Inspired by some games I've had involving King's Court and Hamlet/Pawn
Do this twice. Gain a Molasses card. Count the number of cards in your discard pile, deck, and the trash, and add the number of turns you have taken plus the result of the roll of a six-sided die. If the number is:
- Divisible by 3, choose one: (1) Put a card from your hand on your Molasses mat, or (2) +2 Cards
- Divisible by 4, choose one: (1) Pick up 1/3 of the cards from your Molasses mat, rounded down, (2) Trash a card from your hand and gain a card costing at most [cards on your Molasses mat / 2] more, (3) Each player reveals a Stop card or discards down to the number of cards on your Molasses mat, minimum of 2
- Divisible by 5, choose one: (1) Gain a Molasses card, (2) Each other player draws 1 card and you draw 3 cards, (3) Put one gold token on your Molasses mat if there are less than 3 Coin tokens on the supply cards
- Divisible by 7, choose one: (1) Take a Molasses card from the discard pile and put it in your hand, (2) Return a number of cards from your discard pile to the supply equal to the number of cards on your Molasses mat, (3) For each gold token on your Molasses mat, turn over the top card of each opponents' deck and trash it, replacing it with a card of the same cost from the supply. Molasses cards are discarded instead of trashed if revealed in this way.
- Otherwise, choose one: (1) Put one gold token on your Molasses mat, (2) Gain a Molasses card, (3) +$ equal to the number of gold tokens on your Molasses mat
When you buy this card, each other player gains a Molasses card.
During cleanup, if this card is in play, put it on top of your deck. If this card is in your hand during the Action phase, you must play it if you can.
Setup: Add an additional Kingdom card to the supply. Cards from that pile are Stop cards. Place one Coin token on each Victory and Treasure pile; when a card from this pile is added to a Molasses mat, remove the corresponding coin. There are 50 Molasses cards in the Molasses pile.
If you have fewer than five Molasses cards in your deck at the end of the game, your VP total is considered to be 0.