Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  All

Author Topic: Dominion: Roots and Renewal  (Read 91863 times)

tristan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +193
    • View Profile
Re: Dominion: Roots and Renewal
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2016, 10:00:33 pm »

Works nice on Province, Gold and Potion costs, but should be fine for $5s, too.
Now that you mention it I really think that it should be restricted to Action or Kingdom cards. Two Provinces for 10$ or two Colonies for 13$ seems a bit crazy.

LibraryAdventurer

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: LibraryAdventurer
  • I wish my username had the links like it once did.
  • Respect: +1664
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 04, 2016, 10:02:15 pm »

Now that you mention it I really think that it should be restricted to Action or Kingdom cards. Two Provinces for 10$ or two Colonies for 13$ seems a bit crazy.
Bootlegger only gains you one card.

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
  • Respect: +863
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2016, 10:02:57 pm »
+1

Now that you mention it I really think that it should be restricted to Action or Kigndom cards. Two Provinces for 10$ or two Colonies for 13$ seems a bit crazy.

Maybe you should read the card more carefully ;)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 10:12:54 pm by Co0kieL0rd »
Check out my fan cards!
Dominion: Seasons - a small set Asper and I made that revolves around a unique and original mechanic
Roots and Renewal - this set is about interacting with the Supply and manipulating your opening turns
Flash cards - trying out a new concept

tristan

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +193
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2016, 10:10:55 pm »

Oops, sorry.

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2016, 05:23:17 am »

I wonder how I didn't notice this earlier but Bootlegger has an important design flaw; it helps you pick up multiple cards via overpay but you sacrifice control over your choices while it also gives you additional buys on play so you can just buy the cards you need regularly. The on-play and on-gain effects contradict each other. To fix that I would make the overpay more attractive, like
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. If you do, the player to your left chooses 2 differently named cards in the Supply, each costing $1 more than you overpaid. Gain one of the named cards.
For example, you could buy Bootlegger, overpay $4 for one of two $5-cost cards your opponent chooses for you, which is probably still worse than just buying the $5-cost you need directly, even if you spent $6 on it. We used Bootlegger's overpay option a bit in our test games but it was probably just for the fun of it. In practise this effect is pretty bad (compare with Contraband) and overpaying will almost never be worth it unless it gets buffed even further, e.g. if the chosen cards cost $2 more than you overpaid so that the Bootlegger is basically free.
Check out my fan cards!
Dominion: Seasons - a small set Asper and I made that revolves around a unique and original mechanic
Roots and Renewal - this set is about interacting with the Supply and manipulating your opening turns

Asper

• Governor
  • Respect: +5344
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2016, 11:32:19 am »

I wonder how I didn't notice this earlier but Bootlegger has an important design flaw; it helps you pick up multiple cards via overpay but you sacrifice control over your choices while it also gives you additional buys on play so you can just buy the cards you need regularly. The on-play and on-gain effects contradict each other. To fix that I would make the overpay more attractive, like
When you buy this, you may overpay for it. If you do, the player to your left chooses 2 differently named cards in the Supply, each costing $1 more than you overpaid. Gain one of the named cards.
For example, you could buy Bootlegger, overpay $4 for one of two $5-cost cards your opponent chooses for you, which is probably still worse than just buying the $5-cost you need directly, even if you spent $6 on it. We used Bootlegger's overpay option a bit in our test games but it was probably just for the fun of it. In practise this effect is pretty bad (compare with Contraband) and overpaying will almost never be worth it unless it gets buffed even further, e.g. if the chosen cards cost $2 more than you overpaid so that the Bootlegger is basically free.

I thought this "flaw" was the idea behind Bootlegger... Build an Alchemist stack, realize you didn't get your +Buy yet, pay 5$P, get your buy without skipping Alchemist. Or any other situation where you want to include more +Buy into your deck without foregoing whatever you are actually after. The "$11 for Herbalist" thing. I guess my fix would have been to make Bootlegger a 1-card Stonemason to even push the redundancy, but of course that would get close to having to cost $3...

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2016, 01:32:47 pm »

I would rather have the player interaction in it because I like that part in particular. Let's try a version that let's you overpay e.g. $3 to gain one of two $5-cost cards of your opponents choice. You would pay $5 in total for a $5-card you can't entirely choose and a free Bootlegger. That might be okay.
Check out my fan cards!

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
  • Shuffle iT Username: ThetaSigma12
  • Respect: +1809
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2016, 08:11:55 pm »

So umm, Poacher?
My magnum opus collection of dominion fan cards is available here!

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 22, 2017, 09:23:53 am »
+5

I am back!

After a long break from Dominion and its community, and with Nocturne around the corner, I'm celebrating my comeback with a revision of Roots and Renewal! There are a lot of aesthetic and text updates, and functional changes to several of my cards. I will introduce them in small, thematic groups within the next days. Come, partake in this joyous occasion and leave lots of feedback! Here is the first bunch of changes:

This card just doesn't do it for me anymore. Lurker utilizes this mechanic in a far more elegant way. Bog Village just had it tacked-on for the sake of having a village and a card that moves cards between trash an Supply. With a complete overhaul of the villages in my set (more on that soon) and Petty Lord already letting you tactically return cards from the trash to the Supply, Bog Village in its latest form is utterly dead. I might utilize the mechanic on some new card that's part of a split pile, but only if it feels unique enough.

The old Beachcomb didn't work very well because its being a cantrip sometimes triggered an unwanted shuffle so it couldn't increase your handsize. This new version is supposed to always give you at least two cards to pick from (to justify its high cost) but it's untested and I have no idea whether it's going to be good enough or fun to play with. The reaction was changed (again) so that the trashed card visits the trash, then is discarded.

I removed the "Gain a Silver" clause because we found that Provisioner is already pretty good without it. The rest of the card remains unchanged.

Poacher has been renamed to Trapper but otherwise remains the same. There's an errata for it, however: In a game with Shelters, every player replaces the same Shelter (that wasn chosen at random) with a Forest Hut, in case that wasn't obvious.
Check out my fan cards!

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2017, 10:12:13 am »
+3

Yaaaaay!!! Co0kieL0rd is back! ;D

I like all the changes, except that Beachcomb is now strictly better than Lab (the possibly empty discard pile kept that from being the case before). The option to delay the shuffle, pick from other cards and the reaction easily make this 6$ territory. And then there's the fact that it can counter topdecking attacks, ignore the -1 Card token, can trigger Tunnels... Besides the problem with being strictly better than Lab, making it a 6$ has the added advantage that it now is expensive enough for Remodel shenannigans, in that you can avoid trashing a copy of Beachcomb by revealing another.

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2017, 12:06:39 pm »
+1

I like all the changes, except that Beachcomb is now strictly better than Lab.

You're right. I only thought about whether or not discarding from the top of your deck is fun but not about its mechanical implications in relation to card cost.
Check out my fan cards!

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2017, 10:43:29 am »
+2

Prime token cards

Today, I want to re-introduce my Prime token mechanic. Although it hasn't been changed functionally, here are the rules as a reminder:

The Prime token increases the cost of all cards from the pile it's placed on by $1 and annuls all previous, current and future cost reductions of those cards. As soon as the Prime token is removed from that pile, this effect is made void retroactively, meaning that all past and current cost reductions now apply to cards from that pile even if they are result of resolving cards that have been played when the Prime token was still there.
There is only one Prime token, shared by all players. A player can only move it when instructed by a card, event or landmark.

Since the Prime token needs its own paragraph in the "rulebook", anyway, I took away the redundant lines of text explaining its function from the Prime token cards. I.e. they are no longer self-explanatory but have much less text and look better.

I also added an Attack card and a Landmark which utilize the Prime token.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 10:45:22 am by Co0kieL0rd »
Check out my fan cards!

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2017, 11:02:44 am »
+1

Salesman should say "token to an".

Riverside should probably say "differently costing Action". Even then, the text is a little ambiguous and should probably be more like Palace.

Royalty seems nuts, but it could work.

Chancellery is too similar to obelisk for me.

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2017, 11:16:16 am »

Thanks for the hints. The wording on Riverside has been a pain so far and I'm open to any suggestions (preferably from native speakers) as to how to describe this correctly. Palace's wording can't apply here because Riverside doesn't count individual cards in your deck but rather two copies each with a different cost, similarly to how Fairgrounds only couts cards with different names. So maybe something like "Worth 2 VP for every 2 differently costing Action cards in your deck (rounded down)."

Obelisk is one of my favourite Landmarks, and making a similar Landmark using the Prime token felt natural. Anyway, I expect them to play very differently due to the permanent cost increase (unless there's another card that moves the Prime token).
Check out my fan cards!

Fragasnap

• Tactician
  • Respect: +703
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2017, 06:00:10 pm »

You were missed, Co0kieL0rd.

Beachcomb
Types: Action
Cost: $5
+1 Action. Discard the top 2 cards of your deck. Look through your discard pile and put 2 cards from it into your hand.
When one of your cards is trashed, you may reveal this from your hand to discard that card.
Aside from being better than Laboratory (even in its older $6 variety I think it was significantly so), the Reaction is utterly broken in the presence of many trash-for-benefits since you can trash Provinces with impunity. What's more to consider is that since this is a cantrip-Reaction, one can further acquire as many of them as one wishes so as to always be able to trigger its Reaction.
The top half I quite like as a $6 card on its own. The Reaction I think will be much better served on a trash-for-benefit card in and of itself for balance concerns.

Provisioner
Play up to 2 Treasures from your hand. Draw until you have 5 cards in hand.
When you gain this, you may set aside a Copper you have in play, to play it at the start of your next turn.
"Treasures" is misspelt on the image. Is the on-gain necessary? I don't like it because it seems so clumsy. It is thematic to neither the set of Roots & Renewal nor to its own described role.

Salesman
Types: Action, Reserve
Cost: $2
Move the Prime token to an Action Supply pile. Put this on your Tavern mat.
At the start of your turn, you may call this. If you do, all cards cost $1 less this turn, but not less than $0.
While I like the Prime token mechanism, this one is strained to use it. I am ultimately not very interested in the card both for being a random Reserve card (you know how I feel about off-theme cards) and because it is different but similar enough to Highway in that it is a cost reduction looking for +Buys.

Revaluate
Move the Prime token to an Action Supply pile. Trash a card from your hand and gain a card costing up to $2 more than it.
I played with this one back when it had a different theme I think, but I think it is too strong. If the Prime token and Remodeling were asynchronous or it cost $6 I don't think it would be too much of a problem.
While I appreciate that it can only Prime Action cards, Remodel's abilities to trash Gold to Province and Estate to useful cards are its key features that are not mitigated in anyway by that condition. Being able to Expand $5 Actions into Provinces so freely on a card that is also so versatile otherwise (unlike the otherwise similar Graverobber) puts it over the edge.

Riverside
Types: Victory
Cost: $6
Worth 2VP per 2 differently cost Actions cards you have a copy of (rounded down).
When you gain this, move the Prime token to an Action Supply pile.
This is possibly decent, though the ability to screw a player with the last Riverside remains on my mind. I would watch it for that possibility.

Royalty
Types: Action, Attack
Move the Prime token to an Action Supply pile. Each other player with 5 or more cards in hand trashes a card costing $5 from it (or reveals a hand with no such cards). Gain one of the trashed cards.
I recommend using the phrase "costing exactly $5" to avoid misreading. I imagine everyone will hate the card, but I don't dislike it. It may want to trash itself when it hits a Victory card just to avoid that circle.

Chancellery
Types: Landmark
When scoring, 2VP per card you have from the pile with the Prime token.
Setup: Move the Prime token to a random Action non-Victory Supply pile.
I have the same worries about this as Riverside. Otherwise I like it. I agree that it will generally play differently enough compared to Obelisk due to the cost increment.
Dominion: Avarice 1.1a, my fan expansion with "in-games-using-this" cards and Edicts (updated Oct 18, 2021)

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2017, 07:51:23 pm »

Fragasnap, thank you for transcribing my cards (which I was too lazy to do myself)! Let me comment on your feedback;

Beachcomb: After what you and Asper said I'm not only scratching my head over why exactly I was thinking Beachcomb's changes were reasonable. Actually, the only thing that matters to me is the bottom part. I wanted the top to have something to do with it but the old top seems too similar to Harbinger today. The recent buff makes it too self-synergetic and powerful. So Beachcomb's bottom should get something new and more interesting. Until then, let's consider Beachcomb back in alpha stage of development.

Provisioner: The on-gain effect fits one of Roots and Renewal's themes which is manipulating your opening turns. Maybe it could be slightly altered but I want something of that sort to be there.

Salesman: I know, it's probably the least interesting Prime token card, definitely the weakest and often skippable. I'm just trying out various different ideas for cards that make use of this effect. Also, I don't have a problem with borrowing unique mechanics from other sets (like Reserve cards). If I feel like it fits any of my card as well as my expansion's themes, I'll use it.

Revaluate: It's never been functionally changed, just has less text and a different artwork now. It's certainly strong but I'll want to do some more test games to see for myself if it's too strong. In that case I like your suggestion to let you either move the token or remodel a card when you play it.

Riverside: I am comparing this to Landmarks where you put 6VP per player in the setup (Arena, Basilica, Baths, Battlefield, Colonnade, Labyrinth). You take 2VP from any those under a certain condition which makes it so VP swings between players are larger when one of them takes VP from those Landmarks more often than the others. This was kind of the idea for Riverside, too; but going down from 6VP to 4VP per Riverside just because your opponent gained the last one is probably too harsh. I've had maybe two games with it and that was so long ago... it should problably be worth 1VP per differently costed Action card you have.

Royalty: I also imagine many will hate this but so do people some original Dominion cards. I want to try it and if it's balanced, I'll keep it in the set. Glad you don't hate it, though!

Chancellery: I think this will play very differently from Obelisk as well as Riverside because you can't get screwed over so bad (unless there's another Prime token card in the Kindgom which needs to be analyzed in test games).
Check out my fan cards!

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: October 25, 2017, 11:06:45 am »
+1

I decided I don't  like Beachcomb's old top part anymore (way too dependent on shuffle luck, either powerful or useless). I also changed the bottom part to returning trashed cards to the Supply (instead of putting them into your discard pile) and want to try it as a reaction for Reconvert. Reconvert offers flexible trash-for-benefit but all of its options are weak and require you to trash expensive cards for only temporary bonuses. This new reaction might mitigate that a little, enables some cute tricks, and it's thematic.

Reconvert, $4, Action/ Reaction
Trash a card from your hand. Choose one: +1 Card; +1 Action; or +$1. You get your choice for each $1 the trashed card costs.
When you trash a card, you may reveal this from your hand, to return that card to the Supply.

So, the old Beachcomb's dead but I like its name so I'm using it for a new card. My set is lacking a Smithy variant - big, terminal, unconditional draw with a bonus. This is what I came up with (the on-gain effect is thematic).

Beachcomb, $5, Action
Discard up to 3 cards you have in play. Then draw 3 cards.
When you gain this, you may discard your hand, for +3 Cards.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:08:32 am by Co0kieL0rd »
Check out my fan cards!

navical

• Golem
  • Respect: +268
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 25, 2017, 11:29:51 am »

Beachcomb has the issue of leading to infinite loops, and I think it's pretty common that they're possible.
E.g. Village, Beachcomb, Market in play, empty deck and discard, 2 Actions.
Play Beachcomb, discard Village, Beachcomb, Market. Draw Village, Beachcomb, Market.
Play Village, Market, we're back where we started, but with +1 coin and +1 buy.

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 25, 2017, 11:58:29 am »

Beachcomb has the issue of leading to infinite loops, and I think it's pretty common that they're possible.
Play Beachcomb, discard Village, Beachcomb, Market. Draw Village, Beachcomb, Market.
Dang, I forgot it was supposed to not be able to discard Beachcombs from play. But I guess with at least one other Smithy variant and a Village variant in the Kingdom, you can theoretically do infinite turns. I'm afraid there's no way to make this effect work without also enabling infinite turns :(
Check out my fan cards!

navical

• Golem
  • Respect: +268
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: October 25, 2017, 02:21:25 pm »

Dang, I forgot it was supposed to not be able to discard Beachcombs from play. But I guess with at least one other Smithy variant and a Village variant in the Kingdom, you can theoretically do infinite turns. I'm afraid there's no way to make this effect work without also enabling infinite turns :(
If you can't discard Beachcombs from play it's probably OK, since that puts a limit on the number of times you can discard other cards from play. Or at least, it does in the absence of ways to trash cards in play combined with gaining from the trash, but we can already go infinite with that kind of combo so I wouldn't worry too much...

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 28, 2017, 11:49:39 am »
+3

Villages/ Splitters

I have completely overhauled the villages of my set and... most of them are still kind of awkward. I mean, except for Reeve, they have some caveat in that they can't easily be gained or don't draw a card unconditionally. But maybe that's fine since Dominion has plenty of simple and gentle villages. I'm trying to find a good place in Roots in Renewal for each of these. Feedback is very appreciated here, as some of these cards seem clunky, even to me.

Reeve, $4, Action
+1 Card. +2 Actions. You may gain an Estate to your hand.
Setup: Each player sets aside a Manor and moves their Estate token to it. (Your Estates gain its abilities and types.)
Manor, $0*, Action
Choose one: +1 Card; or +1 Buy. (This is not in the Supply.)
Reeve existed even before Inheritance was published, although back then it just modified Estates with an "In games using this"-clause. This new wording should avoid any confusion when Estates are also inherited; they simply lose the abilities of Manor.
Reeve is great in some alt-VP strategies, with cards like Crossroads, Shepherd, Silk Road etc. but since the Estate gaining isn't mandatory, you can use it as a regular village in engines as well. Also watch for 3-pile endings with this card!

Refugees, $2, Action
Choose two: +1 Card; +1 Action; +$1. (The choices may be the same.)
Setup: Put this onto the Refugees mat. At the start of each player’s turn, if the Refugees pile is empty, put a card from the Refugees mat into the Supply.
Refugees can be a Necropolis, a Moat, a Copper or... a Pawn? No! It doesn't give you buys! See, it's all balanced. What's those other lines of text? There's only one Refugees in the Supply at a time so it always empties out when you buy it? Surely that's never going to matter...

Builder, $4, Action/ Reaction
+4 Cards. Discard 3 cards.
When another player plays an Attack card, you may discard this, to gain a Battlement from its pile onto your deck.
Battlement, $3*, Action
+2 Actions. You may gain an Attack card.
When discard trash this other than during Clean-up, you may trash it. If you do, each other player trashes an Attack card they have in play. (This is not in the Supply.)
Builder has been like this for a while. Only Battlement, the splitter, changes all the time. I know reactions that harm the attacker are considered bad design but I figured it might be okay to trash your opponents' attack cards if you have to trash your Battlement for it. Some of you will say it's not okay, it sucks... but I'll only be convinced after sufficient testing, ideally with different people who tell me afterwards how it felt playing with and against Builder/Battlement. However, I tend to miss problematic interactions between original cards and my own so I'm thankful for any hints about such.

Bivouac, $3, Action
+2 Actions. Reveal cards from your deck until you reveal an Attack card. Put it into your hand and discard the rest.
[Split pile]
Siege, $6, Action/ Duration/ Attack
Each other player discards a Siege they have in play and gains a Ruins. Now and at the start of each of your turns, until this leaves play: +$1
Bivouac and Siege form a split pile. This hasn't been tested so far and Asper argues that these two would synergize even better with each other if Siege offered some draw. I'm not opposed to it but I also want to capture typical properties of sieges - steady-state and ruination - in Siege's concept. I'd also like to keep its unique mechanic of discarding other Durations from play to stop their effect. Is there still room for draw? Or is Siege too weird or weak? Should Bivouac's effect be on Battlement instead? So many questions. I guess many answers lie in play-testing.
I just noticed Bivouac needs the looter type as well.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:51:35 am by Co0kieL0rd »
Check out my fan cards!

Asper

• Governor
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 28, 2017, 12:01:51 pm »
+2

To expand on Siege, my statement was mostly that they would benefit if Siege was a terminal attack that doesn't stay out, as the attack digging of Bivouac will fail as soon as all of your Sieges are in play. It's still a Chancellor-Village, but not getting that draw is pretty bad. Considering that going for Sieges hurts both you and the other SIege players (your Sieges will stay out less and others will deal out more Ruins) I think the best defense against the card is usually to just ignore it. You give me a Ruins once, and now you're stuck with a money-Hireling and a Village that Chancellors instead of drawing. If the card was a non-duration attack like Torturer or Margrave, things would look very different.

Edit: I guess my point is, do Siege, but don't put it under Bivouac. Put a regular terminal attack there so the cards actually have a synergy.
Edit 2: I think we actually played a game with this, and Bivouac was a Chancellor most of the time. Part of that was that I didn't buy any Bivouacs.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:05:06 pm by Asper »

Aquila

• Minion
  • Respect: +764
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 28, 2017, 04:01:21 pm »

Trash a card from your hand. Choose one: +1 Card; +1 Action; or +$1. You get your choice for each $1 the trashed card costs.
When you trash a card, you may reveal this from your hand, to return that card to the Supply.
I've tried returning to the Supply as an alternative to trashing, and I don't feel it works as most of the time it needlessly prolongs the game. Here though you can make a never-ending golden deck that could quite likely be optimal: Dominate, return Provinces to the Supply with e.g. Salvager, repeat.

ThetaSigma12

• Torturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 01, 2017, 05:06:52 pm »
+1

You know, I was thinking a bit ago about how the heirloom bar specifically says "Heirloom: X". Since it doesn't say just "X", who's to say it has to be Heirlooms only? I think what was previously Poacher could say "Shelter: X" in a bar at the bottom. Seems legit.

Also, updating the OP would be nice.

And I think the new Beachcomb could work if it just couldn't discard beachcombs.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 05:10:19 pm by ThetaSigma12 »

Co0kieL0rd

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 01, 2017, 06:44:38 pm »
+1

I've tried returning to the Supply as an alternative to trashing, and I don't feel it works as most of the time it needlessly prolongs the game. Here though you can make a never-ending golden deck that could quite likely be optimal: Dominate, return Provinces to the Supply with e.g. Salvager, repeat.

That's a good thing because such a niche reaction struggles to find space for application. It should be pretty difficult to make a golden deck with it but when you do it, it should be pretty awesome. I personally like golden decks.

You know, I was thinking a bit ago about how the heirloom bar specifically says "Heirloom: X". Since it doesn't say just "X", who's to say it has to be Heirlooms only? I think what was previously Poacher could say "Shelter: X" in a bar at the bottom. Seems legit.

Also, updating the OP would be nice.

And I think the new Beachcomb could work if it just couldn't discard beachcombs.
I like your suggestion. Although if it said "Shelter: Forest Hut" at the bottom of Trapper, it might lead to the question whether you should replace the other Estates with regular Shelters, too (which you shouldn't). But that's fine for a fan card, I guess. It's way more elegant anyway.

I'm hesitant to update the OP until I have established most of my card revisions. I'm testing and fixing cards pretty regularly at the moment and don't want to update the OP all the time and simultaneously make new posts. I also gotta make and upload images. It's a good chunk of work that I'm trying to distribute over several days. The OP is last on the schedule. But I won't forget about it!

Beachcomb now says "Discard up to 3 non-Duration cards other than Beachcomb you have in play. Then draw 3 cards." I just didn't upload the new image, yet.
Check out my fan cards!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11  All

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 22 queries.