Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 120  All

Author Topic: M50: A Song Of Ice And Fire Mafia - Town Wins!  (Read 332507 times)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
    • View Profile
Re: M50: A Song Of Ice And Fire Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #1175 on: September 18, 2014, 04:15:53 pm »

but i'd still much rather do XP or Egork

why don't we just do XP?

Teproc

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Teproc
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: September 18, 2014, 04:16:13 pm »

P seemed towny to me. the only reason I have to lynch him is ash. which, for me, is enough of an argument to promote him over no-lynch.

I'm not sure I understand this, from you or WW. Why is ash's opinion that important to you ? First of all he could be scum, but more importantly he could be wrong, as much as anyone else ? What makes this an argument ?
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: September 18, 2014, 04:16:54 pm »

ash has thought obv!town masons were scum. ash has also correctly tunneled full scumteams on D1. So...

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: September 18, 2014, 04:18:59 pm »

why don't we just do XP?

Fine with Egork, but I don't like the XP lynch. I don't like the way the wagon has built up way too easily, and I have a town read on him based on his reaction to ash's case. Also the case against him is errative coting which is not an alignment tell for him.
Mafia play advice: If you are not content with the way the game is going, always assume that it is your fault.

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: September 18, 2014, 04:26:00 pm »

What makes this an argument ?

ash is probably the best mafia player in f.ds, no? doesn't he also have the third highest winrate out of everyone?

If i knew for sure that he is serious with his case, I'd give even more weight to it.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: September 18, 2014, 04:30:09 pm »

PoE: Annoying scum since whateverVoltsaiditwasfunnywhenhedidit
Thanks Mr. IC  :P

To be fair, I don't have that many townreads this game. I could easily see a Volt/Teproc scumteam. And I forget who it was, but I stand with whoever thinks POE D1 is pretty much nonsense.

POE D1: Let's lynch someone random but call it POE so it sounds more reasonable!
Or even better, just give scum a good excuse for a mislynch.

Whatever, I've never been mislynched before, and don't plan on being lynched today. Especially not on the "feelings" of one or two people when others "feel" like I'm townie.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: September 18, 2014, 04:31:48 pm »

Alright Ichi, who do you want to lynch, and go ahead and explain me that it's not based on "feelings" ?

XerxesPraelor

• Saboteur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: September 18, 2014, 04:32:09 pm »

Ash/pacovf scumteam is possible. Ash seems to be really going over the top in how bad his case was, and maybe was counting on this from discouraging people from voting him at all. Pacovf has actually looked slightly scummy to me besides what ash was saying.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: September 18, 2014, 04:32:39 pm »

I actually now think this is town IG, because I'm pretty sure my game where he was scum!MVP didn't have him get pissed off when he got heat.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: September 18, 2014, 04:33:16 pm »

Though of course I disagree 100% with everything he's said, especially the insinuation that I'm arguing for random lynches, which is just  ::)

silverspawn

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: September 18, 2014, 04:33:32 pm »

Ash/pacovf scumteam is possible. Ash seems to be really going over the top in how bad his case was, and maybe was counting on this from discouraging people from voting him at all. Pacovf has actually looked slightly scummy to me besides what ash was saying.

isn't it very convenient that the other biggest wagon is on a scum read?

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Witherweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: September 18, 2014, 04:33:47 pm »

ash has thought obv!town masons were scum. ash has also correctly tunneled full scumteams on D1. So...

But in that same game, he nailed the scum team Day 1.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: September 18, 2014, 04:34:07 pm »

I actually now think this is town IG, because I'm pretty sure my game where he was scum!MVP didn't have him get pissed off when he got heat.

I don't remember him getting heat at all in that game... I do remember him reacting very strongly in DWII, but that was his first game so meh.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: September 18, 2014, 04:34:41 pm »

He fake OMGUSd me when I did some bussing on him.

Voltaire

• Jester
  • flavor text
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:28 pm »

So, same as here or different?

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:37 pm »

why don't we just do XP?

Fine with Egork, but I don't like the XP lynch. I don't like the way the wagon has built up way too easily, and I have a town read on him based on his reaction to ash's case. Also the case against him is errative coting which is not an alignment tell for him.

I wouldn't say that XP's wagon has built up too easily, it was sleeping around since forever (well, since Hydrad kinda OMGUS him and people said "not a bad case actually"). It was reanimated as the deadline approached. The other possibilities at the time were Hydrad and PPS, I think.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: September 18, 2014, 04:38:18 pm »

And I guess no one remembers that I got *quite* a bit of heat from Robz when I thought there were two nightkills.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: September 18, 2014, 04:39:03 pm »

And I guess no one remembers that I got *quite* a bit of heat from Robz when I thought there were two nightkills.

Right, but that was Robz being silly.

Witherweaver

• Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: September 18, 2014, 04:39:59 pm »

So, same as here or different?

Well, it looks much the same as town or scum. This was why I said if one if you flips scum the other looks worse.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: September 18, 2014, 04:40:17 pm »

Right, but that was Robz being silly.
It really had me worried though. Especially since I thought I was going to get lynched over a stupid mistake and cost my team the game.

PPE: 1

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: September 18, 2014, 04:44:46 pm »

Alright Ichi, who do you want to lynch, and go ahead and explain me that it's not based on "feelings" ?
I've already said that I want to lynch XP. This is based mostly on the opportunistic vote he made on Hydrad. Although I know others have since added some additional weight to the case. And look, I know it's not the strongest case, but he's acted verifiable scummy in more than a few instances this game.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: September 18, 2014, 04:45:17 pm »

Though of course I disagree 100% with everything he's said, especially the insinuation that I'm arguing for random lynches, which is just  ::)
Sure, I know there's a bit more to it than that. But when I see you ready to lynch town!me on some sort of reverse-logic case, it looks pretty random to me.

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: September 18, 2014, 04:46:06 pm »

I've already said that I want to lynch XP. This is based mostly on the opportunistic vote he made on Hydrad. Although I know others have since added some additional weight to the case. And look, I know it's not the strongest case, but he's acted verifiable scummy in more than a few instances this game.

There's not such thing as "verifiably scummy".

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: September 18, 2014, 04:48:33 pm »

There's not such thing as "verifiably scummy".
Then "recognized by most as at least softly indicating an individual having a non-town alignment"

Teproc

• Jester
  • aka Le Teproc
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: September 18, 2014, 04:50:02 pm »

Yeah but here's the thing : erratic voting might be a scum tell for me or for yuma, but it's not for XP, because he does this regardless of alignment. It's not particularly townie, but it's definitely not scummy either.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 120  All

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 19 queries.