Dominion Strategy Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Logs not saved... PLEASE HELP  (Read 1226 times)

dominator 123

• Moneylender
  • Shuffle iT Username: dominator 123
  • Notice the space
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
Logs not saved... PLEASE HELP
« on: June 20, 2014, 10:16:48 am »

Hi, my logs are not being saved. This happened sometime ago, when I posted in Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion to write about this. But since it has been quite a long time already, I decided to stop posting there and start a new thread instead.

So anyway, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! When I first moved to Goko (from Iso), I was disappointed that I couldn't save the game logs. Then, GS came up, and I was excited, that now the logs would not be lost in history forever. But now, its happening again! WHAT'S HAPPENING? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

To prove that the logs are gone, I first try to search for it (and fail to). Then, I look at the leaderboard and see that the last recorded game was less than 1 min ago (not 3 hours or something).

Also, I found out that the prediction of logs lost at a certain hour was not true.
"Strictly Better" compares only effects and not cost, change my mind

Joseph2302

• Jester
  • Shuffle iT Username: Joseph2302
  • "Better to be lucky than good"
  • Respect: +576
    • View Profile
Re: Logs not saved... PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 10:20:14 am »
+3

It's Goko's fault, it's not producing some of the logs.
Mafia Stats: (correct as of 2017)
Town: 22 games, 8 wins
Scum: 5 games, 3 wins

markusin

• Cartographer
  • Shuffle iT Username: markusin
  • I also switched from Starcraft
  • Respect: +2437
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 10:55:07 am »

It's Goko's fault, it's not producing some of the logs.
Last time this happened, it was because one of the databases got filled up. Did that happen again? It's the same symptoms: some, but not all, logs are never being saved by Goko in the first place.

amalloy

• Witch
  • Respect: +620
    • View Profile
    • Twitch stream
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 04:42:40 pm »
+2

Hi, my logs are not being saved. This happened sometime ago, when I posted in Goko Dominion Salvager Discussion to write about this. But since it has been quite a long time already, I decided to stop posting there and start a new thread instead.

So anyway, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! When I first moved to Goko (from Iso), I was disappointed that I couldn't save the game logs. Then, GS came up, and I was excited, that now the logs would not be lost in history forever. But now, its happening again! WHAT'S HAPPENING? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

To prove that the logs are gone, I first try to search for it (and fail to). Then, I look at the leaderboard and see that the last recorded game was less than 1 min ago (not 3 hours or something).

Also, I found out that the prediction of logs lost at a certain hour was not true.

As others have said, Goko is just not creating logs. There is no HELP!!!!!!!! that any of us can give you to fix that. Additionally, screaming on the internet doesn't really make anyone more inclined to help you, just as a cultural thing.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.