Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: My pro rating just went up 1000 randomly?  (Read 1537 times)

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
  • Respect: +109
    • View Profile
My pro rating just went up 1000 randomly?
« on: August 28, 2014, 03:12:11 pm »
+1

So I was around 4400 pro rating and have never even gotten close to 5000 before.

I end up losing a game and it says something like -100 rating. But then I notice that my rating is suddenly 5400. I've tried relogging and looking on the leaderboards and it looks like it really thinks my rating is at 5400. Is this a known bug or does anyone know why it might of happened?
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Awaclus

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Awaclus
  • (´。• ω •。`)
  • Respect: +12868
    • View Profile
    • Birds of Necama
Re: My pro rating just went up 1000 randomly?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 03:22:54 pm »

Have you used the "Play Bots" feature from the main screen? Because those games have just recently started counting for the Pro rating. Though I don't know if it's supposed to count games played before the update or not.
Bomb, Cannon, and many of the Gunpowder cards can strongly effect gameplay, particularly in a destructive way

The YouTube channel where I make musicDownload my band's Creative Commons albums for free

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
  • Respect: +109
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 03:27:02 pm »

Have you used the "Play Bots" feature from the main screen? Because those games have just recently started counting for the Pro rating. Though I don't know if it's supposed to count games played before the update or not.

I played like 3 adventure mode games. But after the games it was saying my rating was changing by 0. But maybe thats the reason why...

Interesting.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

KingZog3

• Cartographer
  • Respect: +1380
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 03:41:07 pm »

I played like 3 adventure mode games. But after the games it was saying my rating was changing by 0. But maybe thats the reason why...

Interesting.

Arent all the adventure bots now at like 7000 rating?

silverspawn

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: sty.silver
  • Respect: +3228
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 04:42:20 pm »

Interesting.

Arent all the adventure bots now at like 7000 rating?

it's funny actually, they fixed that step by step. at first, there were 15 bots at the top spots I think, then they they started dropping out bit by bit for whatever reason. last time I checked, only one bot was remaining.

so, I don't think that's the reaosn.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.