Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: -1 action card  (Read 10926 times)

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5344
    • View Profile
Re: -1 action card
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 07:24:43 pm »

Sorry, it's past 1 in the morning where i live, so i'll not answer to your points in detail. I'd just like to point out that if we were to price cards according to the best possible cases, Chancellor should cost 7$.* Also you would need lots and lots of Villages to do a really strong combo with this card, which is not something that will happen just so. Talking of Courtyard, why doesn't that one cost 5$? It's actually better than Smithy quite some times.

I can't really claim to have come up with the idea all by myself. I just tried to simplify what LastFootnote suggested. Still, if that's okay for everyone, i would gladly think of a name for it :)
I can't decide today, though. The idea of a character (or anything) that travels between Villages seems nice to me, but for now, River sounds fine. If it becomes the one name associated with it until then, i guess i'm just out of luck naming it ;)

*Feel free to quote me out of context with this

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5344
    • View Profile
Re: -1 action card
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2014, 08:49:09 am »
+1

I have decided now. Not. Let's just stay with River unless somebody has an epiphany. It's a cute name anyhow.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 21 queries.