Looks pretty cool! A few suggestions/feature requests:
- I can't find anywhere that says whether a kingdom uses shelters or not. You should be able to choose that (if there is 1-9 dark ages cards) or at least have it be decided randomly. (with probability #of dark ages cards in kingdom/10)
- Similarly, platinum/colony. You can only have both or neither, and you should only be able to choose when there is 1-9 prosperity cards in the kingdom. And you should be able to make that decided randomly as well. (with probability #of prosperity cards in kingdom/10)
- Only cards costing 2 or 3 can be bane cards, and you should be able to add that card without having to make room for it in the normal kingdom first. If you have a bane card and then remove young witch, the bane card still shows up when you submit the kingdom.
- It should be easier to remove cards from a kingdom, maybe just by clicking on the card in the kingdom.
- There should be a way to edit submitted kingdoms. Maybe I am just missing where that is.
That said, this is a very useful tool! I plan on using it for designing kingdoms for sure, and have already made one. I'm not sure that this needs to be in advertisements because it is free and very dominion related.