Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Author Topic: Steam Group  (Read 32968 times)

Jorbles

• Saboteur
  • Respect: +532
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Group
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2014, 02:40:22 pm »

I'm just tagging this thread so I'll remember to join the group when I get home.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
  • Respect: +289
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 03:20:46 pm »
+1

Just picked up Monaco before the Halloween Sale ended. Only played one game so far, but it seems pretty sick. Did that co-op ever end up happening? Cause I think that'd be a ton of fun.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
  • Respect: +3838
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2014, 03:50:29 pm »
+1

I don't know about others, but I would be up for playing Monaco. It's been forever since the last time though!

I'm over here in Europe, so the time difference might be an issue outside the weekends.
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2014, 03:57:32 pm »
+2

Hmm. Yeah I'm on Pacific Time. But I'd definitely be up for some Monaco on the weekends.

Are you on CET?

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
  • An enormous walrus the size of Antarctica
  • Respect: +1793
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2014, 04:10:32 pm »
+2

+1 for Monaco. Pacific time for me as well. I call the Gentleman or Pickpocket!
My Dominion videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusMcFishSr   <---Bet you can't click on that!

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 04:15:12 pm »
+2

Hmm, Pacific time is going to be difficult.

I'm on CET. That's a 9 hours difference, yikes. Are you free-er later in the evening, or earlier in the morning?

Damn. Huh, can I get the other one? :P
pacovf has a neopets account.  It has 999 hours logged.  All his neopets are named "Jessica".  I guess that must be his ex.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 04:26:32 pm »
+2

Hmm, Pacific time is going to be difficult.

I'm on CET. That's a 9 hours difference, yikes. Are you free-er later in the evening, or earlier in the morning?

Damn. Huh, can I get the other one? :P
I normally stay up pretty late--so that works better for me than early morning. Although 9:00 a.m. for me is 6:00 p.m. for you, which seems doable. At any rate, I'm pretty flexible time-wise especially on weekends, so it's more about when you have time you could play.

@Walrus What's your schedule like?

I'm free pretty much all of this Saturday from maybe 8:00 am - 12:00 pm which translates to 5:00 pm - 9:00 am for pacovf.

Gonna have to think a little about which character I want to play, but I'm fine with you guys calling dibs first since I don't have that strong of a preference atm.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 05:12:23 pm »
+2

Some of my friends were talking of going out, in which case I would only be free somewhere in between 00AM and 03 AM, which is 3PM-6PM for you. If I don't go out, I'm free beginning around 7PM, which is 10AM for you.

Gonna have to think a little about which character I want to play, but I'm fine with you guys calling dibs first since I don't have that strong of a preference atm.

Frankly, they are all good, it's just that some are cooler than others. The Gentleman is hands-down-no-questions-asked the strongest in single player, but it's more balanced in a chaotic multiplayer. I'm partial to the Pickpocket, but other than that I would be happy to play with the Mole ('cos it's the Mole) or the Lookout (because she's a multiplicative force).

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 05:19:44 pm »
+2

Haha, I'm not really picky about character choice, they're all fun (except Locksmith) and I'm glad to rotate. I kind of suck with Hacker and Cleaner. I almost forgot about Mole, he's one of the best!

My schedule is relatively flexible although it varies from day to day. I'm generally free in the evenings and then I'll be available most of the weekend I expect.
My Dominion videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/WalrusMcFishSr   <---Bet you can't click on that!

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 07:58:01 pm »
+2

Sweet. So maybe we'll finalize a specific time as Saturday gets closer.

Also, how much coordination is involved in co-op Monaco (I've mostly played single player). Is text chat generally sufficient?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
  • Shuffle iT Username: Hidrad
  • Respect: +109
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 08:02:15 pm »
+3

dang i have monaco also and would love to join. but my saturdays coming up down't work that well. But if another time arises I would love to join.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 08:07:44 pm »
+2

dang i have monaco also and would love to join. but my saturdays coming up down't work that well. But if another time arises I would love to join.
That'd be sweet and then we'd have a full 4-man team too. Are you part of the steam group? Also, Saturday isn't the only day that works for me. Friday or Sunday is also doable.

Oh, and I don't think I've added you on Steam pacovf, so I'll do that now. Walrus you're Modern Major General right?

For clarity, my profile name is Selim Bradley.

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 08:15:31 pm »
+2

Sweet. So maybe we'll finalize a specific time as Saturday gets closer.

Also, how much coordination is involved in co-op Monaco (I've mostly played single player). Is text chat generally sufficient?

Text chat is fine, voice chat is way better. I may or may not be able to do that though, depending on whether I have the place to myself.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 08:17:53 pm »
+2

That'd be sweet and then we'd have a full 4-man team too. Are you part of the steam group? Also, Saturday isn't the only day that works for me. Friday or Sunday is also doable.

Oh, and I don't think I've added you on Steam pacovf, so I'll do that now. Walrus you're Modern Major General right?

For clarity, my profile name is Selim Bradley.

I still need to join. but should be able to tonight.

I think my name is Lonk right now... but I should change it back to Hydrad.
For anyone else, such a statement would be a scum tell.  For Hydrad, it's simply a tell that you're reading something from Hydrad.

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 01:46:59 am »
+1

Voice chat is indeed much more better. You'll also get to experience my sweet, incomprehensible accent, which makes the bettering twice as good.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 08:04:18 pm »

I was looking for the right Captain Jack gif for that but couldn't find one  :(

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2014, 10:50:47 am »
+1

So, if you are still up for that Monaco game, I will be loging in around 00AM my time, which is 3PM for you people. You can start before that, I'll join in when I'm there.

See you then!

WalrusMcFishSr

• Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2014, 11:40:24 am »
+1

I may or may not be able to make it :( Turns out I'm going to a show this afternoon.

If I am though I'll totally join in!

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2014, 02:31:35 pm »
+2

Yeah. That time works fine for me. I have some people coming over later (but it's not until like 5 PM).

So I should be in-game.

Edit: Blah. It's actually not gonna work out cause I have homework for an online class I forgot to do.

But this still has to happen! Chance seems to conspire against it, we must counter it!

@ Hydrad. Did you ever join the Steam Group? Cause it'd be cool to have a 4-man team when we can finally find some time that works for everyone.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 04:49:55 pm by Ichimaru Gin »

pacovf

• Cartographer
  • Multiediting poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2014, 05:55:14 pm »
+1

Oh well some other time then.  :(

Let's say next saturday, same-ish hour?

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2014, 06:30:33 pm »
+2

ya I'm at work still. I'll need to search for the steam group. I don't use steam for much stuff other then playing games so i sometimes have trouble finding groups since I don't think i've ever joined one. If i remember tonight i'll work on it again.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2014, 01:51:25 am »
+1

Oh well some other time then.  :(

Let's say next saturday, same-ish hour?
Sure. I should be more on top of my homework by next week. 3 pm is normally a good time for me.

Any particular level you guys want to play? I haven't even finished the Locksmith campaign yet, but I've made it as far as finishing Galerie D'Art. I'd be up for harder levels I guess, but would probably die a lot :)

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2014, 01:52:38 am »
+1

ya I'm at work still. I'll need to search for the steam group. I don't use steam for much stuff other then playing games so i sometimes have trouble finding groups since I don't think i've ever joined one. If i remember tonight i'll work on it again.
Drab has a link to the Steam Group at the start of this thread--so that should make it easier.

Ichimaru Gin

• Minion
  • Interesting™
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2014, 02:04:00 am »
+1

Oh. And Drab plays Monaco too! What time zone are you in?

Triple posting because Mafia.

Hydrad

• Young Witch
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2014, 02:24:50 am »
+2

ok I think i joined the group. hurrah
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6  All

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 20 queries.