Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: More Agricola!  (Read 1679 times)

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
More Agricola!
« on: July 15, 2014, 11:44:44 pm »

Talking to jmieden during our league match I discovered that he had Agricola and had never played it.  So I suggested we teach him.  Turns out in the interim, he taught himself.  So, since we're just finishing up our year long beginners game, anyone interested in playing another game?  This time I would suggest using draft or 10-3 if you're not willing to take that much time to draft, just because I think it's more fun that way.  But we don't have to.  Let me know your preferences below.

Players:
1) jmieden
2) AHoppy
3) ghostofmars
4) Jack Rudd

Here's the website we use to play Agricola:

http://www.boiteajeux.net/

make a profile if you don't have one and post your username there (it's easiest if you just make it the same...) here along with your preferred game settings.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:27:17 pm by AHoppy »

Robz888

• Margrave
  • Shuffle iT Username: Robz888
    • View Profile
Re: More Agricola!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 11:54:51 pm »

I posted this in another thread, but I am absolutely addicted to the (very cheap) Agricola iPad app put out by Playdek. You all should get it!
I have been forced to accept that lackluster play is a town tell for you.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 12:05:38 am »

:( If only I had an iPad... but I don't.  My parents do and they have it.  My mom has been playing the solo game and previously, she had a really hard time beating me.  We have since played 2 games on BaJ and well...  I lost both.  So I'm not a fan of the iPad app :P

BTW, I'll be updating the OP with more details.  I realized not everyone may have the link to BaJ or anything. 

jmieden

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 02:35:24 pm »

I have the game for my iPhone now. Thanks for the recommend Robz!

Jack Rudd

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: Jack Rudd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2014, 06:59:31 pm »

/in
Centuries later, archaeologists discover the remains of your ancient civilization.

Evidence of thriving towns, Pottery, roads, and a centralized government amaze the startled scientists.

Finally, they come upon a stone tablet, which contains but one mysterious phrase!

'ISOTROPIC WILL RETURN!'

ghostofmars

• Moneylender
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2014, 08:38:13 pm »

/in

user name: ghostofmars

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 08:54:06 am »

I posted this in another thread, but I am absolutely addicted to the (very cheap) Agricola iPad app put out by Playdek. You all should get it!

I really hate Playdek for not even making motions of going to Android.  They would get like $30 from me instantly.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 11:26:27 pm »

I really hate Playdek for not even making motions of going to Android.  They would get like $30 from me instantly.
They have.  Summoner wars is on android.  Also see here

Also:
Quote from: PlayDek
JG: Currently we are working on Agricola for Kindle devices, and we will follow with release timing for that as soon as we have it. We also have other products in the works for Android that currently we aren’t at liberty to discuss yet, but we will let you know as soon as we can.

Kirian

• Adventurer
  • Shuffle iT Username: Kirian
  • An Unbalanced Equation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 10:39:37 am »

That's good to hear.  Though IIRC, Summoner Wars is yet another CCG, and I only have energy for one of those.
Kirian's Law of f.DS jokes:  Any sufficiently unexplained joke is indistinguishable from serious conversation.

AHoppy

• Jester
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 04:15:10 pm »

That's good to hear.  Though IIRC, Summoner Wars is yet another CCG, and I only have energy for one of those.
It's more of an LCG.  Similar to Netrunner in that way, but less customizability IIRC
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.