Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Dominion: Hunting  (Read 17598 times)

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion: Hunting
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2014, 11:07:20 pm »

Deer could also be easily worded to only work on your own turn. "When one of your cards is trashed during your turn..."
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

BraveBear

• Bishop
  • Respect: +97
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2014, 08:51:46 am »

Okay so I have taken the comments into account.  I have modified them accordingly.  Moose is still in the mix.  I just still think it has life!!

Duck Call
(Action) $3
+ 2 cards
+ 1 action
Choose one: Discard 2 cards or put a card on the top of your deck

So this one makes the testing group at $3 dollars now.  Some comments have said 4 but I think you’ll find that loading up on these isn’t the best strategy so I think its fine at $3.  We will see

Camouflage
(Action) $2
+ 2 actions
You may choose a treasure card from your hand and play it immediately

Test as is

Fur Hat
(Action/Looter) $5
+ 1 card
+ 1 action
Each other player gains a ruins.  You can’t buy this if you do not have any cards costing 3 or more in play.  When you buy this trash any cards costing 3 or more that you have in play.

So I scrapped the copper gaining idea because of the sloggy nature of this card.  This card comes at a price.  I changed it to ruins because there is already a cantrip curse card.  Also I changed it to 5 so you have to trash.  It’s a little wordy which I don’t like but the idea of having to trash all of your good cards to buy this or at least trash your opening silver might prevent you from ever getting another fur hat.  I would like to see if there is a way to get the wording down.

Deer
(Reaction/Victory) $3
Worth 2 VP

This still buffs early trashing because you might be able to draw more and buy more and it defends against knights and swindler which I like. 

Scope
(Action)  $3
Look at the top 2 cards of you deck.  You may put one of them back into the supply. Discard the rest.  + 1 action for each card you discard this way.

Will play test this way.

Knife
(Action/Attack) $4
+$2
Each other player discards 2 cards of the same type.  If a player discards two victory cards, trash this.

A better attack but could be trashed the first time you play it, rewards players for keeping estates, I think this change has completely changed the complexity of this card.  Unless I am missing some glaring problem I would like to test this.

Hunting Camp
(Action ) $4
+2 actions
You may trash a card from your hand.

Will test this as is

Rifle
(Action) $5
+2 cards
Choose one : +1 Coin Token or +1 card

This card was said to be over powered and the VP token to be boring so I give the player the option.  Underpowered now?

Moose
(Action) $6
Name a card from the supply that costs 5 or less.  Gain two copies of that card putting them into your hand.  During your clean up phase put 2 cards with that same name back into the supply.

I am really trying to make moose work.  I hope this doesn’t turn into the next bomb.  Looking at this card now you cant gain more moose, you have to use an action, the cards don’t have to be the ones you gained that turn, if you don’t have two copies of that card in play then you return as many as you can.  If you discard them or trash them then more power to you. 

Shooting Trophy
(Treasure) $5
+$0
When you buy a victory card gain another copy of it putting it on top of your deck.

Will test as is

EDIT:Changed "Fur Hat" to a looter card
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:14:03 am by BraveBear »

BraveBear

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2014, 09:19:20 am »

Should I edit my first post with the updated cards from now on?  Is that better for people coming in late and wanting to comment without searching through the thread?  Or will that screw up all the comments so far?

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2014, 11:03:44 am »

Should I edit my first post with the updated cards from now on?  Is that better for people coming in late and wanting to comment without searching through the thread?  Or will that screw up all the comments so far?

If you edit your first post, please leave the original version of the cards somewhere in the edit, otherwise the comments become really confusing. You can either have a section in the first post for all the originals, or you can simply put the fixed version of each card after the original one.

Fur Hat needs to have the "Looter" type, otherwise there are no Ruins in the game. It sounds really weak to me now, but I could be wrong. Losing a Silver to get one is probably ok.
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Rubby

• Moneylender
  • Respect: +324
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2014, 11:06:44 am »
+1

I am really trying to make moose work.  I hope this doesn’t turn into the next bomb.

Pretty sure if this were going to turn into the next bomb, by now you would have been questioning our understanding of the game while lecturing us on the virtues of your theme. :)

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2014, 11:10:45 am »

For the new Moose...

Recommend having "costing less than this" instead of "costing 5 or less". That way you can't Moose a Moose after playing a Highway. Even though it's now terminal, allowing you to Moose a Moose could still become really messy / bad.

Also for the wording to work, I think you have to specify where the cards are being returned from... I assume you want the player to have to return them whether they are in play or in their hand.

BraveBear

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2014, 11:20:41 am »

For the new Moose...

Recommend having "costing less than this" instead of "costing 5 or less". That way you can't Moose a Moose after playing a Highway. Even though it's now terminal, allowing you to Moose a Moose could still become really messy / bad.

Also for the wording to work, I think you have to specify where the cards are being returned from... I assume you want the player to have to return them whether they are in play or in their hand.

Yeah I guess I was thinking you would need a lot of actions to preform a moose of a moose and have a highway or bridge so it would rarely come up.  However I don't see the harm in changed it to "costing less than this"

Moose
(Action) $6
Name a card from the supply costing less than this.  Gain two copies of that card putting them into your hand.  During your clean up phase put 2 cards with that same name from play or your hand back into the supply.

Rubby

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2014, 11:36:11 am »
+1

You still need accountability for the case where the cards are (possibly) in your hand, and clarity on what happens if you have exactly one in play and one in your hand, which is hard to do without the text being too long. How about this:

Moose
(Action) $6
Gain 2 copies of a card costing less than this, putting them into your hand. At the start of Clean-up phase this turn, reveal your hand and return 2 copies of the gained card, from play and/or your hand, to the Supply.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 11:38:59 am by Rubby »

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2014, 11:47:41 am »

You still need accountability for the case where the cards are (possibly) in your hand, and clarity on what happens if you have exactly one in play and one in your hand, which is hard to do without the text being too long. How about this:

Moose
(Action) $6
Gain 2 copies of a card costing less than this, putting them into your hand. At the start of Clean-up phase this turn, reveal your hand and return 2 copies of the gained card, from play and/or your hand, to the Supply.

This sounds ok. Though I'm also ok with the idea of not having accountability sometimes. Throne Room doesn't have it ,and although I know Donald has said that Throne Room would be different if created today; a couple other things like Graverobber don't have it also. I was never big on the accountability thing... the card says "return 2 copies from your hand or in play", so if you have the ability to do so, but don't do so, you are cheating. You shouldn't need to "prove" that you aren't cheating. The game rules are written with the assumption that you aren't going to cheat.

Plus, players should know if you still have the cards in your hand, most of the time. Most of the time you won't have played Celler / Warehouse / etc afterwards, so if you didn't discard any cards then players know they're still in your hand... and if you did discard some cards, then you could have just as easily have discarded your Moose cards anyway. So you would have had to have first chosen to not discarded your Moose cards, even though you got no extra advantage out of discarding whatever else you did instead, and then decided later that you didn't want to return your Moose cards to the supply, so you lie and say that they were in the discarded cards. Sure there's edge cases where you might want to do that, but it's not the normal situation. I'm ok with trusting players to not cheat in the edge cases where such things matter. That's what Graverobber does.

LastFootnote

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LastFootnote
  • Respect: +10721
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2014, 11:48:38 am »

Rubby's wording is good. That being said, Moose is still problematic. I think it's probably just too broken with stuff like Feast and Mining Village. And it's super-wonky in general.

I think Camouflage is too narrow to be worthwhile. There just aren't enough combos for it, and it's super weak without them. Hunting Camp seems super-ultra-weak.

I like Duck Call pretty well. I disagree with eHalcyon that it's obviously too strong for $2; it might work fine at that cost. Worth testing.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2014, 11:50:28 am »

Here's a weird thing about terminal Moose... in a game with no Villages at all, it simply can't be used. Any time you play it, you'll just get 2 cards that you can never play nor get out of your hand in any way, so they'll just go back. I dunno what percentage of games have no Village (including TR/KC/Procession), but it's worth considering.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2014, 11:54:15 am »

I like Duck Call pretty well. I disagree with eHalcyon that it's obviously too strong for $2; it might work fine at that cost. Worth testing.

I really think it needs to be compared to Donald's never-made Lab variant. If +2 cards, +1 action, discard a card is too strong for $4, then I don't see how this card can be anything but $4... it just seems like a little weaker version of the same thing. Put it this way... if you have a whole bunch of them in your deck, then you should be able to get pretty much any 3-5 card hand you want for that turn. So as long as you have a couple Golds in your deck, that should be a Province every turn. And Gold-Gold-Silver is hardly the best 3-5 card hand you can come up with.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2014, 11:55:49 am »

If Camouflage is way too weak, what about allowing you to play any number of treasures from your hand instead of just 1? It's still limited to the same combos, meaning that it's still not useful most of the time, but it would be better when it is useful, and much better with draw-to-x.

Rubby

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2014, 12:10:02 pm »
+1

This sounds ok. Though I'm also ok with the idea of not having accountability sometimes. Throne Room doesn't have it ,and although I know Donald has said that Throne Room would be different if created today; a couple other things like Graverobber don't have it also. I was never big on the accountability thing... the card says "return 2 copies from your hand or in play", so if you have the ability to do so, but don't do so, you are cheating. You shouldn't need to "prove" that you aren't cheating. The game rules are written with the assumption that you aren't going to cheat.

It's not just about dishonesty; people often "cheat" unintentionally. I think avoiding reliance on people calling penalties on themselves is just better game design.

BraveBear

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2014, 12:13:30 pm »

Here's a weird thing about terminal Moose... in a game with no Villages at all, it simply can't be used. Any time you play it, you'll just get 2 cards that you can never play nor get out of your hand in any way, so they'll just go back. I dunno what percentage of games have no Village (including TR/KC/Procession), but it's worth considering.

It isn't limited to just actions.  So it is a terminal $4 by picking up 2 silvers, or too coppers for a terminal $2.

Rubby

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2014, 12:25:23 pm »
+1

Rubby's wording is good. That being said, Moose is still problematic. I think it's probably just too broken with stuff like Feast and Mining Village. And it's super-wonky in general.

I can see it being wonky (e.g. with durations and stuff), but I'm not sure that it's completely broken. It requires village support for those combos. Yes, it can be super-awesome, but it's not very easy to make it super-awesome. Probably worth testing.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2014, 12:26:55 pm »

It isn't limited to just actions.  So it is a terminal $4 by picking up 2 silvers, or too coppers for a terminal $2.

Oh right, duh.

Deadlock39

• Torturer
  • Respect: +1757
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2014, 12:56:04 pm »
+3

I really think it needs to be compared to Donald's never-made Lab variant. If +2 cards, +1 action, discard a card is too strong for $4, then I don't see how this card can be anything but $4... it just seems like a little weaker version of the same thing. Put it this way... if you have a whole bunch of them in your deck, then you should be able to get pretty much any 3-5 card hand you want for that turn. So as long as you have a couple Golds in your deck, that should be a Province every turn. And Gold-Gold-Silver is hardly the best 3-5 card hand you can come up with.

This isn't really true though, with a whole bunch of them in your deck, you get to pick the best 5 cards out of the top 6 non-Duck Call cards in your deck.  Putting that card back on top of your deck makes it impossible to get to more than 6 non-Duck Call cards without reducing your hand size.  I think this card is more of a Courtyard/Warehouse hybrid (with 1 card less draw) than Donald's Sifting lab.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2014, 05:13:56 pm »
+1

As stated before, i really disagree here. Don't compare it to Lab. Compare it to Warehouse. If Warehouse is okay for 3$, small Warehouse should definitely be fine at that price point (3$). The top-decking is just enough to make up for the fact that Warehouse has 150% of Duck Calls sifting capacity.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12848
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2014, 05:30:15 pm »

Duck Call at $3 sounds like it's a little too weak.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Marcory

• Minion
  • Respect: +1203
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2014, 12:25:41 am »
+1

Moose contradicts Nomad Camp--how do you gain something to your hand and deck at the same time? Also, if this got added to Goko and you accidentally revealed Watchtower, it would blow the program's mind.

It also is broken with Ill-Gotten Gains in the Kingdom--and gets crazy with King's Court. It also makes 3-piling ridiculously easy with King's Court and Watchtower, but maybe that's a feature, not a bug. It also has a crazy combo with Secret Chamber--but anything that improves Secret Chamber is probably worth pursuing.

Fur Hat--would it be better to just make it cost $6, and then read, "When you gain this, trash a card that you have in play that is not a Copper." That way, you still can't buy it on Turn 1 and 2, and this also limits your ability to Remodel into it (since Silvers won't be in play in your action phase). Or maybe you should have this trash a Treasure that is not a Copper?

Deer--needs to say "discard this from your hand." But it seems like it compares very unfavorably to Market Square, because most of the time it will draw dead. It combos great with cantrip trashers--but how often do you have one of those, plus a Village, plus Deer, in your hand? Sure, it's great against Knights/Saboteur/Swindler--but Knights and Saboteur have pretty weak attacks to begin with. And even then, in many cases you'd rather have the Gold than the 3 cards.

Shooting Trophy--needs to have "When this is in play". But it looks like it would either be awesome or terrible--because it's pretty much worse than Duchy until you start greening, and it can't gain itself, like Horn of Plenty. Is it OP with dual-type Victory cards, though? And is it too powerful with Gardens/Silk Road/Feodum?

Rifle--The value of coin tokens is that you don't have to spend them on the current turn. But in most engines, you don't want your Smithy to be the last card you play--you want to finish with a coin-producer, like Horse Traders, Merchant Ship/Guild, etc. Rifle is either an expensive Smithy or one that is designed to be terminal--neither of which fits your typical engine as well as the cheaper Smithy. That's why there isn't a card in Dominion that gives +2 cards, +1 coin.

Knife is OK in 2 player, terrible in multi-player, where the risk of trashing it is much higher. I'm not sure that the minor reward of getting someone to discard 2 coppers is worth the risk of a wasted early buy. Later on, it's pretty much identical to Militia.

Scope--is almost strictly superior to Lighthouse. It's probably OP at $3.

Camouflage--I like GendoIkari's change.

BraveBear

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2014, 08:49:46 am »

Moose contradicts Nomad Camp--how do you gain something to your hand and deck at the same time? Also, if this got added to Goko and you accidentally revealed Watchtower, it would blow the program's mind.

It also is broken with Ill-Gotten Gains in the Kingdom--and gets crazy with King's Court. It also makes 3-piling ridiculously easy with King's Court and Watchtower, but maybe that's a feature, not a bug. It also has a crazy combo with Secret Chamber--but anything that improves Secret Chamber is probably worth pursuing.

Fur Hat--would it be better to just make it cost $6, and then read, "When you gain this, trash a card that you have in play that is not a Copper." That way, you still can't buy it on Turn 1 and 2, and this also limits your ability to Remodel into it (since Silvers won't be in play in your action phase). Or maybe you should have this trash a Treasure that is not a Copper?

Deer--needs to say "discard this from your hand." But it seems like it compares very unfavorably to Market Square, because most of the time it will draw dead. It combos great with cantrip trashers--but how often do you have one of those, plus a Village, plus Deer, in your hand? Sure, it's great against Knights/Saboteur/Swindler--but Knights and Saboteur have pretty weak attacks to begin with. And even then, in many cases you'd rather have the Gold than the 3 cards.

Shooting Trophy--needs to have "When this is in play". But it looks like it would either be awesome or terrible--because it's pretty much worse than Duchy until you start greening, and it can't gain itself, like Horn of Plenty. Is it OP with dual-type Victory cards, though? And is it too powerful with Gardens/Silk Road/Feodum?

Rifle--The value of coin tokens is that you don't have to spend them on the current turn. But in most engines, you don't want your Smithy to be the last card you play--you want to finish with a coin-producer, like Horse Traders, Merchant Ship/Guild, etc. Rifle is either an expensive Smithy or one that is designed to be terminal--neither of which fits your typical engine as well as the cheaper Smithy. That's why there isn't a card in Dominion that gives +2 cards, +1 coin.

Knife is OK in 2 player, terrible in multi-player, where the risk of trashing it is much higher. I'm not sure that the minor reward of getting someone to discard 2 coppers is worth the risk of a wasted early buy. Later on, it's pretty much identical to Militia.

Scope--is almost strictly superior to Lighthouse. It's probably OP at $3.

Camouflage--I like GendoIkari's change.

Moose
I'm starting to think moose is not worth the trouble.

Deer
I agree deer isn't as good without the + actions but I can't seem to find away around that being confusing when one of your cards is trashed and its not your turn

Shooting Trophy
I mean I will know after testing but its still more exciting then most of the $5 treasure cards already in print.

Rifle
Yeah I mean I was trying to make a simple +3 cards but I understand that +cards/+coins is kinda taboo, will go back to the drawing board on this one.

Knife
Its just my gut, but I think knife will be a high skill, high swingy, interesting card, its stackable like torturer but can be trashed pretty easily if you are not careful.

Scope
It is pretty similar to lookout, maybe I can tweak it so that it doesn't turn into a $3 necro later in the game.

Camouflage
I like the change also.

BraveBear

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2014, 09:11:21 am »

I like that change to "fur hat" also!  It takes a lot of the wordyiss out of it.

Fur Hat
(Action/Looter) $5
+1 card
+1 action
Each other player gains a ruin.  When you buy this trash a card in play that is not a copper.

BraveBear

• Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2014, 02:43:18 pm »

Okay now that I have some cards that might work now I am going to add the new mechanic to my fan set that will be the backbone of Hunting.  Along with 15 new cards.  I’m not sure if this idea has been thrown around so please let me know if I’m completely unintentionally ripping someone off.

Since coin tokens are so easily acceptable.  Why not have cards that produce tokens for the other major mechanics of the game.  Draw Token, Action Token, Buy Token.  Draw and Action Tokens can be used anytime during your action phase and Buy Tokens can be used just like coin tokens.
So onto the cards.

Rabbit
(Action) $2
+1 action
Take a buy token

Walking Stick
(Action) $2
+1 card
Discard any number of cards. +1 action per card discarded
Set up:  Each player takes 2 draw tokens.

Bear Trap
(Action/Attack) $3
+1 action
+1 draw token
You may spend draw tokens.  Each other player discards 1 card per draw token spent this way.

Cross Bow
(Action) $3
Trash a card from your hand.  Take draw tokens equal to the price of the card.

Old Hunter
(Action) $3
Take an action token
While this is in play when you spend an action token, +1 card

Deer Blind
(Action) $4
$3
+2 actions
Take a buy token
-$1 for every buy token you have to a minimum of $0

Out House
(Action)$4
+1 card
+2 actions
While this is in play you may use buy tokens as draw tokens.
When you buy this each player takes a buy token.

Bullet
(Treasure)$0
Worth 1$ per draw token you have
(This is not in the supply)

Rifle
(Action) $5
Take 2 draw tokens
Gain a Bullet

Moose
(Action/Attack) $5
+$2
Each player discards their hand and takes 3 draw tokens

Mountain
(Action/Victory) $5
Worth 1VP per draw tokens you have
When you discard this or trash this take 2 draw tokens.

Wood Stove
(Action) $6
Take a draw token
Take an action token
You may trash cards from your hand equal to the number of draw tokens you have.

Elephant
(Action) $7
You may play an action card from your hand up to as many action tokens you have.
While this is in play when you buy a card take an action token.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 02:47:22 pm by BraveBear »

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2014, 08:43:45 pm »

Okay now that I have some cards that might work now I am going to add the new mechanic to my fan set that will be the backbone of Hunting.  Along with 15 new cards.  I’m not sure if this idea has been thrown around so please let me know if I’m completely unintentionally ripping someone off.

Since coin tokens are so easily acceptable.  Why not have cards that produce tokens for the other major mechanics of the game.  Draw Token, Action Token, Buy Token.  Draw and Action Tokens can be used anytime during your action phase and Buy Tokens can be used just like coin tokens.
So onto the cards.

Rabbit
(Action) $2
+1 action
Take a buy token

Buy tokens are simply not very good. At least make it +2 Actions

Walking Stick
(Action) $2
+1 card
Discard any number of cards. +1 action per card discarded
Set up:  Each player takes 2 draw tokens.

Very underpowered-needs to discard 2 cards to be as good as a village, and need to discard almost your entire hand to be much better than it. It also infringes on Hamlet's space. Maybe make it give +2 cards instead of +1. Then it would certainly be good enough, maybe OP? You can test that, though; as it is it's basically worthless.

Bear Trap
(Action/Attack) $3
+1 action
+1 draw token
You may spend draw tokens.  Each other player discards 1 card per draw token spent this way.
This can lead to pins rather easily. Maybe make it be a minimum of 3 cards left in hand.

Cross Bow
(Action) $3
Trash a card from your hand.  Take draw tokens equal to the price of the card.

Very similar to Apprentice, but much cheaper and gives draw tokens. It doesn't give +1 action, which is a big deal, but there's a large chance this is too powerful.

Old Hunter
(Action) $3
Take an action token.
While this is in play when you spend an action token, +1 card

Good

Deer Blind
(Action) $4
+$3
+2 actions
Take a buy token
-$1 for every buy token you have to a minimum of $0

Good concept, probably a little too good (compare to Festival)

Out House
(Action)$4
+1 card
+2 actions
While this is in play you may use buy tokens as draw tokens.
When you buy this each player takes a buy token.

Good, I think

Bullet
(Treasure)$0
Worth 1$ per draw token you have
(This is not in the supply)

Rifle
(Action) $5
Take 2 draw tokens
Gain a Bullet.

needs testing - more likely on the good side, nice and simple design, though

Moose
(Action/Attack) $5
+$2
Each player discards their hand and takes 3 draw tokens.

This is fun; it's about as good as militia, though, so $4 would be better or a boost in power.

Mountain
(Action/Victory) $5
Worth 1VP per draw tokens you have
When you discard this or trash this take 2 draw tokens.

completely OP - Just buy tons of these and you get into a situation which has the problem that monument avoids by giving money: people just want to do nothing.

Wood Stove
(Action) $6
Take a draw token
Take an action token
You may trash cards from your hand equal to the number of draw tokens you have.
Probably too weak since it's $6. It would fit at $5, I think, though.

Elephant
(Action) $7
You may play an action card from your hand up to as many action tokens you have.
While this is in play when you buy a card take an action token.

Comments above.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.