Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Where would you travel -- Pacific Northwest edition  (Read 1856 times)

Nic

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
Where would you travel -- Pacific Northwest edition
« on: July 10, 2014, 03:05:38 am »

This poll has the same purpose as the one that's currently up, but specific to the area covered by the 'Washington' option in the original. I assume there's enough people in Seattle to organize an event, but I'd like to see if we could make something happen in Portland as well, and hopefully have some smaller meetups in smaller towns. (In all likelihood, only a few options on this list will get more than one vote.)
I can add more cities to the list if people ask for them, even if they lie outside of Cascadia. If they're in Texas or the midwest or Germany, though, it might be more sensible to start yet another poll.

GeoLib

• Jester
  • Respect: +1265
    • View Profile
Re: Where would you travel -- Pacific Northwest edition
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 12:39:44 pm »

Note that I'm actually not in the PNW for most of the year, just part of the summer and winter, so I'd only be available during those times.
"All advice is awful"
 —Count Grishnakh

Dsell

• Saboteur
  • He/Him
  • Respect: +932
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 06:23:49 pm »

I'll be in Portland from August 21-27 and may be able to do something during that time!
"Quiet you, you'll lynch Dsell when I'm good and ready" - Insomniac

Winner of Forum Survivor Season 2!

• Saboteur
  • Shuffle iT Username: irrationalE
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 07:09:26 pm »

I thought I was going to be moving to the Seattle/Tacoma area in about 3 weeks.  But now I probably won't be moving out there until November at the earliest.

However, when I do get up there, I would love to meet up with some other fd.s forumites.
Man. I had four strips of bacon yesterday. Was one automatically undercooked, one automatically overcooked? No, let's put a stop to that right here, all four strips were excellent.

GeoLib

• Jester
  • Respect: +1265
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 07:25:19 pm »

I thought I was going to be moving to the Seattle/Tacoma area in about 3 weeks.  But now I probably won't be moving out there until November at the earliest.

However, when I do get up there, I would love to meet up with some other fd.s forumites.

I will be back in the area for winter break from mid-December to mid-January. Would love to meet you!
"All advice is awful"
 —Count Grishnakh

Nic

• Young Witch
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 10:53:38 pm »

So, I never bothered to follow up on this, but I am still interested in doing something in Portland, and any time in the 21st through 27th works great for me.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 20 queries.