Dominion > Variants and Fan Cards

Really bad card ideas

(1/1408) > >>

rinkworks:
Streetsweeper
$5 - Action
You may put the trash pile on top of your deck.

Shipwreck
 $5 - Action-Attack
 Each other player discards his hand and draws a new one from his Island mat.  Any cards gained or discarded on his next turn must be placed on his Island mat.

Drunken Stupor
$4 - Action
Each player passes his discard pile to the player on his left.  Each player passes his deck to the player on his right.

Aneurysm
$7 - Action-Attack
Each other player places an embargo token on top of his deck.

nemryn:

--- Quote from: rinkworks on June 20, 2011, 01:29:07 pm ---Aneurysm
$7 - Action-Attack
Each other player places an embargo token on top of his deck.

--- End quote ---
What does that one even do? Whenever you draw a card, you get a Curse, until you reshuffle?

Axe Knight:
Well, I don't know if it's exactly good that you win a Tournament and get a Princess on top of your, ahem...deck (running joke at my game night), or a Mine can come along and trash a Harem for money, but, that's another story. 

Neighborhood Pub $4

After another player's turn, you may trash this card from your hand.  If you do, they take one shot per Village they played. 

Grand Heist $0* (Prize)

When you play this card, you may trash all treasure in the supply except for Copper.

Kingdom Visitors' Center Throne Room $5

When you play this card, each other player must reveal a Janitor from their hand.  If they don't, they gain a Health Code violation token.  This is -2VP/token at end of game. 

Gold Pressed Latinum - $21

Treasure worth $11.

And, this was an actual card I had in an expansion I did awhile back; it was not well loved and only was interesting in multiplayer games...

Chain Lightning - $6

When you play this card, trash a card from your hand.  Each successive player to the left (except you) trashes a card from their hand worth at least $1 more than the card that the previous person trashed, or reveals a hand with no such cards.  If any player reveals a hand this way, the action is resolved.

Glooble:
These are fantastic.  It's fun not to have to worry about balance.

Master Tactician $7

Action - Duration

Trash your hand. Next Turn, draw your deck.

Palace $11

Pick an action card. Play it as many times as you like.

nemryn:

--- Quote from: Glooble on June 20, 2011, 04:19:47 pm ---Palace $11

Pick an action card. Play it as many times as you like.

--- End quote ---
Quickly degenerates into a 'who can name the highest number' competition with Monument. Which, admittedly, can be pretty fun if you know your absurdly-high numbers. (I'll play the Monument G(5^^^^^5) times...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version