Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All

Author Topic: Music talk  (Read 20368 times)

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (。 ω 。`)
  • Respect: +10317
    • View Profile
Re: Music talk
« Reply #250 on: October 28, 2017, 07:39:58 am »

It feels a little weird to keep posting when I'm the only one posting ITT, but I guess other people aren't making a lot of music recently. Here's my hardstyle remix of a track from my band's upcoming album (I'll post the album next Saturday and then I'll stop spamming for a while)

Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The Twitch channel where I stream DominionThe YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's albums for free

ThetaSigma12

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: ThetaSigma12
  • Respect: +1395
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 28, 2017, 09:05:49 am »

It feels a little weird to keep posting when I'm the only one posting ITT, but I guess other people aren't making a lot of music recently.

I've been transcribing a lot of music I compose recently actually. I'm just not as keen on sharing it. But if anyone cares to listen to some mediocre piano music, here's one of my personal favorite compositions: https://musescore.com/thetasigma12/scores/4579816
If you have a fan card you want to be created, just post about it here! I'd love to take a look at it.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (。 ω 。`)
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 03, 2017, 06:30:04 pm »
+1

https://necrocannibalmachinery.bandcamp.com/album/fractures

Here's the full album, available for free/name-your-price download and streaming on Bandcamp.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The Twitch channel where I stream DominionThe YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's albums for free

silverspawn

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • ♦ Twilight ♦
  • Respect: +1750
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 04, 2017, 08:45:21 am »
+1

I would post music too if I were capable of making it ~

First spin of your album I quite like Collapse and Dummy (minus the title) and the Anti Puppet Theory Remix. Rest has to await futher listens.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (。 ω 。`)
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 22, 2017, 04:19:38 pm »

Ignite Amps's The Anvil 3.0 was released today so I made a quick remix of Square a Saw's Lightning to test it. The video also doubles as a tutorial where I explain how I made the guitar and bass guitar tones.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (。 ω 。`)
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 28, 2017, 07:48:49 pm »

It's time for favorite releases of the year again. I have a top 5 + 1 HM this year:

#1) Kaiho by Kauan

#2) Into The Half Light by Echotide

#3) Forever Digital by MUST DIE!

#4) Look At Yourself by Emmure

#5) Drum Nation by Wiwek

Honorable mention: Kelle Surut Soi by Havukruunu

silverspawn

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • ♦ Twilight ♦
  • Respect: +1750
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 31, 2017, 01:15:14 pm »

Blargh. I didn't even listen to enough new music this year to compile a list. There's actually no album that I like enough to want to mention it.

I'll say that Mariner would have easily gotten AotY last year had I listened to it then. That is one incredible album.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • (。 ω 。`)
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: January 11, 2018, 04:04:21 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]  All

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 20 queries.