Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Official Dominion Tournament at U-Con, Nov. 15 2014, Ypsilanti, MI, 1pm - 9pm  (Read 22646 times)

Elestan

• Witch
  • Respect: +428
    • View Profile
+3

I'll break the coyness around Set A: ~upgraded versions of base set cards?  Mine -> Mint is not entirely clear, but everything else works fairly well.

Close enough; the prize goes to qmech!  More specifically, it's upgraded versions of the 'first game' Kingdom.

I changed Mine to Mint just because people mix them up.  :-)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 02:31:35 pm by Elestan »

Elestan

• Witch
  • Respect: +428
    • View Profile
+1

I'll be holding off on posting the final set for now, because I think AdamH wants to propose a challenge match with it.

Quote from: shark_bait
Finals:  It can be noted that for the 2nd year in a row I ended the game on my last turn only to realize after the fact that someone had more VP than anticipated.  An unfortunate draw after the 2nd reshuffle and a bit of poor play after that prevented me from winning.  I think my opening was correct but luck and proper execution brought me down.

Quote from: andwilk
I will save my thoughts on then final until the challenge matches have been played, but let's just say it made my head hurt.

This set was just used for the 4th game of the League Championship match.  Unfortunately (for my purposes), Mic had such great draws early on that the game was over before we had the chance to see many of the interactions come into play.  However, now that it's done, I can post the final set, with apologies for causing andwilk's headache:

FINAL SET (Colonies/Shelters): Develop (Bane), Advisor, Bishop, Bridge, Herald, Procession, Young Witch, Band of Misfits, Count, Graverobber, Prince

Thanks to everyone who played!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 12:33:07 am by Elestan »
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 20 queries.