaming: Original games
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2015, 12:43:17 pm »

oh boy, lists!!!  Here's mine!

1. Dominion
2. Hanabi
3. Innovation
4. Temporum
5. Seasons
Join the Dominion community Discord channel! Chat in text and voice; enter dumb tournaments; spy on top players!

https://discord.gg/2rDpJ4N

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
  • Respect: +1980
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2015, 12:50:55 pm »
+2

I played Temporum for the first time last night and couldn't recommend it more.
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2015, 12:52:04 pm »
+6

1: The Secret of the Castle
2: Dracula was my Daddy
3: Rules of the Known World
4: More Tea Vicar?
5: MICE! Wont somebody do something about those MICE!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
  • Respect: +1097
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2015, 01:09:23 pm »

More blind recommendations that are really just five games I'm playing a lot right now!

1. Temporum
2. Sentinels of the Multiverse
3. Machi Koro + Harbor exp.
4. 7 Wonders
5. Splendor

Grujah

• Mountebank
  • Respect: +1177
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2015, 01:58:29 pm »

Some of my favourites (Dominion excluded):

A Game of Thrones (if and only if you can find 5 other diehards*, otherwise it is no good)
Battlestar Galactica
Lords of Waterdeep
Smallworld
Mansion of Madness

(*not necesarily show/book diehard, but somebody who is willing to play very serious, cutthroat, heavily focus on diplomacy/strategy etc, and not play casually)

some lighter ones:
Duck Duck Go
Dixit

If you don't mind LCG Aspect:
Android: Netrunner

If you want the tourney aspect, Magic: the Gathering of course :P

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2015, 02:09:50 pm »
+1

Why does this post not have more upvotes?

popsofctown

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2860
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2015, 06:24:19 pm »

I find it astounding how big the quality gap is between Dominion and the next runner up is, provided you're excluding MtG on the basis of its affordability.

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +856
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2015, 06:55:41 pm »

Anyways, I was recently asked what my top 5 favorite tabletop games are right now, so without any information about what kind of games you like, I'll just spew that here:

1. Dominion
2. Agricola
3. Modern Art (not the current version, the one that's out of print. The new version that you can buy now is terrible)
4. Hanabi
5. Power Grid
I see what you did there, but I don't see what you did there, and my Enigma machine is in storage. ymyosl?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:03:21 pm by SwitchedFromStarcraft »
Quote from: Donald X.
Posting begets posting.

Quote from: Asper
Donald X made me a design snob.

There is a sucker born every minute.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 06:59:22 pm »
+1

1. Dominion
2. Agricola
4. Hanabi
5. Power Grid
I see what you did there, but I don't see what you did there, and my Enigma machine is in storage. ymytosl?

Hint: Check his personal text.

There are no weddings involved, so this should be easy!

Why does this post not have more upvotes?

YOU could be helping this post get more upvotes!
Join the Joke Explaining Force!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:01:36 pm by pacovf »
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

A Drowned Kernel

• 2015 World Champion
  • They/Them
  • Respect: +1980
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 07:00:43 pm »

1. Dominion
2. Agricola
4. Hanabi
5. Power Grid
I see what you did there, but I don't see what you did there, and my Enigma machine is in storage. ymytosl?

You Make Your Own Shuffle Luck (not sure where you got t)
The perfect engine
But it will never go off
Three piles are empty

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2015, 07:00:55 pm »
+2

I find it astounding how big the quality gap is between Dominion and the next runner up is, provided you're excluding MtG on the basis of its affordability.
I agree with that, so I was astounded when none of my local game shops had Temporum before Christmas.  Are games something that one's reputation is really no help with, unlike say, best-selling authors that are automatically stocked when a new book comes out?  I mean, I know the numbers aren't the same, but geez, you don't want to take a chance on one copy of a new DXV game?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 07:02:49 pm by SwitchedFromStarcraft »
Posting begets posting.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2015, 07:14:03 pm »

Some of my favourites (Dominion excluded):

Puerto Rico (3-5 players, 45-60 minutes)
Race for the Galaxy (2-4 players, 30-45 minutes)
Temporum (2-5 players, 30 minutes)
Twilight Struggle (2 players, 2.5-5 hours)
Love Letter (2-4 players, 10-20 minutes)

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2015, 02:01:14 am »
+1

I agree with that, so I was astounded when none of my local game shops had Temporum before Christmas.  Are games something that one's reputation is really no help with, unlike say, best-selling authors that are automatically stocked when a new book comes out?  I mean, I know the numbers aren't the same, but geez, you don't want to take a chance on one copy of a new DXV game?

I don't know.. reputation of the author would make you think the quality of future works would be similarly good.  But based on the stuff I see people bringing in there boxes to the big board game night I go to, I'm not sure the quality of the workmanship translates very well or consistently to sales.  I see a lot of crappy games making a lot of sales and a lot of good games not being pervasive as it seems they should be.  There's probably some factors making board gamers different from normal consumer groups.  It's media that is consumed as a group, and if everyone but one person likes it, that can be enough for it to get thrown out of an entire group, expansions and all, or maybe only one person likes it, and he teaches it to everyone he ever meets, and then eventually he finds that one other guy who likes it.  So you get a spread of one sale just from concentrated fanaticism instead of general appeal, or halted sale from the reverse.  I don't know which forces are stronger. 

I think ignoring the reputation of the author might sadly be "correct play" for the game stores.

qmech

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: qmech
  • What year is it?
  • Respect: +2320
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2015, 05:02:17 am »

Thunder Road!  I need to find myself a copy of this that doesn't cost more than I just paid for Temporum.  There's one listed as "Acceptable" condition on BGG: "Missing a couple of cars and a few of the helicopter blades are missing...".

AHoppy

• Jester
  • Respect: +529
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2015, 09:17:58 am »
+1

To the OP:

Definitely try out Agricola if you haven't played it yet.  I actually like it more than Dominion (heresey, I know, but I'm better at it). My group has also been loving Galaxy Trucker recently.  It's a little less serious, more accessible than Agricola or the other eurogames.  On the opposite end, play Through the Ages.  Play online if you want before you buy, but it's so good (but very hard IMHO).  Finally, another not-so-serious one: Cosmic Encounter.   

Twistedarcher

• Witch
  • Respect: +177
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2015, 10:17:13 am »
+2

But not everyone thinks dominion is the greatest thing ever. For people who are bredth gamers rather than depth gamers, dominion probably doesn't hold much more appeal than other games, especially if you routinely play with 4+ players.

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
  • Respect: +576
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2015, 10:26:16 am »
+1

Depends on what types of games you like. As I do all my boardgaming online, I'm only going to be able to suggest games available online.

Dominion is good, and there's an almost constant league running here- http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?board=60.0.

Casual games, I personally like Hanabi, Perudo & Saboteur (they're all available on http://en.boardgamearena.com/)- they're all under 45 minutes playtime games. 7 Wonders is also pretty good, the base game is available at http://www.brettspielwelt.de/?nation=en, but I think it's better with expansions.

My personal favourite is Through the Ages, which takes about 4hrs IRL, but can be played turn-based either at http://en.boardgamearena.com/ or http://boardgaming-online.com/.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2983
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2015, 11:22:37 am »

Eldritch Horror is the best recent game.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2015, 11:35:55 am »

But not everyone thinks dominion is the greatest thing ever. For people who are bredth gamers rather than depth gamers, dominion probably doesn't hold much more appeal than other games, especially if you routinely play with 4+ players.

This is the thing - SO MANY people are breadth gamers. SO MANY. Those are game stores' loyal customers.

Depth gamers come in once, buy a game, and are never seen again (unless there are expansions - thanks Adventures!). So it's harder to stock for them.

popsofctown

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2015, 12:27:53 pm »
+1

If you're a bredth gamer to a certain extreme extent, better starts to lose meaning and fade into absurdity.  X>Y because I played Y last week, and Z's out too for being too similar to Y too. 

The well ordered principle is the root of all mathematics, and all meaningful comparisons, and if it can't hold very well for an entire month at a time nothing means as much.

I think most of my assessments of movies are similarly terrible and overly influenced by the order and repetitions of how much I watched them.

I don't think being a breadth gamer on its own makes the big home run hitters like Dominion and RftG lower quality for that gamer for failing to serve the needs specific to a breadth gamer, I think being a breadth gamer makes quality a less meaningful concept itself and in general.

Watno

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Watno
  • Respect: +2983
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2015, 07:41:40 pm »
+1

The well ordered principle is the root of all mathematics, and all meaningful comparisons, and if it can't hold very well for an entire month at a time nothing means as much.
The well ordering principle doesn't say much about meaningful comparisons.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2015, 08:06:21 pm »

This is the thing - SO MANY people are breadth gamers. SO MANY. Those are game stores' loyal customers.

Depth gamers come in once, buy a game, and are never seen again (unless there are expansions - thanks Adventures!). So it's harder to stock for them.
I confess to being a breadth gamer :( With certain games I try to learn at depth (e.g. Dominion, Agricola)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 11:42:29 pm by AHoppy »

sitnaltax

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +490
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2015, 08:51:18 pm »

Dominion excluded:

1. Ra
2. Imperial
3. Kemet
4. Coloretto
5. Chaos in the Old World

jaketheyak

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +613
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2015, 09:15:25 pm »
+1

I highly recommend Terra Mystica.
It has a lot of rules, so your first play through will take a few hours, but once you get the hang of it it's surprisingly straightforward (yet deeply strategic).
Very well balanced and very little luck.

If you're after something quick and not too heavy, 7 Wonders is awesome.
Best thing about it is that it plays really well with any number of players from 3-7.
Turns are simultaneous, so it's a quick game no matter the number of players.

Through the Ages is a good one if you're looking for an online league.
Check out the Boardgaming Online website and click the link to the forum at the bottom if you want to play in the league.
Only caveat is that it's not exactly a newbie-friendly game; games take a long time and early mistakes will hurt you badly later on.

Battlestar Galactica is just plain awesome.

I don't know, I could go on forever.

pingpongsam

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: pingpongsam
  • Respect: +777
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2015, 09:26:28 am »

I think y'all got trolled.
You are the brashest scum player on f.ds.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2015, 10:26:47 am »
+10

oh noooooo we talked about things we like

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2015, 10:27:15 am »

I agree, but it's a good conversation regardless of how it started.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2015, 10:33:47 am »

It has a lot of rules, so your first play through will take a few hours, but once you get the hang of it it's surprisingly straightforward (yet deeply strategic).

Best thing about it is that it plays really well with any number of players from 3-7.

Check out the Boardgaming Online website and click the link to the forum at the bottom if you want to play in the league.
Only caveat is that it's not exactly a newbie-friendly game; games take a long time and early mistakes will hurt you badly later on.

Terra Mystica is also available online:
http://terra.snellman.net

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 11:23:57 am »

Terra Mystica is also available online:
http://terra.snellman.net

It's also available if you want to play a quick game against AI: http://lodev.org/tmai/.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2015, 11:46:46 am »
+1

In retaliation we should all send him emails with links to games we like, since he obviously isn't responding here

Ozle

• Cartographer
  • Sorry, this text is personal.
  • Respect: +3360
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2015, 02:22:07 pm »
+3

I think you will find not all of us!

Sales of Dracula was my Daddy have gone through the ROOF!
Try the Ozle Google Map Challenge!
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=7466.0

Sullying players Enjoyment of Innovation since 2013 Apparently!

Flip5ide

• Apprentice
  • Highest Rank/Rating: 58/5600
  • Respect: +136
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 04:07:40 am »
+1

I will try any kind of board game no matter what genre . Also if there are tournaments for a game you may know let me know .

Ghost Stories is the shiz.
"If at first you don't succeed, find out if the loser gets anything." - William Lyon Phelps

ehunt

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ehunt
  • Respect: +1856
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2015, 01:36:25 pm »

bridge

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2015, 03:46:53 pm »
+1

King's Court is awesome.
Posting begets posting.

RTT

• Minion
  • Respect: +707
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2015, 07:14:27 am »
+1

bridge
Also try out highway! Its not terminal though so you might play forever.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2015, 05:32:10 pm »

Is there anybody still reading these lists? Anyhow:
Smash Up
Lifeboat
Power Grid
Escape - Curse of the temple
7 Wonders

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 12:51:06 am »

SwitchedFromStarcraft

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Posting begets posting.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5347
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2015, 12:09:51 pm »
+7

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 20 queries.