Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Author Topic: Play Temporum online, single-player against AI!  (Read 42551 times)

eHalcyon

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +9187
    • View Profile
Re: Play Temporum online, single-player against AI!
« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2015, 11:44:20 am »

Wow, just now realized that this is the same bug that you reported back in March, where it happened on Plutocracy. So it's not a Bureaucracy thing...

Whoa, I had forgotten about that.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
Re: Play Temporum online, single-player against AI!
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2017, 10:15:33 am »
+1

Looking for opinions... is there a market for this site? With Luciferous' client offering network play against other people, as well as a much more polished interface, I'm wondering if it's worth any effort to update mine, such as adding in the expansion. There's about 40 people playing it every month; enough that I'm certainly leaving it up. But not sure if I want to take the time to make updates.

Some people might prefer my slimmed-down look; kind of like how some people prefer the look of Isotropic. But playing against other users is pretty important. I don't know how Luciferous' AI compares to mine... mine is terrible, I know that. But it still works as sandbox against which to try to various strategies.

I was actually contacted by someone on BGG who has a couple small feature requests. I pointed him to Luciferous', and he said he actually prefers mine. But anyway.... for those who have played on Luciferous' client, do you think mine fulfills a different enough role that it makes sense to try to keep it updated? Or should I just leave it as is, and if I really feel like doing programming outside of work, I can contribute to Luciferous' on his repo?
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  All

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.