Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41  All

Author Topic: M52: Death Note Mafia (Town wins!)  (Read 140745 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 4)
« Reply #800 on: November 13, 2014, 03:04:37 pm »

I think sudgy is kinda towny after xp's death. I'm going to be looking at axxle. I didn't see him as scummy before but at the moment I don't have many scum reads so I need to find them again.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 13, 2014, 03:09:08 pm »

Why is Sudgy townie?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 13, 2014, 03:22:40 pm »

Why is Sudgy townie?

I feel like scum would of really tried to get a towny lynched and fought the sudgy lynch. But everyone seemed ok with sudgy and no one was really defending him at all. I feel like scum would of tried to put up some opposition or go on another wagon. But that didn't really happen. Almost everyone would vote for sudgy without much effort put into it.

Just feels weird.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 13, 2014, 03:32:47 pm »

Why is Sudgy townie?

I feel like scum would of really tried to get a towny lynched and fought the sudgy lynch. But everyone seemed ok with sudgy and no one was really defending him at all. I feel like scum would of tried to put up some opposition or go on another wagon. But that didn't really happen. Almost everyone would vote for sudgy without much effort put into it.

Just feels weird.

so now everyone is town, because no one really resisted the xp lynch (shot, whatever you want to call it)

sounds about right.  Pack it up guys, we win!
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 13, 2014, 03:34:11 pm »

Why is Sudgy townie?

Just feels weird.

so now everyone is town, because no one really resisted the xp lynch (shot, whatever you want to call it)

sounds about right.  Pack it up guys, we win!

I think lots of people resisted it. Maybe not openly. But I was the only one voting for him and everyone else was voting for other people.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 13, 2014, 03:35:04 pm »

so then which of the resistors do you think is scum?

Or better yet, what is your breakdown of resistors/non-resistors?
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 13, 2014, 03:38:15 pm »

so then which of the resistors do you think is scum?

Or better yet, what is your breakdown of resistors/non-resistors?

Thats what I'll look into in a moment. Leaving for a meeting in a few minutes so I won't be able to do it now. But i'll try to get a list down soon.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 13, 2014, 03:44:09 pm »

actually with a super quick glance I would say egork is my top scum read right now. egork feels like hes not voting much to not gain attention or be on the wrong wagon. And when he has voted I don't think its ever been on eevee or XP.

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 13, 2014, 04:02:55 pm »

I still exist, I will finish rereading at some point, and I'm aware that Axxle has some interactions that might clear him as a partner in later days, that's why I haven't voted yet.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 14, 2014, 04:43:55 pm »

Vote: egork

I don't know who his partner might be but I feel pretty good about egork being scum right now.

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: November 14, 2014, 04:53:07 pm »

Oh yeah.  This game.  uh, vote: Hydrad because then there is one vote on my top 4 scum candidates

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #811 on: November 15, 2014, 01:41:39 pm »

Vote Count 4.2

sudgy (1): Axxle2
Axxle2 (1): EgorK
EgorK (1): Hydrad
Hydrad (1): 2.71828

Not Voting (4): Witherweaver, silverspawn, sudgy, Teproc

Day 4 ends at 5pm FT on November 15th.
Wins: M39, M41, M48, M96, M97, M102, M105
Losses: M40, M43, M45, BM17 (?), RMM13, RMM17, RMM20, NM7, ZM18, M100, M109
MVPs: M97
Mod/Co-Mod: M46, M49, M52, NM10

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: November 15, 2014, 05:02:22 pm »

Witherweaver has been killed!

Mafia has at most 24 hours to select a new Notebearer.

THREAD LOCKED!

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 15, 2014, 05:03:28 pm »

Wait, what ?
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 15, 2014, 05:04:42 pm »

I would apoplogize for having been so inactive but... why didn't anyone else say anything either ?

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 16, 2014, 12:37:30 am »

Hitoshi Demegawa was drunk. He could barely believe his success since he had acquired the Death Note. He had managed to accomplish what would have seemed impossible to him only a few weeks before. Now, with the original Kira out of his way—he had lain waste to all of his rivals. Though he continued to work at the television station to avoid suspicion, his messages were infused with a new vigor, making his ratings better than ever before.

Now, as he drove through the dark streets of Kantō—consumed with a drug-induced euphoria, he failed to stop at an intersection and collided violently with another vehicle. His vision flickered as he felt his body crushed beyond recognition.

Touta Matsuda—the very man who Demegawa had just crashed into—emerged from his vehicle virtually unscathed. He couldn’t believe the bad fortune he had been experiencing lately. As a personal assistant to the Chief of Police, Soichiro’s suicide had come as a great shock to him—and now this had happened. He jogged over to the other car to check on the driver. Matsuda found the man gasping for breath, his torso completely crushed between the seat and steering column.

Then, something silver flashed from the man’s jacket, catching Matsuda’s eye. He leaned in and pulled aside the cloth to reveal a Death Note. The Death Note. The very one that had gone missing the night that they had discovered the Chief’s body in the office. Matsuda quickly pulled the Note from the man’s body and slipped it into his jacket. He walked away from the accident, whistling as the first police sirens sounded through the night.

Teproc is the new Notebearer.

THREAD UNLOCKED!

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 5)
« Reply #816 on: November 16, 2014, 01:20:47 am »

ok. lets hopefully not miss deadline again...

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: November 16, 2014, 03:17:41 pm »

Well, we all let the ball drop there.  Any thoughts on why Teproc was chosen?  I know I had a pretty townie read on him, so this confirms that he is town.  I can only guess that scum were probably thinking along similar lines.  Don't create an IC out of anyone who has received pressure. 

We have what, 5 days to choose?  Can we get a vote count or something to tell us when deadline is?

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: November 16, 2014, 03:24:48 pm »

I had no one suspecting me, I'm not too surprised they chose me.

Everyone should reread the flipped scum, take a hard look at their interactions. Yeah, I know, I haven't done much to help this game along either, but whatever we need to finish this.

AndrewisFTTW

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 3)
« Reply #819 on: November 16, 2014, 04:09:34 pm »

Vote Count 5.0

Not Voting (7): silverspawn, sudgy, Teproc, Axxle2, EgorK, hydrad, 2.71828

Day 5 ends at 8pm FT on November 21st.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: November 16, 2014, 04:17:35 pm »

at this point I still like a Vote: egork

My biggest fear though is if hes really lurking if he ends up town I hope he will be a bit more active. so maybe its better to wait until we find the other scum before shooting him?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: November 16, 2014, 04:41:48 pm »

yes, let's lynch lurkers. vote: Egork

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: November 16, 2014, 04:43:16 pm »

I'll take votes under consideration, but in the end I'll decide who I shoot, and "he's a lurker" is a pretty poor argument when everyone has been lurking.

Axxle2

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
Re: M52: Death Note Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #823 on: November 16, 2014, 06:37:16 pm »

So I halfway through my reread of eevee/reactions to eevee (WW, your signature does not help ;) and just want to note that it was quite a battle between e and eevee. Not sure if it was heavy bussing or town vs scum though
@Egork: Why did you rule out town v town here?
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.

Axxle2

• Herbalist
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: November 16, 2014, 06:42:07 pm »

I'll take votes under consideration, but in the end I'll decide who I shoot, and "he's a lurker" is a pretty poor argument when everyone has been lurking.
Most of his posts seem to be apologizing for not rereading. He's on the more scummy side of lurking imo.
I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 41  All

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 20 queries.