Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 259  All

Author Topic: Homage to the Best Card  (Read 2288851 times)

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
Re: Homage to the Best Card
« Reply #5450 on: November 28, 2015, 02:00:25 pm »

As to the far end of the table theory - both sides of the table now have to switch. All the people on the left should be on the right.

Yes.  That's the first thing I said. :P  No matter how you look at it, the seating in the bottom panel is wrong.

Seeing weirdness like this in a story is often a clue that the events are taking place in a dream world or some other substitute for reality as we know it.

Except that often it's a subtle clue that the artist wasn't paying attention.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

markusin

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: markusin
  • I also switched from Starcraft
  • Respect: +2437
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: November 28, 2015, 02:08:20 pm »

As to the far end of the table theory - both sides of the table now have to switch. All the people on the left should be on the right.

Yes.  That's the first thing I said. :P  No matter how you look at it, the seating in the bottom panel is wrong.

Seeing weirdness like this in a story is often a clue that the events are taking place in a dream world or some other substitute for reality as we know it.

Except that often it's a subtle clue that the artist wasn't paying attention.

There's the artist not paying attention, and then there's the posted comic excerpt. It would have to be the artist not caring at all or wanting to torture those with attention to detail.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12847
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Roadrunner7671

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Roadrunner7672
  • Forum Mafia Record: 18-33-2
  • Respect: +1346
    • View Profile
Oh God someone delete this before Roadrunner sees it.

assemble_me

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: assemble me
  • Dominion stream/yt junkie
  • Respect: +807
    • View Profile
For Adam ;)
« Reply #5454 on: December 24, 2015, 07:45:53 am »
+8

Not actually a meme, but as it's christmas I had to share this with Adam and all of you

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:47:30 am by assemble_me »
Join the f.ds Dominion league | My Twitch channel

... and none of his posts shall remain unedited

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +10741
    • View Profile
Re: For Adam ;)
« Reply #5455 on: December 24, 2015, 04:35:40 pm »
+5

Not actually a meme, but as it's christmas I had to share this with Adam and all of you

?
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Thread for Firefox version:
http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=16305.0

AdamH

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Adam Horton
  • You make your own shuffle luck
  • Respect: +3879
    • View Profile
    • My Dominion Videos
« Reply #5456 on: December 24, 2015, 04:52:50 pm »
+3

?

<3
Visit my blog for links to a whole bunch of Dominion content I've made.

SirClemens

• Navigator
  • A very creative personal text
  • Respect: +484
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: December 26, 2015, 08:31:06 am »
+8

?

<3

So we are sharing ASCII things?

Code: [Select]
                                                                 _-'''''-_
                                                              _-'         '-_
                                                           _-'               '-_
                                                        _-'                     '-_
                                                       /                           \
                                                      /                             \
                                                     |                               |
                                                     |                               |
                                                     |         ,         ,           |
                                                     |        | \       / |          | 
    _/\                                              |        '\_\     /_/           |
   /   \                                              \                             /
  /     '-_                                            \            o o            /                                /|
 /   //    '-_                                          \                         |                                /  \
/   //        \___                                       |     |            _-'  _/                             __/    \
   ||             \___                                   |     |   |,      /    /                            __/    ||  \___
   ||                 \______                             \     \   \,    |    |                          __/       ||      \
   ||                        \__                     ____/ \     ',   \   |    \  \_____               __/          ||       \
   ||                           \___                /       |     |    \  |    '-_      \           __/             ||        '-_
   ||                               \____          /        |     |     |  \_     \_     \        _/                ||           '-_
    ||                                   \________/         |     |\    |   \'-_    \     \______/                  ||              '-_
     ||                               __-'                 /|   ,/\ |   |   |   \    \           '-_                ||                 '-_
      ||                          __-'                    / |  /   '_   /   |   |\    \             '-__            ||                    '-_
      ||                    __--''                       |   \/      '_/   /  ,/  |    |                ''--__       \\                      '-___
      ||                   /                            /   ,'\        '_ (__/    |    |                      \      ||                           \_
      ||                  /                           _/    /  '-_       '-_____/||    |                       \     ||                             \_               ./\
      ||                 /                          _/    _/   |  '-_          _-'/   ,/                        \    ||                               \_         __-'   \
      ||                /                          /     / |   |   |  '-_____--',/  ,/                           |   ||                                 '--___--'        \_
      ||               |                           |    |  |  |     | |   / |\_/   /                             |   ||                                   \                \_
      \\               |                           |.   | /  | \    |  | |   \____//                             |    \\                                                      \
       ||              |                            |   |/  /   \   |  | |     | \/|                            |     ||                                                      \
       ||               |                  |        |   || /\    |  |  | |     | \/|                            |     ||                                                       \
       ||               |                 /          |  \\|  |   |  {  | }     | \/|           \                |     ||                                                        \
       ||               |                | \          \ |    |   |   { \|       \  |          / |               |     ||                                                         \
       \\               |               |   |          \|   /  ,/     \/         \/          |   |             |      ||                                                          '
        ||               |             /    |              | ,/                              |   |            |        \\                                                          \__
         \\               |           |     |              |/                                |   |           |         ||                                                           ' \
          ||              |           |     |                                                |   |           |         ||                                                              |
          ||              |           |      \                                              /    |           |         ||                                                              |
          ||              |           |      |                                             |     |           |         ||                                                              |
          ||              |           |      |                                             |     |           |         ||                                                               |
          ||              |           |      |                                             |     |           |         ||                                                                |                           
          ||             /____         \     |                                             |    /             \        //                                                                 \
          ||             \             /     \                                             /    \             /       ||                                                                   \   |
          \\              \           /       |                                           |      \           /        ||                                                                   |
           ||             |          |        |                                           |      |          |         ||                                                                   |
           ||             |         |         |                                           |       |         |         ||                                                                   |
            \\            |         |         |                                           |       |         |         ||                                                                   |
             ||           |         |          \                                          /       |         |        //                                                                    |
             ||           |         |           |                                        |        |         |        ||                                                                   |
             ||          |          |           |                                        |        |          |       ||                          ___-''-___                              /
              \\         |          |           |                                        |        |          |       ||                     ___-'          '-___                        /
               ||        |          |        ___/\                                      /\___     |          |      ||                 ___-'                    '-___                 /
'-___          ||         |         |     __/    |                                     |     \__  |         |      //             __-'                              '-__            _/
     '-_       \\          \       /____/       |                                     |        \_\       /        ||           _-'                                      '-_       /
        '-_     ||        /     ,/ \             |                                     |           /  \    \       ||        _-'                                            \    _/
           \    ||      /      /    '-_          |_____________________________________|          /    \    \      ||     _-'                                                \  |
            \__ ||   __/     ,/'-_    '-_        /                                     \         |     /|    |     ||    /                                                    \/
               \    /  |    /   | '-_    \      |                                       |       |     | |    |__   // __/
                \  /   |   |    |    /-_  |     |                                       |      |     |  |    |  \    /
                 |/     |  \    |   /   \ |     |                                       |      |    |   |   ,|   \  /
                         \  \__ |   |     \/    |                                       |      |     \_|  _,/     \|
                          \___/ |   \           |                                       |       |  _-'   /
                                 \,  \         /                                         \       \/  _--'
                                   \, |        |                    |                    |        | |  \
                                     \|        |                   | |                   |        |/\  /
                                               |                  |   |                  |          | /
                                               /                  |   |                  |          |/
                                               \                  |   |                  |
                                               |                  |   |                  |
                                                |                |     |                 |
                                               ,|                |     |                 |
                                               |                |       |                |
                                               /                |       |                \
                                              |                /         \                |
                                              |               |           |               |
                                              \              |             |              /
                                               \             |             |             |
                                               |             |             |             |
                                               \             |             |             /
                                                |           |               |           |
                                              __\    /      /               \           /
                                             /   ___/|     /          ____   |    |    |
                                            /  _/     |    |         /    '-_|    |     \
                                           |  {|     | |    |       /   __   |    |\     '-_
                                            | | |   |   |    |     /  _-  \   |    |'-_     '-____/|
                                             \| |   |   |    |     | /     \,  |    | |'-_         /
                                                |    \  |    |     |/        \, \,   \|  \'-_____-'
                                                 \   _-'    / \                \, \,  \   |  /   / 
                                                __\-'    _-'   |                 \, \, |  |  |  |
                                                '-_____-' \    |                   \/ \| /|  | |
                                                           |   |                   |    / |  | |
                                                           |   |                   |   /  |  | |
                                                          /   /                    |  /   |  | |
                                                          \   \                    |  |    \ \/
                                                           \   |                    \ |     \/
                                                            \  |                     \|
                                                             \/
Too bad Dominion doesn't have Gunpowder.

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: December 27, 2015, 12:42:37 pm »

What's the joke?
Check out my F.DS extension for Chrome! Card links; Dominion icons, and maybe more! http://forum.dominionstrategy.com/index.php?topic=13363.0

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #5459 on: December 27, 2015, 12:50:52 pm »

What's the joke?

The joke is that he has 55 points.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
  • Respect: +356
    • View Profile
« Reply #5460 on: December 27, 2015, 01:16:50 pm »
+3

What's the joke?

I think I've been away from this thread for too long, because I'm not sure how that constitues a joke.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
« Reply #5461 on: December 27, 2015, 02:18:15 pm »

What's the joke?

I think I've been away from this thread for too long, because I'm not sure how that constitues a joke.

What you've been away from is Adam's streams, YouTube videos and forum posts.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
  • Respect: +7861
    • View Profile
« Reply #5462 on: December 27, 2015, 02:29:40 pm »
+4

You probably missed them because they were all tagged [serious].

GendoIkari

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5463 on: December 27, 2015, 02:30:16 pm »

What's the joke?

Adam likes the number 55 or something?

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
  • Respect: +9411
    • View Profile
« Reply #5464 on: December 27, 2015, 03:17:16 pm »

What's the joke?

Adam likes the number 55 or something?

Well, it is a Fibonacci number.  So... it has that going for it, I guess?
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (´。• ω •。`)
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama

qmech

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: qmech
  • What year is it?
  • Respect: +2320
    • View Profile

drsteelhammer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: drsteelhammer
  • Respect: +1470
    • View Profile
« Reply #5467 on: December 27, 2015, 09:58:27 pm »
+4

The joke is not only that he has 55 points, he also has 5 of the point cards each!
Join the Dominion League!

There is no bad shuffle that can not be surmounted by scorn.

wachsmuth

• Apprentice
  • Respect: +347
    • View Profile
« Reply #5468 on: January 01, 2016, 03:32:25 am »
+4

I thought the joke was that Spy got emptied. That has to be more uncommon than 55 points and 5 of each VP card.

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5345
    • View Profile
« Reply #5469 on: January 22, 2016, 01:44:00 pm »
+17

Poor thread is dying. Here, have some cat.

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +531
    • View Profile
« Reply #5470 on: January 22, 2016, 01:53:37 pm »
+3

Poor thread is dying.

I know what to do! Reboot!

Elanchana

• Minion
  • Princess of Derpminion
  • Respect: +1013
    • View Profile
« Reply #5471 on: January 23, 2016, 02:07:41 am »
+28

Sure it's just a game. The same way that your best friend in the whole world is "just a friend".

TwitchYouTubeMusic

!!CHANGED MY USERNAME ON 2.0!!

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
  • Respect: +1379
    • View Profile
« Reply #5472 on: February 10, 2016, 06:55:45 pm »
+29

Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
  • Respect: +1379
    • View Profile
« Reply #5473 on: February 11, 2016, 01:47:07 pm »
+9

Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

Donald X.

• Dominion Designer
  • Respect: +25671
    • View Profile
« Reply #5474 on: February 11, 2016, 02:24:29 pm »
+11

There's a recommended set that sets it up, though of course you have to notice it and then Pathfinding isn't cheap. I've done it there (and won), it's pretty sweet. Ruined Market is great for helping you buy more of the Ruins, although of course Ruined Library is the star. You can instead go for putting the tokens on Rats, also good times.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 259  All

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 21 queries.